Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Wow I have never even kept you guys updated!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:35 pm
About my current job. I transferred from tularosa dollar general in late June of 2017 so I have been in Alamogordo first street dollar general since late June 2017. It was that bad in tulie dg. Amanda wanted me to quit. I hated all her workers and told her she was Fuxking Stipid for not firing them. So yeah it didn't end well.

But yeah just letting you guys know I am working at a new Dg store since late June 2017. Muxh Better atmosphere. And an awesome manager guy. He's soo freaken nice. ******** Amanda. I hope she enters relapse. What a b***h.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:39 pm
So I work for John now. In Alamogordo now so I only take 8 min to get to work now. Soo awesome. He wishes the store could be better looking but I should tell him that in tulie it's much worse. A joke.

It was bad. That store was like abandon music and I did just that. Abandoned it and transferred to this store cuz transferring is easy. There's a s**t load of dgs everywhere. But it was evident Amanda wanted me gone. I mean even before I started at first street, her schedule already had Stipid don as assistant manager. Wow that didn't take long. Fick don. And Amanda. Jon is awesome gay manager. He's soo cool. So I'm glad I transferred. Jodie is probably amazed that I'm gone now. Before she thought I was gonna transfer cuz I hated the tulie store but didn't think I could go along with it. Now as of late June, she's probably all like "wow he actually did it." Damn right I did.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:56 pm
And I thought me going to first street was gonna be bad cuz I was thinking John was a crap manager who doesn't know what he is doing and has to call help all the time so his store probably looks awful. But my first impression of the store was "wow you think this store could look better?" Go see tulie. This store is heaven. I mean even our value valley looks awesome. Tulie vv isle is like awful doesn't make sense. The way things are at first street store, doesn't seem soo bad if I were to take over. John only had like 45 totes. His back I can manage that. But still if he's commuting from las cruces 6 days a week taking an hour to get to work and to go home he's gotta be getting paid a lot for his salary just like Shenitha who runs la Liz store and she lives in El Paso. So I betcha John is gonna last a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:33 pm
I changed jobs in May. I now work 10 less hours, get every other Friday off, and make 16g more/year. Plus pension and benefits.

In other words, I moved from private sector to public sector and life is good. biggrin  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:15 am
cool4
I changed jobs in May. I now work 10 less hours, get every other Friday off, and make 16g more/year. Plus pension and benefits.

In other words, I moved from private sector to public sector and life is good. biggrin
i really hate you. How much do you make a year? My bro Blaine is still trying to find a job. He had to quit his middle school job here in Alamo last December, oh wait November (yeah it was that bad) cuz the kids drove him insane. He could have been renewed cuz the principle at the middle school had faith in him but couldn't do it or else he would shoot himself cuz those kids are awful. New Mexico Alamogordo 12 to 14 year olds are a joke. Societies fcked. He wishes he could go back to the high school as a math teacher but the principle there hates him and probably won't rehire him even though even as the school year is going, that high school still needs 3 or 4 math teachers. So yeah, love telling the lunch kids at Dg that their principle is stupid and dumb for not rehiring blaine ciz the kids think I am him. Blaine would have killed himself long ago if he had to work at a public crap place like dollar general.

But it sucks, one day in November he was at 42000 and few weeks later he's been at 0 income since December 2016. We even got liheap last month cuz our electric bills are too high, which helps low income ppl pay their electric bill costs. It's that bad. Blaines also has Medicaid and food stamps. Same with my bro Brandon in Albuquwrque who also gets food stamps and Medicaid cuz he works still part time at Ross. Now I'm the most successful triplet. It's bad. Life sucks.
It's stupid. 10.15 an hour for 35 hours a week is not successful. After taxes I barely get 1100 a month.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:38 am
You don't even wanna know about Los Angeles. Oh god. It's bad. Who the hell would live there? Even the suburbs have huge traffic. And the downtown area, homeless, tents, trash and graffiti everywhere. Not even Albuquwrque is like that. It's awful, oh god. It's like 3rd world country. My god. Doubt Vancouver where you are from looks like that. I mean one time we couldn't read some of the signs cuz they are covered in ;&;&: graffiti. Urghh. And traffic, you go like 1 mph. Mostly you don't move. Even at 1030 at night. Oh man, I wonder if New York is like that, it's like population of 2 LAs. We hated driving, we should've taken the freaken metro bus or even the subway. Nothing is free there, not even parking, shopping bags, none. No wonder California is in poverty. America sucks. If la is that bad imagine New York or Chicago. Soo many freaken people I have ever seen in my whole freaken life. If zombie apocolypse happens they are ********. Albuquwrque is like small town compared to loss Angeles. God LA, can't believe our pop culture is produced there, it was like going through a third world country city. Betcha Mexico City and sau paulo Brazil are just like it. It's just too overwhelming. The huge skyscrapers downtown were nice though, especially at night, looked like Zanarkand from ffx. Soo diverse. The hotel we stayed at downtown (Ramada) was in Koreatown, right at the edge of it. Driving around and seeing everything in Korean language it was weird, just like Chinatown but in Korean. But it came in handy, cuz if we got lost, if we drove enough, if we started to see things in Korean we knew that we were close to back to our hotel so yay for multiculturalism. There was even a Korean bbq place just right across the street from our hotel, wish we could have gone. We even drove through the area Jews lived at, it was weird. I know New York has all those cultural areas to.  

Anaya the Bee

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:40 am
Anaya the Bee
cool4

i really hate you. How much do you make a year? My bro Blaine is still trying to find a job. He had to quit his middle school job here in Alamo last December, oh wait November (yeah it was that bad) cuz the kids drove him insane. He could have been renewed cuz the principle at the middle school had faith in him but couldn't do it or else he would shoot himself cuz those kids are awful. New Mexico Alamogordo 12 to 14 year olds are a joke. Societies fcked. He wishes he could go back to the high school as a math teacher but the principle there hates him and probably won't rehire him even though even as the school year is going, that high school still needs 3 or 4 math teachers. So yeah, love telling the lunch kids at Dg that their principle is stupid and dumb for not rehiring blaine ciz the kids think I am him. Blaine would have killed himself long ago if he had to work at a public crap place like dollar general.

But it sucks, one day in November he was at 42000 and few weeks later he's been at 0 income since December 2016. We even got liheap last month cuz our electric bills are too high, which helps low income ppl pay their electric bill costs. It's that bad. Blaines also has Medicaid and food stamps. Same with my bro Brandon in Albuquwrque who also gets food stamps and Medicaid cuz he works still part time at Ross. Now I'm the most successful triplet. It's bad. Life sucks.
It's stupid. 10.15 an hour for 35 hours a week is not successful. After taxes I barely get 1100 a month.

Base pay is 55000 CAD, plus a TMA that adds about another 3g.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:46 am
Anaya the Bee
You don't even wanna know about Los Angeles. Oh god. It's bad. Who the hell would live there? Even the suburbs have huge traffic. And the downtown area, homeless, tents, trash and graffiti everywhere. Not even Albuquwrque is like that. It's awful, oh god. It's like 3rd world country. My god. Doubt Vancouver where you are from looks like that. I mean one time we couldn't read some of the signs cuz they are covered in ;&;&: graffiti. Urghh. And traffic, you go like 1 mph. Mostly you don't move. Even at 1030 at night. Oh man, I wonder if New York is like that, it's like population of 2 LAs. We hated driving, we should've taken the freaken metro bus or even the subway. Nothing is free there, not even parking, shopping bags, none. No wonder California is in poverty. America sucks. If la is that bad imagine New York or Chicago. Soo many freaken people I have ever seen in my whole freaken life. If zombie apocolypse happens they are ********. Albuquwrque is like small town compared to loss Angeles. God LA, can't believe our pop culture is produced there, it was like going through a third world country city. Betcha Mexico City and sau paulo Brazil are just like it. It's just too overwhelming. The huge skyscrapers downtown were nice though, especially at night, looked like Zanarkand from ffx. Soo diverse. The hotel we stayed at downtown (Ramada) was in Koreatown, right at the edge of it. Driving around and seeing everything in Korean language it was weird, just like Chinatown but in Korean. But it came in handy, cuz if we got lost, if we drove enough, if we started to see things in Korean we knew that we were close to back to our hotel so yay for multiculturalism. There was even a Korean bbq place just right across the street from our hotel, wish we could have gone. We even drove through the area Jews lived at, it was weird. I know New York has all those cultural areas to.

New York, is set up where you are either always in traffic if you drive, but you can get anywhere on foot/subway. But It's got all the big city problems that come with places that have high cost of living.

Where I am in Victoria we have to shut our restaurants down cause they can't find enough cooks. The Biggest problem with Vancouver/Victoria a lot of BC is that the working population can't afford and can't find housing. But all the initiatives are about homeless, and low income housing projects. Not just rental supply.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:05 pm
cool4
Anaya the Bee

New York, is set up where you are either always in traffic if you drive, but you can get anywhere on foot/subway. But It's got all the big city problems that come with places that have high cost of living.

Where I am in Victoria we have to shut our restaurants down cause they can't find enough cooks. The Biggest problem with Vancouver/Victoria a lot of BC is that the working population can't afford and can't find housing. But all the initiatives are about homeless, and low income housing projects. Not just rental supply.
yeah right. Canada isn't in poverty. and then la is just like New York. Traffic is awful even 50 minutes away all the way to long beach and Santa Clarita. So New York is bad traffic and craziness to? Wow ******** that. I've never experienced anything soo overwhelming like LA in my whole life. Brandon and Blaine were scared to, especially Brandon who lives in Albuquwrque so he drove and knows how to handle big city traffic. He even had problems and almost got into possible accidents in LA. It was scary. To us big cities are like with 500000 to a million ppl, but LA, freaken Phoenix and Houston and San Antonio were heaven compared to la. LA is just, wow.... Get away from there as much as possible.

Albuquwrque is just soo much more organized and cleaner and prettier like New Mexico knows how to manage their roads and such better. I mean from downtown Albuquwrque you can get to like outskirts middle of nowhere in like 10 minutes by driving. LA we drive over an hour and there's still traffic jams.

I think it's cuz New Mexico seems like ancient civilizations where the city is like a huge big square and outside the square is nothing. I mean our tall buildings look kinda like stone pyramids. Abq and las cruces. LA is just stupid.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:10 pm
Anaya the Bee
cool4
Anaya the Bee

yeah right. Canada isn't in poverty. and then la is just like New York. Traffic is awful even 50 minutes away all the way to long beach and Santa Clarita. So New York is bad traffic and craziness to? Wow ******** that. I've never experienced anything soo overwhelming like LA in my whole life. Brandon and Blaine were scared to, especially Brandon who lives in Albuquwrque so he drove and knows how to handle big city traffic. He even had problems and almost got into possible accidents in LA. It was scary. To us big cities are like with 500000 to a million ppl, but LA, freaken Phoenix and Houston and San Antonio were heaven compared to la. LA is just, wow.... Get away from there as much as possible.

Albuquwrque is just soo much more organized and cleaner and prettier like New Mexico knows how to manage their roads and such better. I mean from downtown Albuquwrque you can get to like outskirts middle of nowhere in like 10 minutes by driving. LA we drive over an hour and there's still traffic jams.

I think it's cuz New Mexico seems like ancient civilizations where the city is like a huge big square and outside the square is nothing. I mean our tall buildings look kinda like stone pyramids. Abq and las cruces. LA is just stupid.

No one who visits would really drive New York, and it's not big highways so it's a little bit easier to navigate plus Taxi's are cheap.

In BC people aren't in poverty but they can't move on from the rental market cause it eats all their income to pay rent.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:43 pm
Yeah exactly. Definition of new America is "land of povertunity." It's bad. Canada isn't like Stipid graffiti tents under bridges America. America sucks. Cool4 you used to be American, you chose the better country. America is dollar signs. s**t hole with a s**t a** president. ******** trump. What a joke. Trumps secretary of education wants god to be taught in all schools and his Secretary of State is ceo of Exxon a gas company. Yeah fick America. Lolz go with good pray in the schools, ahahaha what a fuxking joke. Fuxking 50s racist trump. That allows kkk and white supremacists allowed to protest streets. Where any minority activity they will arrest them all. Fucj America. I hope we get overthrown. Seriously. Racism and sexism happens all the time now. Like the 50s. Fuxk white ppl. And fick the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:49 pm
I mean Donald trump? Fuxking seriously? We need to like go into revolution. His performance is redicilous. America needs to freaken fall. I'm fed up. Life sucks. If you see states trying to succeed from America, California is one of them. Then you know a new civil war is coming. Bring it on. ******** America.  

Anaya the Bee

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:42 pm
Anaya the Bee
Yeah exactly. Definition of new America is "land of povertunity." It's bad. Canada isn't like Stipid graffiti tents under bridges America. America sucks. Cool4 you used to be American, you chose the better country. America is dollar signs. s**t hole with a s**t a** president. ******** trump. What a joke. Trumps secretary of education wants god to be taught in all schools and his Secretary of State is ceo of Exxon a gas company. Yeah fick America. Lolz go with good pray in the schools, ahahaha what a fuxking joke. Fuxking 50s racist trump. That allows kkk and white supremacists allowed to protest streets. Where any minority activity they will arrest them all. Fucj America. I hope we get overthrown. Seriously. Racism and sexism happens all the time now. Like the 50s. Fuxk white ppl. And fick the wall.

We had a tent city, until we got the courts involved, shut it down and turned it into a park for the children, but now we have people camping in tents in the parks.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:47 am
I had to quit my job as a substitute teacher after 3 years, since I'm starting my internship for my second Master's degree. I'm still working as a Graduate Assistant for the Psychology classes at my university, but I'll have to quit that job next semester when my internship goes full-blown. I still don't know what I'm gonna do, since I'll have to find a way to survive an entire semester without any job.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:08 pm
Semok
I had to quit my job as a substitute teacher after 3 years, since I'm starting my internship for my second Master's degree. I'm still working as a Graduate Assistant for the Psychology classes at my university, but I'll have to quit that job next semester when my internship goes full-blown. I still don't know what I'm gonna do, since I'll have to find a way to survive an entire semester without any job.
better than my brother Blaine. He's about to give up on life cuz he feels no place will hire him. He just got denied yet another easy data entry job, despite one of his references working there giving him a good word. And it's only 11 bucks an hour and they need to hire like 20 ppl and still didn't choose him despite him having a ******** masters degree. So he is overqualified but he thinks it's cuz they have a problem with him being at a different school every year so they always raise that up at the interview. His last job at middle school he had to quit or else he would have either shot himself in the head or checked himself into a mental hospital cuz middle schools kids are animals now. ******** run into things at the store I work at like they don't see right. Urghh. He's about to give up on life. He lives with me and I can't support both of us with 1200 a month. He's gotten 2 credit cards in past months and I got one few months ago. We have to ask our parents and even grandparents for help cuz we can't afford anything and no one is fuxking hiring blaine. It's like they want us to work at s**t hole jobs like dollar general and Ross. Cuz Brandon in Albuquwrque still works part time at Ross for 5 years and I've been with dollar general for 4 years and got soo bad at the store in tularosa I worked at I transferred to a store in Alamogordo instead few months ago and actually feel like I may be entering job security again ciz John my new manager is freaken nice (and I think he's gay, even awesomer). But me earning 10.15 an hour for 35 hours a week is not enough. I swear if there is an opportunity for me to take over the store I work at, like if John wants to transfer or leave, I'll do it if salary is over 30000, but I'm not good enough with ppl so I fear I can't make store manager even though I've been assistant since February 2015. But Blaine, he's a wreck and is this close to checking himself into a mental facility. I thought I was crazy  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff