Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Where the sun hits the water. (Fyrion and Katya) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:24 pm
Fyrion was walking around the grounds of halloween, the school had some water and the phoenix was not all that into the wet but he did know it was needed. Plants need water to live, but there was so little sun around here. The good thing about being him was that he brought a corona of light around him where he went.

He walked across the grass, silk shirt rippling in a slight breeze, his hair trailing behind him as he made his way to a large boulder just out of reach of the water. "Fish.. there have to be fish around here.."

He didn't know if there were students but ones that were in the water were likely fish related...

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:33 pm
Ekaterina had decided to go for a nice long swim, and was having a wonderful time. She had on only what was required for a swim, and had left her towel and main clothes on a boulder away from the water, so that they wouldn't get hit by any waves. She began to head towards shore, her long blond hair trailing behind her.

She only stood once she hit the point where it was that, or kick her legs into the silt at the bottom. It was rather a Venus rising from the sea moment, as the curvaceous figure of the Rusalka emerged, blond hair trailing down her back in wet waves.

She turned towards her rock, and froze, staring at the unknown man.

Steal

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:40 pm
The phoenix settled back on the boulder his wings spread, the light from them making a lovely little patch of glowing light. It was then that he saw the woman in the water. "Oh look.. a fish.." The words were teasing, his tone light as he peered at her.

He smirked a bit and lifted one knee, his leather pants pulled tight. "I am sorry fish, but is the sun baking you?" It seemed so cruel but he was grinning, actually thinking so looked nice in the water. The droplets caught his light and sparkled like little gem stones.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:06 pm
The rusalka's eyes narrowed as she stared at the unknown bird-man sitting on the rock her clothing and towel were on. In fact, it seemed he was on her clothes. Had he even looked before he sat? If he had hopes to catch himself a selch, he had the wrong lady. If he was looking to play with her, well... It would depend on the games. She didn't move, because in the water, she would have the advantage.

"The sun feels just fine, you Featherhead." She snapped. "I'm no fish. And I don't appreciate you sitting on my clothing." She tossed her head some, so that her long, blond hair flashed through the light his wings created, glittering some with how damp it was. "Perhaps you could move?" She didn't want to get out, because then she'd be... in a minimal swimsuit with a birdman sitting on her clothing.

Steal

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:23 pm
Fyrion chuckled a bit and got up, seeing the clothing he had sat on. He shrugged a little. "Well if nothing else they are warmer now." His eyes sparkled, the green in them vibrant as he looked at the blond hair going a molten gold in the light of his wing's fire. "Really, I thought you would be a nice baked fish by now."

Featherhead. He smirked a little at that and flapped his wings. "So Mer girl, tell me why one would swim out here... aren't there leeches in there?" He hated the water, or at least open water. It wasn't exactly his friend. He then peered at her more. "So, coming out, or will that dry you up to a nice little curled cuddlefish bone?" His tone had a playful edge now.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:36 pm
Katya arched an eyebrow at him, and rolled her eyes, stalking carefully out of the water, watching the man who kept making references to baked fish. Her blue eyes didn't leave him, not willing to risk anything, and she grabbed her towel, and began to dry off. "Warm or not, it's still quite rude to sit on a lady's clothing." She shook her head, making sure a few drops hit him, just as a small bit of revenge for his sitting on her clothing. She settled down near them, but not close enough to get them wet.

His question earned him a slow, long look. "I'm no mere Mermaid, Featherhead." She tossed her hair again, with a hint of racial pride. "I'm a Rusalka. We don't need silly tails to go swimming." At the comment of leaches, she lifted a shapely leg up, pointedly. "Do you see a sign of bite marks on my skin? I do not, it is as unsullied by anything that bites as it was when I went in. In other words, perfect."

She was beautiful. It's what Rusalkas were.

Steal

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:54 pm
Fyrion found himself thinking of Veela for a moment. Same racial pride of perfection. Then again, didn't his kind think that way too. Rus... "Hmm were your kind not thought of as Fertility omens?" It was just one of this jumbled thoughts.
He shrugged then frowned at the hissing sound of water hitting him. the tiny trails of steam. "Ohh you prefer being steamed to boiled. My bad." The thought was still there. Rebirth and Fertility both by the essence of life. Ironic.

aria starstone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:04 pm
She gave him an amused look, continuing to towel her pretty body off. "At one time. Then the legend shifted, and now..." A slightly twisted smile crossed her lips. "Now they think of us as Vengeful spirits, women murdered by drowning, murdered by their unfaithful lovers." She paused, then shrugged. "Of course that's the myth, and thus the fear. My clan are demonesses, not undead or ghosts." She crossed her leg at the knee, working on it now. "Not that I'd be averse to properly punishing a shithead who takes advantage of women and then hurts them."

