=>[META] Tamiya Aiguma's Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

If one was uncertain about the habits and aesthetics of one Tamiya Aiguma, they would be introduced all at once upon entering her office. The first noticeable trait of the office upon walking in is its low light, pulsing deep saturated hues from a slowly rotating groove ball installed on the juggalo's desk. The light of the ball casts most intensely onto the troll, whose underlit make-up makes her a horrifying sight for the uninitiated. Other than the dark and eerie atmosphere, the immediate desk area is neat, with huge stacks of papers, folders, boxes? and other geometric shapes? stacked and ordered in a very specific way.

However, the rest of the office is unusual to say the least. Wall to wall, the floor is covered in large plastic mats that are adorned with spots in a colorful pattern. Tamiya holds a spinner that matches these spots.

The walls are also plastered with various juggalo paraphenalia in a geometric grid. There are a few dart boards with stray darts sticking out of posters and picture frames (yes, embedded in the glass) behind you, on the door and on the adjoining walls. Beautiful artwork, mixed with fine juggalo art, are hung and accompany some statues squished between the colorful mats. Behind Tamiya and staring at you directly upon entering the room is a wall covered in masks, many with troll hair affixed to the back. There is also a water cooler (three guesses as to its contents) and a couple of shelves and filing cabinets.

Tamiya herself looks surprisingly less eccentric in her dress than normal. She's yet to figure out a way to Juggalo-ify her uniform, so for the time being she wears her jacket on top of most of her outfit while the rest hangs on the back of her chair and cascades to the ground.

If this is your first time visiting:
"Right frond blue."

You look up, and the imposing figure of Tamiya stares back at you from the opposite end of the room. Somehow the moderate space of the office seems enormous with all of this capricious carpeting. If you try to speak, she presses a button on her desk that makes a series of horrifying screaming noises, drowning you out.

You'll need to make your way to her desk via winning her game before she'll speak to you.

OOC:
This office can be accessed from both conveyors.
If you'd like to talk with Tamiya, please quote Sypon.

Quote:
This room is where all team leaders under Tamiya Aiguma should report after their mission. Simply post your troll arriving with their verbal or written report, and use the google form link below. If a report is not given in here and in the doc, the entire ship exploration will not be counted for meta rewards!

=>Submit form report.

Rp reply to reports can be done here but is not required for meta rewards.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:01 pm
Punkie Vielli

As soon as Punkie saw the name she let out a little giggle and then a scream of excitement. She knew Tamiya was important, i mean of course such an amazing juggalo was important, if not the most important troll out there! Err... except for our holy ******** Empress of course! But Tamiya was important in the military too! Such a busy troll. Punkie let out a sigh of admiration. The juggalo straightened her military uniform, wiggled in place for a second, and then entered the room of one of the most holy chuckaboos on the planet.

"Most masterful juggalator Captain Aiguma!" Punkie sang as she entered the room, standing at attention and in a salute. She had a basket with her, the sweet smell of punkin pie wafting from the basket. One would almost wonder where she was keeping all these pies she seemed to suddenly have, but if asked the juggalo would just smile and wink. It was miracles. "Its the most ******** pleasure in this cesspool of Alternia to see your very goddamned self!"

Sypon

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:39 pm
“Ah!” Tamiya tapped her talons on her desk in delight when the orangeblood popped into the door. She had grown so much since her official initiation into Tamiya’s fold - more devout, and obviously more beautiful. She scanned her up and down over the luminescent orb casting wild colors and shadows over her visitor. Then, the aroma of the pies hit her. An incredible offering.

“Punkie Vielli! Darling gourdguts, ringmistress of sweetness. It has been too long. Wait for a moment. I simply cannot wait for a twisted party hooting ritual to come to completion before putting my ******** face on some of those sicknasty goddamn pies you have.”

Tamiya held a golden finger above the Scream Button for a short moment (out of habit) and then shifted it over to a smaller, less frequently used button on her desk. It was small, burgundy, and labeled with a sticky note that read “FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY” with a winking clown face. She pressed down upon it, and a subtly hidden heavy plank of aluminum fell from the ceiling. The trap was three-fold in design: a booby trap for undesirables, a balance beam for her own mirthful practice/boredom remedy, and finally a path to her desk that did not require her visitor to enjoy a game of Twister.

“Come and join me. Did you enlist? Did you emerge from the wigglewrithing masses to ask me for assignment? Because, my delightful damned dream of plump puree, I will of course take you under my Messiah-given wing.”

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:11 pm
Punkie Vielli

Punkie wiggled at the complements to her pie and passed it over. The Tamiya, eating her pie! The whole mess with Flydra could be forgotten, covered up by this holy memory of the most mirthful troll of all. There were stars in orangeblood's eyes as Tamiya masterfully pushed a button, summoning a chariot witch served as a path to the highblood's throne. "Holy slimeclots." Punkie whispered as she traversed the balance beam, and was afforded a more revealing look at the highblood's office.

