Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Loose Strings (Mara/Mik/Malkam) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:40 pm
Bristled, she flicked her hair back into place, tugged on her top and crossed her arms. "Just show me where it is."

Her hand moved up to grip where Mik had held her, the spot feeling painfully tender.

"Arschloch ficken. Schmutzige kleine Stiche."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:47 pm

Mikael wasn't in the mood for positivity but positivity was going to happen anyway, seeming to relax again, his posture friendly and eager, walking ahead along the corridor.

"It's this way! And it's honestly really cool you'll love it. You'll love it here too. There are birds. I love birds. My dad has an owl!" And this was said with pride and satisfaction.

"I'm birdself so you need to address me as tweet and tweetz. Please remember this."

He seemed to have calmed down at the very least.

"You should listen to me."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:04 pm
There was one bird on the island, and it was exactly the owl that was mentioned, and it wasn't even really an owl.

But at least Mik was being a lot less shooty.

"Yeah, right this way."

And out they went, out of the building, and to the sand and palm trees.

"It's October," Malkam said, trying to help. It was a pleasant 23 C, and they could hear the sound of the ocean in the distance. "Beach is down this trail."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:17 pm
She continued to rub the spot on her arm as she walked, Mik moving on ahead to talk about birds. Someone was off kilter. Someone needed medication.

Her attention flickered as they left the room and went out to a lawn, her eyes going to large blue lights that circled the building. They walked on a trail, the sun bright overhead, and it felt cool and warm. There were no city streets. There were no traffic. There were no other small homes upon hills. There were no mountains. There were no jet trails in the sky.

October.

It was November when she left.

Mara looked over to him. "My name is Mara."

"Will you leave me when I get this gun?"

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:55 pm

"We'll stay if you want us to!" Mik said brightly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:56 pm
"We're not going to leave you on like, some random beach. We'll show you how to get your stuff and how to get to your room. It won't always be a gun. ...Here it is," Malkam gestured to a long, dark set of stone steps.

"Yep. Magic weapons. ...I should have brought the cards, huh?" he asked Mik.

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:20 pm
It was a set of stairs into the dark. There were no white lounge chairs. There were no glass-top tables. No tikki torches or lanterns. No scent of mint, OJ, or coconut. It was just a set of stairs into what looked like a damp basement.

"Are you serious?" He said, looking over at Malkam. Sighing loudly at this chore, she was mindful of her steps as she took them one by one. "There aren't even guard rails." She complained before her figure vanished into the dark.

Some time later, she came back, rubbing her temple and glaring at them. "Can we go now?" She had a headache. A headache brought from what sounded like some elderly person leaving the TV to daytime broadcasting trying to make her buy the latest model of The Gazelle. She looked paler than before.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff