Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Birds of a Feather Stalk Together (LillibethXHaku) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:55 pm
Haku grumbled to himself as he checked this way amd that before crossing the stream. If his little excursions didnt bring such valuable plants back, he would have stopped them a long time ago. VB etween the beasts attacking him, other pae attacking him, and his own sanity attacking him, he feared that these biology trips would be the death of him.

Unfortunately, he always learned so much from finding the plants in their natural habitats, that he felt it unwise to stop now. Just last week, he discovered how easy it was to rip a bloody plant out of the ground with centrical force. Granted, he and his other lil buddy had somehow manage to get away. Even saved the plant. Though it did loose some leaves.

Haku stopped for a moment, pulling out his soft papered map and gazing around at his surroundings. There were trees. Lots of trees. The whole forest was alight with the smell of the greenery. He loved out here. The open air. The plants. The coniferous trees. The deciduous trees. Even the moss had it's own perfume that it leant to the hot amd humid air. It was a downright aphrodisiac.

He hoisted his little back pack travel case for Diego, his newest succulent, a little higher on his back. Then he trudged on. Over and under the massive hot house jungle.

All for a little plant.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:09 pm
Oh, there was a pretty flower. From the skies above, Lillibeth spotted a large purple bloom. Her flight had no exact path just spending some time alone looking for anything to catch her eye. Without aim, the harpy was pleased to catch such a lovely flower.

This was something she could take home to her flock, though it would only be right to find two lovelies for the youngest members. The breakthrough happened and she finally stopped bristling over her sister's catch of a harpy. Just thinking of the thunderbird sent her brain and hormones into very distracting places. Falling out of the skies because you were distracted by that was just mortifying. She was more than a common feather-duster bird!

More now to try and pull her mind away from the distractions, Lillibeth dived with practiced ease to pluck the flower perfectly from its plant. With just her talons it would have been an impressive show if anyone had been there to see her.

Only, there was, now that she was at a lower altitude her keen eyes settled on her favorite little gnome. "My a lovely flower and a prickle pear~" An overripe one.

DaemonGabrielle
for my reference: #e09e3a

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:32 am
Haku had been trudging along nicely when he had realized he was lost. Well, his map was. Which was fine because he had replaced it with a hefty load of hibiscus flowers he had found while wandering around. But that left the matter of getting home. Even more importantly, finding his plant.

He paused to take stock of where he was in the Goddess forsaken jungle but it was no use. He had thought he had a heard a friendly voice whisper thru the trees but that could have been anything. For all he knew, them awful cats were leading people off the trails and eating them.

He shuddered. "Horrid beasts..." He whispered, a tad bit vehemently.

Wait.... Was that a shadow?

He turned and glared in the direction he could have sworn he had seen someones shadow. Maybe if he distracted them, they wouldn't harm his baby this time....

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:51 pm
He wasn't paying attention, this was interesting. Smiling with a barely contained deep laugh, Lillibeth had to decide exactly how she wanted to scare him. The tikicats made a great trump card but hardly effective if she over used.

No, this time it was a good old fall back of watch where you were going. Playing in the air above the terracotta faun, she swooped down in an arch over him to find herself close enough to the other side to make the most of the next statement. Casually posed in the air with one hand against her cheek lazily she commented, "My you are a far ways from your Tree." A pitty the poor thing was lost all alone, it would be a shame if something were to find him.

The nasty worm might have a use but the idea of actually putting this cactus obsessed banana bowl in danger just didn't settle well with her feathers.

DaemonGabrielle

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:18 pm
Heaven help him he shrieked. Like a little faunie fresh from the acorn shell. And jumped into the air. It took a second for his slow arse brain to catch up, but when it finally did, he whirled around, fists up, ready to go. Not that that was gonna save his poor reputation now.

He looked around and when he only saw shadows, he looked up. To find the giant moth ridden turkey floating there, smiling. Dear lord. He had done it now. What was wrong with him to act so foolishly. Dear goddess, were his cheeks heating?!?! This would not be withstood. COULD not be withstood.

Embarrassed and ashamed, he struck his fists up and gave him a chilly smirk. "Perhaps I was simply awaiting for someone worthy to find me. Wouldn't happen to have seen anyone worthy of a fight, would you?" He asked, knowing it wouldn't cover anything up but damned if he wasn't gonna try.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:10 pm
There was nothing in her life harder than the trial she had to endure at this very moment. After his clap worthy performance, it wouldn't do to fall out of the sky laughing. Really, he was embarrassed enough that she didn't need to help. Shaking shoulders and being unable to keep still in the air was about the only sign besides her huge cat ate the canary grin.

His cheeky little question received a causal answer, "I haven't seen anyone worthy of a fight, I'll let you know if I do." Just to help him along she added, "There is nasty little worm scuttling about, on and those large beasts that roam this area. Their claws and teeth might suit you."

DaemonGabrielle

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:34 am
Oh he noticed, allright. how could he not? She was taunting him!! And laughing at his stupidity. Tho in retrospect, he would have too. What in the world was wrong with him?

Focusing on her question, he resisted the urge to glance about cause that would only increase his shame. He'd rather not have to crawl home and die.

But if such creatures did exist, then his plants may be in trouble. And this giant peacock had proved her mettle once before while in his cocky shame, he had ignored it.
He quickly decided to follow her snarky words of warning. But it would be his cold, slow death that would happen before he let her know he was worried.

Instead, he lowered his fists and asked "And what would a bird who lazed about the sky know of the things rotting on the ground? Do you have a new fetish that we should be aware of? Will i find your feathers in my walks amongst the trees?" He asked, throwing his hands wide to gesture at the greenness around them.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:32 pm
Deciding to play with him, she shifted to practically lay flat, an effort proving to be harder than she expected. Playing with Haku was not going as well as she planned. “I do make this look effortless, don’t I?” With a pretty smile she happily turned what he said into a complement as if he handed it to her.

Batting a lash, she asked, “I might find a few things on the ground interesting, why? Interested?” Finishing with a trill, there was no shame in her game.

DaemonGabrielle

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:07 pm
Haku almost rolled his eyes as the giant turkey vulture teased him. He really did hate these moth ridden critters. If this one hadnt saved his life, he doubted he would even be talking to her. Even though he had no reasoning whatsoever for not turning around and walking away immediately other than he hated being at the shorter end of the stick.

To make matters worse, she had seemed him at his most vulnerable. HIM. If word got around that he had shrieked most lady like and nearly fainted at the sight of a yellow buzzard, his reputation (or his idea of one, honestly) would be ruined. It seemed the only smart course of action was to play along with the golden devil's game of words. He would never admit to actually enjoying this flying feather duster's witty repertoire. That would treasonous in it's very nature.

Letting none of his inner thought processes show, for he was aware of himself now, he gave a huff. The kind that would get a teenage girl grounded.

"Oh please. If I cared what crows thought about, i would have become a ornithologist, not a botanist."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:54 pm
Flexing one talon she went back to a more normal flight posture. That move seemed so much better in her head then it did with her abs. Drawing out a few moments to recover, Lillbeth mused looking at her wonderful nails, "It must be trying, studying something that can out think you." That one was a tad low, discomfort getting the best of her composure.

"The color is lovely, in the subject that interest you."
Even those prickly things could have lovely feathers. Charming how the pretty comes with thorns.

DaemonGabrielle

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:27 am
Haku gasped and clutched his chest like a southern momma. The nerve of this naughty bird. To call him stupid. HIM. He had single handedly discovered quite a huge portion of the botanical list at the Tree. Him. And his greenhouse was a prize.

He narrowed his eyes as the bird tried to save herself with a backhanded compliment. A little to late, if you asked him. Pushing his baby higher on his hip, he gave a mighty harumph and opened his mouth to respond when he realized that this feather duster was responsible for his life. His very essence. Sure she had insulted him. But his life.....

Taking a deep breath, he changed tone and asked "The hibiscus or the cactus?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:01 pm
Bringing her hand up to her mouth to cover her snicker. His reaction was food for the soul. His little terracotta face scrunching and glaring much like the gnome he represented.

Those little boulders were rocking around his precious skull. It was cute to watch him struggle for words. There is a minor concern that he'd catch on fire if it went too far.

Crestfallen, Lillibeth answered back off-handledly, "Hibiscus." He completely missed the nice little trap she'd left him, twas rude.

DaemonGabrielle

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:38 pm
Haku opened his mouth, only to close it. Why did that giant peacock seemed so down. Surely she didn't enjoy these encounters?! They drove him insane. He was always at once annoyed, scared for his life, and grateful. He was beginning to wonder if they had a name for this condition. Oh well, it wasn't his expertise. The green things were.

Brushing aside the small amount of doubt that was bubbling up inside, he pointed out the cacti on his hip. That's right. Cacti. As if he'd give this golden song bird her way. Ha!

"This is a variety of cacti that can easily be transplanted to grow on a corkboard; called .Rhipsalis. It requires little maintenance. Very little. It is a plant that is best put on a shelf and forgotten. Only to be tended to on rare occasions. And yet it blooms the most beautiful flowers." His eyes got a misty as he stared at his newest acquisition.

Quickly realizong he was letting his feelings in, he turned back toward the corn eating crow. "I do say. That must seem very familiar to you. " He implied his words with a touch of snark. Not realizing that he had implied Lillibeth was gorgeous when he really meamt to imply no one loved her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:33 pm
Quickly seizing upon his comment, Lillibeth proudly remarked, "I do bloom the most beautiful flowers" Fluffed and frilled out, she gleefully showed off her flying with a quick loop swooping down closer to Haku. If she tired and reached out there was a good chance she could have touched him. "I am impossible to ignore." That last part cooed so lovely as the loop finished right about where she was before.

This was fun but her attention span was waning.

DaemonGabrielle

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:36 pm
Haku's eyes narrowed at the sudden declaration and show. That was NOT what he meant...

"As is a thorn in my finger, and yet I will still pluck a rose. " he mumbled to himself, eyes rolling a touch at her happiness of his mistake. Granting the bird with a long suffering kind of sigh, he merely hitched his basket higher and asked pointedly "If you are quite done showing off, I have to return these flowers back to the tree. Unless you enjoy my company and wish to continue our delightful conversation. "

Reverse psychology. He had heard it a wonderful tool.
EvilSilverDragon"

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces