Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ prp ] Thoughtless (Zane & Soleil) (fin) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:47 pm
Making it back to shore was easier than Zane had expected but then again, many things about the mission (besides the giant lobster) were easier than he expected. Sure there had been some costs, Kim had fallen and Melvin had to stay at Atlantis but....

All in all?

Things were pretty good. Though, he was curious about the artifacts that had been mentioned.

Maybe I should look into what it takes to get one, he thought as his boots shuffled along the shoreline. Being sopping wet was less than ideal and the ginger was pretty eager to get back to his room and change.

Wonder where...ah, there she is. Green eyes found the candian not too far away and he made his way over to her.

"You doing okay?"

beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:09 pm
Soleil blinked as Zane wandered over to check on her, startled. Her mask dangling from one hand, the strap to the oxygen tank resting beside her leg in the other. Am I okay? She frowned, thinking about it for a moment, before nodding. "Yeah, I think so."

She wasn't hurt. She certainly wasn't dead. Atlantis itself had been a bit nerve wrecking, but they'd gotten things resolved with substantially trouble than it seemed there was going to be. All in all, it hadn't been a terrible mission. Not by the standard of other missions she'd been on.

Or well, Mission. She'd only been on the one.

"How about you?"

nuxaz

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:40 pm
His head tilted, green eyes peering at her beneath water spotted lenses when her thoughts echoed in his head. Wait, was that not just an Atlantis thing? Red brows knitted together and he wrinkled his nose when he shrugged.

"Could be better. Would like to change, fraid of chaffed thighs from wet jeans." He was only half serious and it showed in the way a lazy grin stretched around his mouth.

"Seemed easier than that one you talked about before. Sahara?" Another shrug and then he was nodding at the buildings because he really didn't want to add sand to wet clothes. "Wanna head back?"

beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:24 am
Apparently not, she sighed, adjusting the mask so it dangled at her elbow, freeing up her hand to shove her bangs back from her face. "I hope it's temporary."

Changing out of their wet clothes sounded like an amazing idea, and she managed a crooked smile at his chaffing worry, pale eyes dipping, just for a secund, before she was turning to hand off her gear to The one collecting it. "Well, it's certainly different, and not nearly as bloody, so Je suppose que c'est mieux."

Hands free at last, she draped arms across his shoulders, leaning in against his back. "Oui, let's go." Maybe a quick shower before dry clothing. Nous sentons tous les deux comme des poissons.

nuxaz

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:05 am
When Soleil looked up she would find him with a slight smirk on his lips and a raised brow.

"I'm sure it'll be fine." Again he was shrugging, about ready to make the trek off the beach and back to base when she draped against him. That made him pause, fingers wrapping around an arm that he tugged.

Zane stilled as her thoughts hit him in that pesky French that he didn't know at all.

Maybe I should get on that french learning business. Seems popular but, eh, effort.

"You want me to carry you? Because I don't think we're getting very far like this." He sounded amused at least.

beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:23 am
She really didnt seem at all bothered with having been caught sneaking a peek. Her smile had only grown.

I can try to teach you, it's not so hard. Her cheek rubbed against his, his stubble and beard tickling her skin. Lesson one, yes is oui.

"As in oui, carry me. If you think you can handle that," she dared. Tone carrying a fairly obvious challenge.

nuxaz

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:44 am
Hm, was the thought of consideration that he offered to her without much thinking put into it at all. If Sol wanted to try her hand at teaching him, she was welcome to but he made no promise when it came to being a good student.

"I know what that one means," he protested, albeit without heat, knees bending and arms hooking beneath her knees before he hoisted her up.

It wasn't exactly comfortable because she was in soaked clothing and so was he, but it beat potentially half dragging her with the way she had clung to him before.

"We'll see how these old weary bones hold up as we go."

beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:16 am
Lips pursed as she wrapped her arms a little more securely around his shoulders, chin settled over one. "Are you sure you're not really an old geezer?" She teased him, nails prickling into wet clothing before her hands relaxed again. Nice shoulders.

"Do you know anything other than oui?" Ugh, I want out of these clothes. The spandex really wasn't too bad, not compared to what Zane had on, but she still felt water logged.

"We oculd go to my room, it's on the first floor. Closer to the bathrooms, and a window to let in the," she rolled her eyes upward towards the clouds that were beginning to part. "Sun."

nuxaz

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:19 am
"The jury's still out on that," Zane cracked, head tilting so he could glance at her from the corner of his eye. "Should I start going 'get out of my room you rotten kids' or maybe call you sweet cheeks. That seems like something a geezer would call a gal."

It was obvious that he was only half-serious.

"Uh--" Zane meant to respond but his brain seemed to short at her thoughts. A shake of his head later and he was back to being quickish on his feet. "Bonjour! But that's kinda a given. Probably know thanks? Merci?"

Sol made the suggestion and he shrugged again. The nicer bathrooms of the first floor definitely beat out the basement, but that was where all of his stuff was.

"You sure you're not just trying to get me out of my clothes?"

beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:12 pm
"I mean, if you want to call me sweet cheeks, I wouldn't object." It came with a grin, and the brush of her cheek against his own much more stubbly one.

She nodded at the guess, maintaining that skin on skin contact for a moment more before settling her chin on his shoulder a little more comfortably. "Mmhmm, both right." She wasn't sure how well he'd be able to pick up the language, if he was even serious about learning, but she didn't mind helping.

Her smile ticked up in the corners at his question, decidedly impish, before she was giving his shoulders a squeeze and turning her head so she could lay a kiss against the side of his neck. Can't it be both? Admittedly, it hadn't been her first thought, but she certainly wasn't going to complain.

It'd been a while since she'd had any real fun, and that thought bounced around in her head long enough for Zane to pick up on it.

nuxaz

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:55 am
"It's gotta come with a lecherous stare too or it doesn't have the right effect, dunno if I'm old man enough to pull it off." It was easy enough to banter with the girl on his back, especially when the soft flesh of her cheek pressed against his rougher one.

"Never needed to know any French, but it seems like everyone on the island knows some of it." He knew it was probably useful to learn but effort.

Still, it was a considering thought when it passed through his head.

Steps faltered as lips grazed his throat and he opted to ping her with his thoughts instead of saying them aloud. Tryin' to tease me, sweet cheeks?.

Her other thought brought a red flush beneath his freckles and his instinctive thought was that wasn't exactly on my mind....

beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:12 am
He may or may not be able to feel the spreading grin against his neck, but he'd certainly hear the soft snicking before a response was directed back at him. Maybe, is it working?. It was never that far from her mind, and with the fading adrenaline, the still elevated beat of her pulse, and the warmth radiating up through wet clothing, it was quick to push past the lingering fear and unrest that had come from the mission.

What better way to chase away the worst of it?

Musing a bit on the pet name, she'd draw back enough to see his profile, the redness still making his freckles stand out. "What if the lecherous stare comes from me, would it count then?"

We can pick up a change of clothes for you before showing, He didn't strike her as the casual nudest type.

nuxaz

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:43 am
Contrary to the popular belief that that was always on boy's minds, it was not a thought that often crossed Zane's and he hadn't been thinking of it in an capacity until Soleil's thoughts were pressing atop his own.

Even then it was difficult to tell how he felt about them as he read neither hot nor cold.

"You got a good lecherous old man stare?" Yeah, okay, he wanted to see her best impression of that.

Her thoughts had him humming, catching her eye when she looked at him. "Probably should. Sorry sweet cheeks, no nudity for your viewing pleasure."

beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:22 am
"Probably. I guess we'll see?" She was amorous enough to believe it, in any case.

The smile slipped a bit though as he caught her eye and told her something she certainly didn't care to hear. "Cruel and unusual, Zane." And completely unfair. it brought a sigh to full lips, had her dropping her chin to his shoulder again. Defeated.

What the ******** does it take to get ******** laid on this island? It crossed her mind before she was able to stop it.

nuxaz

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:37 am
The building was in sight, which was good because his creaky old man bones were starting to ache-- though he was sure it was an aftereffect of the lobster brawl more than his own body. (And really, he wasn't that sore and felt better more and more so as time passed.)

"Hey, man's gotta maintain some mystery Soleil." It was mostly an excuse, but so very him. Still, he had the decency to at least seem apologetic as she deflated on his back.

Once again her thoughts had him laughing and he shook his head, making sure to rest against hers on his shoulder after. "Come on, maybe we wanna romance you first." That sounded like a lot of effort but he was more into the casual cuddling and chilling than any of that hanky panky business.

beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces