Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:38 pm
Moonstone Dazzle
Hidden Beauty was confused. She knew there was something different about her pregnancy. Ever since she'd stayed with Springtime Flurries, she thought she was pregnant but this was different from what she'd been told about. She'd gone deep into the swamp, searching for an answer. Hoping.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:46 pm
"You look as though you have something on your mind," Roses in Bloom called out gently,
approaching the doe. Her eyes were soft and her smile kind, and she fell into even step with the traveling doe. Watching her curiously, Roses in Bloom asked the question.

"What troubles you, dear one? Is it the children?" There was a slight mirth in her voice.

"My first clutch, I was nervous. I remember it all too well, that look."

Nashawryn

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:55 pm
Moonstone Dazzle
Hidden Beauty nods, eyes wide as she glanced at the elder who had appeared out of nowhere, to her thinking. She slowed her pace as the presence beside her calmed her down.

"I am very nervous. My mother is not with me to guide me. I feel... Like something is off, but I do not understand it." Hidden suddenly stopped moving completely, then stood in place shuffling her front hooves awkwardly. She didn't know what else to say and glanced down shyly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:12 pm
"My mother was not around, either. But take comfort in knowing your concern shows a great love for your unborn children. The fact that you care means that, through your mistakes, you'll still be a good mother. With or without yours guiding you."

Roses in Bloom looked at her, and smiled.

"Besides. You will always have the swamp, and in the swamp, myself and others, always willing to help you."

Nashawryn

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:44 pm
Moonstone Dazzle
Hidden Beauty smiles in return, the kind words soothing her panic and confusion. This was the easiest she'd felt since learning of her pregnancy.

"Yes, yes that is what I needed." She nods her head in relief, then glances shyly over to Roses in Bloom. "Might I ask for your blessing, for the children?" She hoped she would receive one, that her fears and uncertainties would stay banished so that she might put all that was positive towards the young inside her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:42 pm
"Of course, my dear. You needn't even ask- it's what I'm here for." Roses in Bloom hummed as she thought, tipping her head to the side.

"May your children know love, and certainty in their path. May they find happiness in all that they do in this life." She thought a moment, then turned to the younger doe.

"Anything else?"

Nashawryn
Sorry for the delay!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items