"Yes, my most holy juggernaut, i have indeed enlisted in the motherfucing military." The juggalo replied. She was so touched that her superior would offer to take the lowblood under her wing that Punkie had to make sure to keep the waterworks to a minimum. "It would be a goddamned blessing to get to work under your lugubrious watch, my capricious finjester!" Punkie felt such hope raise in her plumpbiscuit, but it was quickly snuffed out by the realities of her world. Her smile faltered. "I may already be under the subjection of-" Punkie tried to think of a respectful slight with which to call her Tealblood commander. "-of a fine commander." Punkie had to force herself to speak those last words without any juggalo embellishment. Flydra was not worthy of the fine language with which she spoke.

Sypon

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:56 pm
“Very good, as you should.” Punkie elegantly traversed the beam and Tamiya reached out with grabby hands for the pies as soon as she landed in front of her. Fortunately Tamiya was always prepared to eat, drink and be marry at her desk.

“Finjester, mmm?” Tamiya appraised Punkie’s choice of description. While she was (of course, self-appointed) a jester, she lacked awareness of any fins on her person. It was true that, perhaps, the poetry of the language was referring to her royal appearance, or perhaps the spans that she frequently wore emerging from her hair. “My watch, lugubrious? Perhaps for the accursed shitstain rebellion hiding in our midst, or for the lovelost sluice of souls waiting in the great celestial flies, unable to conjure life enough to recapture the catwalks down to our most holy grounds and CURSE US ALL WITH THEIR UNHOLY ******** PRESENCE! Yes, I would say this is a very lugubrious ******** mission. My watch will be consummate and all-consuming.” She stabbed a piece of Punkie’s pie and snapped it into her mouth.

“I am quite disappointed that you will not be reporting to me, given that I am the most imperial and twisted boss of all subjugglator bosses in this ******** a** blast of an operation. And given that you are, a fine gingham b***h whose ginger-clove, goddamn cinnamon style I would prefer to keep under my watch. Hmm. I will have to ensure that your commanding officer does their damndest not to make a squealing mudbeast’s fool of you. Since I am so sure your success is wholly imminent, it would be a juggler’s shame to waste any of your pious talents. Who is your assigned bonebulge of a lieutenant so I may make sure they have your best Messiac interests in mind?”

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:26 pm
Punkie Vielli

Punkie's smile lessened a little. The rebels were a pest, a thing that needed to be purged and removed so as to not harm the plant of Alternia. Tamiya was so brave, so passionate, so fervid! A thought wiggled up out of her thinkpan, "Oh senpai!", and vanished before she had time to question its origins. "If your mirthfulness ever needs another b***h to help with the rebel extermination, i offer my ******** self and would more than proud to serve as your goddamned disciple." Punkie said, tears almost coming to her eyes, her grin seeming to encompass her entire face.

The grin fell again,becoming a sorrowful grin. "Yes..." She was frustrated that the tealblood "scientist" had claimed Punkie as her follower. On the bright side, she was closer to the tealblood now, there were more opportunities to save the girl's plumpbiscuit. "Lieutenant ******** Dromen." The juggalo tried to say in an optimistic way. "Any word you have with the ******** would be most ******** appreciated." Punkie said, trying to keep her words civil. "Im afraid her plumpbiscuit strays into the cesspool of goddamned science." There, Punkie could not have been more polite when speaking about flydra than if the girl was a juggalo herself. Which was something she did have a glimmer of hope for.

Sypon

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:25 pm
Tamiya could not be prouder of her disciple. She couldn’t recall a shinier star who wasn’t Sinter.

When she heard the name, Tamiya hummed and pressed her lips together. “Dromen? Flydra Dromen?” Tamiya purred. She considered this. Dromen was a prominent military grubling with a great deal of promise, but she was an agent of lies. Her enthusiastic and equally effervescent companion Scorpa may have been a more suitable Lieutenant for the troll, if anything. But of course, she would be the very best. If given the chance. Which she wasn’t. For some reason.

A soft but fierce breath puffed from Tamiya’s sniffnode. She reached into the seemingly cavernous drawers under her desk and produced a pipe, which she lit unceremoniously in front of her guest. “I see. She performs in a ******** miraculous matter, but with too much… Heretical experimentation for my liking. Getting down to the goochute to the goddamn core of miracles and threatening our existence. This is troubling.”

Tamiya helped herself to another piece of pie.

“I will make sure she is aware of your position and her due responsibility to make sure that your great talents are not squandered under her watch. If you excel, we will all benefit. I am sure you will not fail me.”

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:02 pm
Nights had passed, and Tamiya’s office had been woefully dormant. The slow, eerie throb of her colorblaster still illuminated the walls just enough to evoke her presence, but Tamiya was high above the Alternian plains. Everything was reset, floor nice and clean (only slightly sticky) and plank set up into the ceiling where it belonged. The room was primed for her return.

And return she did. The door creaked open, and an exhausted subjugglator shuffled through the door. She stepped carefully over the mat as she did, arms full of paperwork that she slapped onto her desk. Simultaneously, the clown thrust all of her weight into her spinning chair.

“Aahh! What a mission!” She was on cloud nine, spent but satisfied. She had a glowing report to write! The first ship detonated, and culling class no less. Tamiya cracked some of her bones and got to work.

everybody!
Timeskip! Tamiya is available to chat with again if you'd like.

Sypon
Vice Captain

Historical & Archived Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces