Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Looking for Love and Friends
Lonely Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:47 am
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

Gotcha. Well I'll be as true to you as I can be. I have many flaws but I refuse to lie unless it's to prevent chaos.

I AM SO SORRY ! I didnt mean to I sort of fell asleep but if makes you feel better no lie I dreamt I wrote you back. lol then I went had peaceful sleep .

*hugs* No worries. I was tired too. I've been exhausted I can only imagine how you feel.

Aw your so nice ! So how did you sleep ? Where are you from ? What should I call you o0o

On here my few friends call me Kumo. My actual name is Aaron. Technically I was born in Maine raised in California and live in Arizona. And I slept like a mangled corpse. (meaning tossed and turned all over but still sleeping) What about you? Did you sleep well? And where do you hail from? If I may ask. And what shall I call you?

Slept like a queen lol. I hail from vermont anf thats it 😂😂😂

Ah. how is it there? I have family in Massachusetts. Would love to move there eventually.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:06 am
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

*hugs* No worries. I was tired too. I've been exhausted I can only imagine how you feel.

Aw your so nice ! So how did you sleep ? Where are you from ? What should I call you o0o

On here my few friends call me Kumo. My actual name is Aaron. Technically I was born in Maine raised in California and live in Arizona. And I slept like a mangled corpse. (meaning tossed and turned all over but still sleeping) What about you? Did you sleep well? And where do you hail from? If I may ask. And what shall I call you?

Ah. how is it there? I have family in Massachusetts. Would love to move there eventually.

Beautiful state but awful awful people in vermont. An mass I liked but def the fast pace lol  

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:31 am
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

Beautiful state but awful awful people in vermont. An mass I liked but def the fast pace lol

Awful people exist everywhere. It's a matter of how you go about your life, not dealing with them. I like where my family lives. Few neighbors, lots of land.... I hope to have my own family there one day.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:35 am
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

Awful people exist everywhere. It's a matter of how you go about your life, not dealing with them. I like where my family lives. Few neighbors, lots of land.... I hope to have my own family there one day.

How many kids do you want to pop out of the oven? :p  

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:37 am
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

2. One being a son, the other being either son or daughter. I wish to have an heir for my family line. A son to be proud of no matter what path in life he chooses.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:41 am
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

2. One being a son, the other being either son or daughter. I wish to have an heir for my family line. A son to be proud of no matter what path in life he chooses.

:p I could say something g to that but it be to stupid . anyway what you doinnnnggg *jumps on his back* I got the day off ♥  

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:50 am
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

:p I could say something g to that but it be to stupid . anyway what you doinnnnggg *jumps on his back* I got the day off ♥

Say what's on your mind. And as for me? I'm relaxing. I have a meeting with someone later to see how their store works and to meet their crew in action.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:56 am
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

Say what's on your mind. And as for me? I'm relaxing. I have a meeting with someone later to see how their store works and to meet their crew in action.

Well I mean there not question if have daughter and she has baby that that's you grandkids . with a son there also chance not being in blood line unless get dna test done :p. Oh for a new job or this part of your job ?  

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:00 am
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

Well I mean there not question if have daughter and she has baby that that's you grandkids . with a son there also chance not being in blood line unless get dna test done :p. Oh for a new job or this part of your job ?

Its for a potential relocation of where I work. Same job different place and people. True enough, though. Hence why I'm particular about who I share my love with. The last woman I thought worthy wound up cheating and getting pregnant by the other man.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:03 am
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

Its for a potential relocation of where I work. Same job different place and people. True enough, though. Hence why I'm particular about who I share my love with. The last woman I thought worthy wound up cheating and getting pregnant by the other man.

I am sorry to read that . *hugs him* although seems no one really see fairytales  

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:05 am
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

I am sorry to read that . *hugs him* although seems no one really see fairytales

No. Life is not a fairytale. I learned that years ago when my parents passed. Hence my dry sense of humor and blatant urge to follow what I feel is right.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:10 am
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

No. Life is not a fairytale. I learned that years ago when my parents passed. Hence my dry sense of humor and blatant urge to follow what I feel is right.

Dry sense humor is good comedy for me though! ^°^  

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:12 am
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

Seems like you could use some dryness in your life. Being so cheery and bubbly. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:17 am
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

Seems like you could use some dryness in your life. Being so cheery and bubbly. xp

Should I be less cheerful O0O I csm do that !  

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:18 am
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

Should I be less cheerful O0O I csm do that !

Oh heavens no. It's cute. I honestly like it.  
Looking for Love and Friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff