Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Mayhem and mishaps (Emiola & Tsarzi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:56 pm
    Emiola was a troll who had a tendency to get into more trouble than the trouble was worth.

She was also a bit of a ditz—an undeniable klutz—and even though her lusus tried his damndest to make her pay attention, it never seemed to sink in through her head. Maybe it was the mop of hair. Maybe she just didn't care—but she wouldn't purposefully ignore his guidance, would she?

Maccue, in all of his woodpecker glory, towered over Emi as he followed her awkwardly through rows and rows of various merchandise. Emi thankfully didn't frequent many stores, but she did bug her lusus to take her to music shops at least once a week. Right now she was thumbing through a small selection of CDs, but in a moments notice she'd be distracted by some other thing.

"'Kay pops." She said to her lusus, "I think I'm done. I don't need nothin'."

It was too good to be true.

But maybe, just maybe this was a sign of good things to come. Maybe his charge was finally starting to grow up and act a little more mature. Maybe he wouldn't have his proverbial hands full much longer. The tealblood was led outside, her lusus looking moderately relived to be in a less crowded space. Just when he thought they were in the clear—

"...I don't understand, it was just here a second ago. I had the display model right here."

"Didn't someone just walk out?"

Emi was, in fact, still in possession of a fancy looking device. It was like a swiss army knife of the musical realm— a metronome, tuner, a million other helpful things all in one sort of thing. Her lusus noticed the mishap immediately. Emiola took a moment to realize her hands were occupied. She looked down, stopped walking, looked up at her lusus, looked to the two trolls inside of the store as they started to make their way outside.

In a classic moment of '******** it, not my problem', Emiola did what Emiola did best; pawned the object off. A child who was walking by her was the perfect recipient of her accidental steal.

"Heads up my dude!" Was all she said as she shoved the object at the (apparent) blueblood. Sorry Tsarzi.

taki-di
sorry this took so long! lemme know if anything needs changed

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Taki-di

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:11 pm
Tsarzi was minding her own business, strolling down the streets of Civisect. There was a local music store that had some new merchandise in this week that she was going to check out. She could use a few new albums to listen to and there was plenty of music she didn't own yet, so even if there wasn't anything new that interested her, she was sure to find something to make the trip worth it.

At least, that was the expectation.

Lupos crawled along behind her peering around and over his pup. The large wolf-gecko hybrid was used to these trips and didn't bother trying to tease Tsarzi over coming here because she enjoyed the trip, moons above forbid. That route of conversation just started a fight because she had no sense of humor. Such a stressful pup he had. Lupos huffed a little to himself.

Tsarzi glanced back at her lusus, but saw nothing wrong. She could muse over what the exact cause of the noise was, but that would yield no definite answers.

"What," She asked, though her tone did little to reveal that it was in fact a question. Lupos huffed again and shook his head, grumbling that there was nothing wrong, he was just clearing his nose. Neither of them really believed it and Tsarzi's eyes narrowed, shoulders squaring slightly, but the conflict was dissolved quickly when she was given a shove forward, a clear sign to keep walking. Irritating. She herself blew a sigh out her nose as she started up walking again, earning an amused snort from Lupos. Stressful indeed, but his nonetheless

A troll exiting the store up ahead was barely worth thinking about beyond noting that it was something that happened.

Except the importance of that observation began to rise when the kid was passing by and spoke abruptly, shoving something towards Tsarzi as two other trolls emerged from the store.

Tsarzi reacted to the sudden invasion of her space in a manner one probably should expect from a survivalist troll such as herself. Her arm lashed out quickly, knocking away the potential threat being handed her way. Away and into the air it went, flipping a few times before hitting concrete and a distinct sound of shattering glass was heard.

There was a few moments of silence, Tsarzi's stance tense and balanced to move, furrowed and unhappy brows staring down this child that had tried to do something.

"What was that," Tsarzi demaned, words clipped but voice monotone as always. It would make little sense for a child to attack another in the streets, especially when their lusii were nearby and clearly visible, so as much as the motion may have been abrupt, it was likely not an actual threat. Which left the question of what exactly did she strike away from her person?

A distressed noise burst forth somewhere off to the side and the sound of rapid footsteps approached the place of impact.

"Augh! what did you do!?"

Tsarzi's gaze cut to the side to see one troll pulling at their hair as they stared down where the offending object had landed and a greenblood starting towards them with a rather unpleasant expression.

"Hold it you two."

Tsarzi looked back at the other kid that had somehow gotten her involved in this mess. The image of what had happened was shaping up quickly, given the two trolls that seemed rather unhappy about the mysterious object and the stranger that tried to hand it off to her. It wasn't a very impressive image either.

Melancholies
im so sorry i was really stumped on what to do for too long

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:37 pm
    Well, Emi hadn't really expected that. She stood there looking at the broken object, then she looked back to the blueblood, then to the two trolls that had exited the store after her. This was all shaping up to be like some sort of funny vaudeville skit, and Emiola kind of wanted to laugh, but she also didn't want to get in trouble.

"Well bud, uhhhhh...." Emiola was speaking in harsh whispers to Tsarzi, "We should like, probably run or something..." The duo looked pretty mad.

"Ohhhh my god." The greenblood looked ready to throw a hissy fit, "You broke it?!"

The redblood was a little more silent in the face of two much, much higher blood castes than them. Still, the disdain worn on their face was very real.

"I still think running is a real good idea man." Emi said to Tsarzi with a bit more urgency. She wasn't sure if her own lusus would let her get away with it, but it was worth a try, right? She might be banned from this music store, but at least there were countless other ones in the city for her perusal...

Taki-di
SORRY I WAS BLOCKED ON THIS FOR SO LONG! Shoves emi at u!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces