Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Here We Go Again (Lovecraft & Roses In Bloom)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lovecraft wandered through the swamp, a beast on a mission. He was to be a father again and was now seeking out a Legendary to bestow greatness upon his children. At least they would be able to survive on their own since he tended to be a rather hooves-off parent. Still, he could do this for his offspring, at least, and get them blessed for a strong and healthy life.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:14 pm
"I believe you are in need of my assistance, young one!" Roses in Bloom called from the brush, trotting out of it to meet the young buck. He was large and strange, but nothing that her newfound size did not put her on equal footing with. She assessed him curiously, and finding something that satisfied her curiosity, offered the stranger a smile.

"Though, if I may be so bold- have I met your family, before? A sister, perhaps?"

Jynk

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:33 pm
The buck was taken back by her question. "There is only me. Perhaps you have met one of my offspring." His tail flopped a bit in the way a cat's tail might while in thought, his mind turning back to her initial greeting. "Yes, I do require your assistance, if you'd be willing to part with a blessing."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:36 pm
"Believe it or not, I don't just appear to hassle the young folk," Roses teased, a twinkle of mirth in her eye. "Something within you spoke to me, so I appeared to you. Of course I am willing to part with a blessing."

She sat down, and nodded her head for the strange buck to sit with her. Roses mused over her thoughts, wondering.

"It's just strange, if you don't mind my seeing. I'd not seen my own kind with.... tentacles, I suppose.
And now I meet but two of you in such a short time! Rather curious. I'll have to look into it, in my travels. Or perhaps, in the future, I might meet your young and put the pieces together! Hard to say."

Roses laughed softly, shaking her head.

"Enough, enough. This old doe digresses. What is it you wish for your children, dear? And what is your name?"

Jynk

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:48 pm
"I'm grateful for the blessing. I am not so much of a present parent in the lives of my children, so ensuring they will be healthy and strong is the least I can do," Lovecraft said, sitting down beside the doe, his tail curling about himself.

He half-closed his eyes at her musings, listening to her speak. "I have never met any like myself outside of my descendants, but now I am curious to seek out any others like me. That is, perhaps, an adventure for another day."

"I am called Lovecraft," the buck said, turning his head to look at her.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:25 pm
"You know, caring about their health and well being is still caring, even if you aren't always there. Admirable, I think," Roses in Bloom nodded, a gentle agreement. She was more of a direct parent, but saw no error in disengaging. Children were strong on their own, and didn't need constant tending- the ones she had been there for and the ones she had let roam were all wonderful, each in their own way.

"If you do find them, or I run her course again, perhaps we may cross paths. Who knows! Fate is a mysterious thing," she chuckled, thinking to her own foalhood, and the mare she had turned out to be.

"Lovecraft. I am glad to have met you, and wish you all the best. I am Roses in Bloom- Rose works just as well. I hope we meet again, and you bring stories and news for me when we do."

Jynk

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:06 pm
"My children do mean a lot to me," Lovecraft said, smiling. "I'm just not parent material. They do well enough without me." He stood up, his tail uncurling from around himself. "I am glad to have met you, too, Roses In Bloom. May our paths cross again." Giving a slight nod in the doe's direction, he headed off into the night.

Moonstone Dazzle

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff