Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
Bring me to life [Kim, Terry and ?? (others who ask?)] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:53 am
Kim smiled, it was a tired smile, she was really tired, but glad to be back. It was like that forever charged battery had finally found a way to get drained. She did her best to keep bright though and gave Terry a soft warm peck on the lips before looking again at Seren, her eyes full of sadness. "I didn't plan to die,and I assure you I am not planning to again."

Yeah, like your plans are ones we can all put our trust in. You are an idiot. How the hell do you think stealing from an ancient civilization, making friends with a legacy then pissing both off royally is going to end up in anything BUT problems? The angry voice in her head was more than enough to make her flinch. Chinthliss was still pissed. He had kept her alive but in a way it felt like it was to say I told you so again.

She deserved it all. She was going to be a better person. It was her vow. "I wont screw up like that again. I will think." She looked at the two closest people in her life and nodded. "I will think and I will do a lot better."

She just had to make sure she could understand what better was.

Hunipi

aria starstone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:53 pm
Seren blinked at Terry's comment about a near-death adventure. She stared at him, confused for a long moment, then gave her odd friend a slow smile, and said "I really don't plan on it, Terry. To the extent that I have control over my life on this island... My current goals include living a good damn long time, with my friends, and enjoying the ******** out of this life." She used her free hand to pat his shoulder. "So as long as I have a say in the matter, no near death adventures for me."

She refocused on Kim, and listened to her, before finally saying "Just... try not to do that again. No stealing artifacts, and no... making promises to weird scary ******** talking trees that can kill you. Or whatever it was you did that made that tree DO that."

Huni Pi

Steal

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff