Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:14 pm

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX says::
Hello, I am looking for someone to roleplay with in yaoi rp(s). I have a story plot that I really like and want to do but we don't have to do that one even if I really really really want to.

Story Plot:
Ever since _____ and Kendall were kids he always seemed to be there when he was in trouble. All throughout grade school and middle school _______ was there to get Kendall out of trouble. Now they're in high school and Kendall finds to _____ to be a burden because he is so popular and Kendall is a delinquent. People are always trying to beat Kendall up because of his friendship with ______ but ______ always follows him around no matter what. One day after school Kendall was surrounded by a bunch crazy guys who were in love with Reagan, what will happen to Kendall? And where is ______?
Story plot:
Arron and ______ have been best of friends sense they were kids but after confessing there love Arron began to miss school and always getting sick. _____ began to worry about his lover when Arron was put in the hospital the day of their anniversary. Out of concern _____ asked the doctor what was wrong with Arron. The doctor informed ____ that Arron had no more than 3 years to live because he had cancer. However the doctor forbid ____ to tell Arron anything about Arron's condition so that Arron could enjoy the time he has left. Will _____ let everything fall apart because of Arron's condition or will they keep their relationship going?

Theme:
Love can deal with even the toughest challenges.

Life is short but you must enjoy it to the fullest.

Side Note:
× I know it seems a bit depressing but the theme is very touching.
× I'm the Uke (bottom) and you are Seme (top)
× NO ONE LINARS
× It can be in pms or guild
× follow all rules.

Theme based Roleplays

Important: The parts that are bold are the roles I want to have unless you can convince me otherwise.

× Asylum patientXAsylum doctor
× VampireXHuman
× princeXPrince
× princeXservant
× MasterXslave
× abusive boyfriendXboyfriend
× teacherX student
×drug addictXboyfriend
× pregnant boyfriendX boyfriend
× KidnappedXKidnapper
I will add more when I think of more.

SUPPER IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE:
× I prefer to play submissive roles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:32 pm
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX says::
Hello, I am looking for someone to roleplay with in yaoi rp(s). I have a story plot that I really like and want to do but we don't have to do that one even if I really really really want to.

Story Plot:
Ever since _____ and Kendall were kids he always seemed to be there when he was in trouble. All throughout grade school and middle school _______ was there to get Kendall out of trouble. Now they're in high school and Kendall finds to _____ to be a burden because he is so popular and Kendall is a delinquent. People are always trying to beat Kendall up because of his friendship with ______ but ______ always follows him around no matter what. One day after school Kendall was surrounded by a bunch crazy guys who were in love with Reagan, what will happen to Kendall? And where is ______?
Story plot:
Arron and ______ have been best of friends sense they were kids but after confessing there love Arron began to miss school and always getting sick. _____ began to worry about his lover when Arron was put in the hospital the day of their anniversary. Out of concern _____ asked the doctor what was wrong with Arron. The doctor informed ____ that Arron had no more than 3 years to live because he had cancer. However the doctor forbid ____ to tell Arron anything about Arron's condition so that Arron could enjoy the time he has left. Will _____ let everything fall apart because of Arron's condition or will they keep their relationship going?

Theme:
Love can deal with even the toughest challenges.

Life is short but you must enjoy it to the fullest.

Side Note:
× I know it seems a bit depressing but the theme is very touching.
× I'm the Uke (bottom) and you are Seme (top)
× NO ONE LINARS
× It can be in pms or guild
× follow all rules.

Theme based Roleplays

Important: The parts that are bold are the roles I want to have unless you can convince me otherwise.

× Asylum patientXAsylum doctor
× VampireXHuman
× princeXPrince
× princeXservant
× MasterXslave
× abusive boyfriendXboyfriend
× teacherX student
×drug addictXboyfriend
× pregnant boyfriendX boyfriend
× KidnappedXKidnapper
I will add more when I think of more.

SUPPER IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE:
× I prefer to play submissive roles

Im interested. Send me a PM and we can get the ball rolling  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:39 pm
emensmansera

Im interested. Send me a PM and we can get the ball rolling

Yay! Did anything on the list peek your interest or do you have any ideas you would like to do?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:35 pm
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX
[
Story plot:
× VampireXHuman
× princeXPrince

Any of those sound interesting I'm up for any of these
If you want to do two of these at once I'm fine with that  

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:38 pm
LyssaBaggins
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX
[
Story plot:
× VampireXHuman
× princeXPrince

We can do two if you would like. I would love to do the the first two if you are up for it  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:45 am
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX
LyssaBaggins
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX
[
Story plot:
× VampireXHuman
× princeXPrince

We can do two if you would like. I would love to do the the first two if you are up for it

sounds good, Would you like to start them, or at least make them? I have a meeting in about an hour and then class till this evening  

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces