Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
Barley Fields

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:02 am
[≈]____B a r l e y____F i e l d s____[≈]
C e n t r a l_____A r e a

| : | E x t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ Two large warehouses are in the center of open barley fields, propped up on stilts so any sudden flood would not ruin the goods stored within. A few smaller buildings are on site as well, also on stilts, designated as living quarters for the on-site guards and workers.

| : | I n t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ Inside one warehouse, seeds and harvested barley is kept until ready to be sent over to the second where the produce is processed into tea and alcohol.

| : | L o r e | : |
____ Located just South-West of Kirigakure, the land is owned by the Water Daimyo, but is currently being lent to the Mizukage for the production of Barley and processing of beer and tea. So long as profits continue the Daimyo's way, and the produced alcohol isn't causing issues with the shinobi and the chain of command, the land will remain as such.

| : | K n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • Just under a dozen civilian guards, trained up until C-Rank in formless sword styles, live on site. They have basic armor and weapons, branded with the Daimyo's logo, not Kirigakure's.
____ • N // A

| : | U n k n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • N // A

| : | R u l e s | : |
____ • N // A
____ • N // A

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:56 pm
User Image

--------------------------------A K O T OxxxN A K A H A R A
              ------[≈]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[≈]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[≈]

------{ C h a k r a : : 410 / 410 } { S t a m i n a : : 170 / 170 } { R a n k : : g e n i n }

Upon arrival at the barley fields, Akoto and Kaneko were greeted by the sight of a disheveled set of warehouses, left in ruins by who knows what had caused it. "Well, ah-I suppose we should get started on things." She said, slowly walking towards the warehouse and beginning to get to work with removing some of the objects that blocked the door from the first warehouse. Dried twigs and branches would sore behind her as the child cleared the way. If a branch or tree was too much for her to move, she would use mokuton to use the prexisting branches to help push them out of the way.

[ Barmy with Barley :: Post 1/4 :: ]

little mintchan

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:03 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Genin | Androgynous

CHAKRA : 325 // 325 [ 175 // 175 :: S t a m i n a ]
TECHNIQUE : None
Location / company : Meep / Meep
"Save me, I'm drowning so deep in the darkness"

Whatever had happened to these warehouses seemed to be enough for the people to ask for aid in fixing it. She watched Akoto get started and rolled up her sleeves to begin helping remove debri in a second warehouse, tossing twigs and and a small bush into a pile, some bottles from people who thought of it as a holding place for trash. She pushed hard to get heavier tree branches out, watching as Akoto had her wood release justu to move stuff, Kaneko was left to pushing it herself. Her bun bun was just too cute to be sweating and pushing stuff much bigger then herself. She dragged a few more into her growing pile, returning to pull at the weeds at the entrance. This was definitely a job for the farmers, but if two little genin could help then they would.
[ Barmey with Barley: 1 // 4 ]
Neryem

"There's smoke blinding us with goodbyes."
"All these endless circles do nothing."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:16 pm
User Image

------{ C h a k r a : : 410 / 410 } { S t a m i n a : : 170 / 170 } { R a n k : : g e n i n }

Once the twigs were removed from the front of the warehouse and in a neat pile, they could finally get that door open. After it budged for a moment or so, it revealed what was hiding inside for who knows how long! Bundles of hay laid inside, seemingly untouched by the commotion of the outside world. Akoto walked inside and felt the air inside the warehouse instantly warm her up. It was humid in here, and would probably need to air it out. "Nuh-Neko-chan!" The child said, waving her warms to get her attention. "Start working on the other warehouse. I'll get this part." She went outside and performed the snake hand seal, using her mokuton style once more to shift the wooden planks outside into a large area of sorts, with an incline so that the hay would not sit out in the rain. After that act, she hurried back inside and would mold her hands into a widened shape, beginning to push the buncles of hay out from the warehouse and into the safe area outside.

[ Barmy with Barley :: Post 2/4 :: ]

little mintchan

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:23 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

Kaneko looked up at her bun bun called her out...Neko? Oh how adorable! She nodded and began on the inside of the other warehouse, cob webs and dust with instead of hay bales, a ton of farming tools laid about. She began to lift and toss out the tools into a new pile, using a broom she had found among the tools to sweep at the cob webs around her. It was immensely humid and hot in the warehouse, opening the one window and fully opening the door to hopefully get the air moving through the building. "Akoto! I found a broom if you need it! Watch out for cob webs." She mentioned, hoping her friend was too short to get stuck in a nasty cob web.
[ Barmey with Barley: 2 // 4 ]
Neryem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:40 pm
User Image

Hearing Kaneko's yell for her, she scurried into the second building and fetched the broom from the wall, bowing to her friend in an appreciative manner. "Th-Thank you, Neko-chan." She said before walking back into her own warehouse once more. Wasting no time, the little genin got to work on dusting out the floor of the building. As she kicked up dust, a literal cloud would waft out of her building, full of dust particles and things that would probably be bets if it remained out of her body. Her hands would motion back and forth, pushing the dust, dirt, and hay residue out back into the wilds while wondering how Kaneko was holding up.

[ Barmy with Barley :: Post 3/4 :: ]

little mintchan

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:49 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

She was happy her friend needed the broom, she couldn't imagine her on her knees the poor girl. She began to move the equipment back in, setting it in their places and making sure no one would get hurt if they fell or were in the path. When finished, she took a rag and bucket, filling the bucket by the water before washing at the filthy window and cleaning some tools as well. Whoever previously owned this building did not take care of their stuff even when they were using it.
[ Barmey with Barley: 3 // 4 ]
Neryem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:02 pm
User Image

Finished with cleaning the floor, Akoto went to return the broom to Kaneko's building before watching as she began to clean the windows. She grabbed herself a washcloth and did the same, hurrying back towards her building and washing the windows there. It took several trips, as the majority of her rag's water ending up on the floor rather than the window. Around the fifth or sixth trip or so, Akoto had finish with cleaning her building. She moved to greet Kaneko and began to talk before letting out a sneeze. The sound that resulted was adorable, like a fox kit had just sneezed and made a cheery yelp. "Ah-I-Sorry, Neko-chan. Are you ready to head back?"

[ Barmy with Barley :: Post 4/4 :: ]

little mintchan

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:08 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

She watched every time Akoto returned to wet her rag, laughing as the ground must enjoy all the water it was given. She finished and closed the window and returned the two rags and bucket once she emptied it of water; to the warehouse, closing the door afterwards. She was starving and began eating at their snacks, getting a big grin as Akoto sneezed like a baby fox. "Your too adorable sometimes, Akoto! Yes, I'm ready, lets go and see what to do next." She grabbed her backpack and spear, having set it aside to clean the warehouse but now she was ready to head out.
[ Barmey with Barley: 4 // 4 and exit ]
Neryem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:24 pm
User Image

"Ah-Ack...I'm sorry, Neko-chan. I, uh...ah-CHEEEW~" Akoto sneezed again, in the middle of stuttering out an apology. The dust must have made her constantly sneeze out of control like this. She sniffed and remained quiet while eating her snack until it was time for them to return home to Kirigakure. She waited for Kaneko to be ready before leaving back for home.

little mintchan

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:12 am
User ImageUser Image

Takumi walked down the road, his chilled breath showed visibly against the air. It was winter, of course. His fear of freezing was always most prominent here. He entered the fields where the bars were wanting to harvest their barley from. It seemed none of the work had been much more than started. Thats when he was approached by a lumberjack-like fellow. "Aye there Youngin' you here to give a hand?"
[1/4]

Takumi shook his head in agreeance. " Yes, but I don't quite think my abilities are what your people are looking for here. I've got a focus in the Medical arts"

The lumberjack looking fellow's face lit up. " OH THATS GREAT NEWS!" he howled as he motioned for Takumi to follow and dashed off towards the tent city they had constructed for this project. The mountain of a man opened the tent's entry flap, revealing a man with a bloodied leg. It was poorly bandaged, clearly a patch work job from someone who knew nothing of medical proficiency. " This here is Akihiko, he got attacked by some badgers that were holed up in a tree he was choppin' We got the bleeding to stop...but we don't have the means to transport him. Our field doctor isn't back until next week!"
[2/4]

Takumi set down his travel bag, removing his coat, despite the chill. He immediately approached the leg, unhindered by the gore of the wound. " Akihiko, tell me. Can you feel this?" He asked in a collected tone, utilizing a scalpel to prod at his foot, testing the nerve damage. The young black haired man stared at the action occuring to him blankly before speaking. " Kind of? It tingles." Takumi shook his head. "Seems there was some level of nerve damage to the leg. Nothing lasting, luckily."

[3/4]

Next, takumi would hold his black gloved hand over the wound as the right hand began to glow a lime green chakra. The group of workers all looked confused for a moment. Takumi calmly explained his method. " First, I cleanse the wound. Prevent infection..." His hands changed tints of green, emiting a darker color. The chakra glow then narrowed to a single finger. His finger zipped in a 'Z' Shape back and forth between both sides of the gaping wound. " Next we reconnect the arteries and veins. " Then both of his hands came together, cupping over the wound as the glow became lighter once more but expanded, illuminating the room. " Finally....we heal the surface." As he removed his hands, several minutes later the wound had closed. As testamite to his skill he took his calpel, prodding the foot once more. " and now?" he asked with confidence. Akihiko brightened up as he winced. " UH. OWCH. YES I FELT IT!"

Satisfied, Takumi would pack his scalpel back up, nodding to the lumberjack crew. " I'll return in a few days to check in on you all and provide medical attention to those who need it to finish this job. I'll seek my compensation from the village." From there, the boy would return to the road.
[4/4]

× ❖TITLE❖Genin】○【❖RANK❖: D-Rank】○【❖CHAKRA❖: 485|| 485】○【❖STAMINA❖:125|| 125
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Active Mission:
❥ Barmy with Barley [ ONGOING ]
The Mizukage Godaime has heard the cry to boost morale - and is offering rewards to shinobi who
put in the effort to help the civilian side of things get done. Two bars are in the works of
being set up around the village - one inside the Sero tree for shinobi, and the second near
the docks for travellers and civilian workers. But they need supply and The Land of Water
needs another source of income. The Daimyo has given land perfect for the planting and
cultivating of barley, but it needs clearing of the trees, filling of the deeper pools of water,
and a portion made suitable for buildings to be constructed; for housing, storage, and
processing. It's a big job, but it offers shinobi the chance to let off steam by blasting away
the foliage and relandscaping the area. You have permission to leave the village and head
to the Barley Fields once you accept this mission. Just don't hurt anyone... Repeatable.

♒]| Water ○ Country

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games