She then stood and pulled her shirt on over her, not really worried that the Birdbrain was watching. "So I suppose it depends on how you look at it." She paused, and then gave him a long look, brows lifting. "You'd have to get me in water deep enough and then I'd have the advantage, Featherhead. I can breath down there."

Steal

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:27 pm
"No worries there sea witch. I am not going out there. I bathe in the shallows and only as fast as I can. Fire doesn't do well with deep water, unless you want me to boil you a kettle or something." He sat on the grass and watched her. She really was a site for sore lonely eyes. "Myth changed.. but that doesn't change the race. I guess you all know what you really are."

He knew what he was too. Poached, driven to extinction. Vallued for their feathers and the life they are supposed to grant. Healing, reviving. It was sick. It was murder. Human scum. "Well, Fish we all have our ways." He was talking calm now, neither had said their real name so it seemed they were featherhead and Fish for now.

Aria starstone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:46 pm
Her eyes rolled at Sea Witch. "Your choice, of course. The deep water is where it's at if you ask me, but I have no plans to drown you, Flaming Wonder." She wiggled her skirt on next, tugging it carefully into place. "And that is what it is, but it doesn't mean I don't find the desire to drown the unfaithful extremely tempting." She settled back on the rock, pulling her fishnets on. If he was going to hang around, he'd have to cope. It wasn't like it was undressing after all.

"Indeed, Featherhead, but at least mine do not seem to involve discussing roasting pretty ladies." She gave him a long look at that.

Steal

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:55 pm
"Alas roasting you would take longer than I would like. Plus eating you while you are alive would be better. " he leered a bit. "I wouldn't even kill you." he then tossed his hair back again, not minding the view at all. "Unfaithful deserve drowing at times..."

He found himself dropping the insults for now, just talking. "It takes a real s**t head to hurt the one they care for. Insulting to the whole reason to be with someone." He lay back and eyed the sky. "Humans do that a lot I hear. Just,. lie and end up with someone else, not even saying why."

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:25 pm
Katya's brows rose high at the leering and the suggestive comment. "Be good, now, we were just beginning to almost get along. I'd hate to feel I should drown you after all. Especially when I'm almost dressed." She slipped her boots on, next, then lay back on the rock, the towel under her hair, which she let spread out to dry.

She sighed some, and said "I think you've got your phrasing wrong there. They're not hurting some one they care for. They're hurting some one that cares for them, but they don't care about. If they did, they wouldn't ********' do it." She normally tried to be more graceful in her speech but this was a topic that she got fierce and temperamental about.

Steal

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:43 pm
Fyrion gave another warm laugh, raising his hand in surrender. "Sorry that was indeed too far." He crossed his legs, resting his head on one hand, which was in turn resting by elbow on his knee.

"I conceed that point. It does take someone who does not care for the other to cheat. But it is sadder when they insist they are still in love. Equally as sad is that it does happen among members of the Halloween residents, Heart break is not only for one race." He frowned a bit.

"Did you know some choose life mates? It is tragic when one dies. The other often pines away, unless they can be reborn as another." He sighed. "So rare now adays. But it was stunning and magical."

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:16 pm
She eyed him for a long moment, then said "Don't forget it, next time, Featherhead." She closed her eyes, trying to relax on the rock. "You're too pretty to drown if I can avoid it."

She listened to him talk, half registering his words, but also half falling asleep because she'd JUST had a good swim, and she always felt really relaxed after a swim. Even if pretty flaming idiots were sitting on her clothing when she got out.

At his comments about lifemates, she turned her head to face him, however. "Yes, I've heard of such things. My kind tend to take lifemates, but if one of them dies, we can usually live on, if we choose. Many don't."

Steal

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:42 am
He nodded soberly then rose to his feet slowly. "Well I was just avoiding classes, I am new to amity academy and am just waiting for my formal permission to enter." He nodded his head slightly. "I hear they take water lovers too..". His lips quirked a bit.

He couldn't help it. Teasing was fun. He had no feeling of malice. "We feather heads do need some lovely ones to look at." He thought of those he had seen at the school dance and chuckled. "Otherwise I shall return to the side of sphynx and cause droughts."

aria starstone

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces