Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Mystery Forest; Roll for Encounter! (Selune - Tantoe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune had explored Four Fronds pretty well, but what she had been too shy to explore was the small Four Fronds town center. The forest was an odd place, compared to the big high-rise cities that were where most trolls lived. In the forest there were trolls that lives so deep among the trees that they could have lived their lives in isolation. The little town center of Four Fronds was quaint. There were no buildings above two stories, and most of the buildings were new, due to the rabid forest fire that had occurred a few sweeps ago. Se'lune took another tentative step towards the small town square, her lusus, Obachan several feet ahead of the winged troll, nodding encouragingly. This was the outside world. This was there trolls were not all equal, where class-ism was rampant and highbloods held their thumb over the lower class. Or so she had heard.

The troll's wings fluttered nervously as she took a deep breath, and stepped forth, into the clearing that the construction of buildings had made. A few trolls ignored the greenblood, a few smiled, and the girl could feel all the anxiety slip away. This wasn't so bad! This was great. The swamp had gotten pretty populated, but it was nothing like the town in Four Fronds. Here Se'lune saw lots of trolls, kids with their lusi, or teens and older walking confidently along. Actual hustle and bustle. The greenblood held her basket o flowers a little closer. She had come to try and earn a beetle or two, and then to by some actual groceries with those beetles. The greenblood set down her basket in a fairly safe, yet visible place, and scoped the crowd. Hey eyes fell upon a troll that already had flowers in their hair, and Selune smiled, approaching them. "Hello! I could not help but notice those beautiful flowers in your hair! Where did you find those ones? I don't think ive ever seen such a blue!" The greenblood held out a flower of her own. "Im here in town selling flowers, would you like one for free? Its, well, its not as bright a blue as those you have, but, it looks like it could match." Selune said, a little nervously. Was... this okay?

Yushika
intro posts painfully long T.T

Micillia

Dapper Duck

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:09 am
Tantoe liked to explore, and whether his lusus liked it or not, he was going to explore. Behind him sat a considerably shrunk SlimeMama, who normally liked to stay at her four story height. Right now she was at normal house cat height, only because Tantoe had pleaded. How was he going to catch any bugs if they were running away from his massive lusus? So there she was, tail twitching in aggravation as she watched him chase after anything that moved.

Her eyes trailed to the sight of another troll, ears pricking up as the troll spoke to Tantoe. The boy froze in his endeavors, face lighting up as a friendly smile touched his features. "Hi!" He grinned ear to ear, eyes traveling up as the new troll mentioned his flowers. His hands rose to lift his crown, lowering it for her to see. "This? I grew these flowers!" He answered proudly, chest puffing out. His eyes flicked to look at the flower offered to him, glancing up at her before looking back at the gift. "I'd love it! I could add it to my crown, even! That'd be really pretty, don't you think?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune's eyes widened as she took in the flowers. She had never seen any quite that blue! To be fair she had not really pursued blue flowers before, but she wanted to now! Her palm itched as she felt the need to get her hands on those flowers. "They're beautiful!" she gushed, one hand reaching out to stroke one of the silky petals. Then the boy indicated her own flowers, and she felt a pang of embarrassment. Sure, she had some nice flowers, but this boy's, they were far better! She forced the envy from her voice, and offered the indicated flowers. "Oh! Yeah! It will be lovely!" She pulled out a single white flower too, making sure to only grab one, and added it to her gift, "Here! A white one too, It'll contrast well in dark troll hair, uh, if, uh if that's something your going for..." Se'lune's confidence was slipping. She wanted to ask this boy about his flowers, and maybe inquire to trading plants or seeds or something, but she couldn't just right out ask, especially when her own merchandise was lacking.

"Um, Oh!" The winged troll muttered as she realized she had a few other things to offer the boy. He had been doing something, catching bugs? She couldn't quite tell, more info was needed. Then maybe she could offer him her help, have him indebted to her. "Um, so, what brings you to Four Fronds? I saw you chasing something, did you loose something? do you need help?" Se'lune could feel her hands getting sweaty, antsy, for seeds to those flowers. It was bad, she had something she wanted and it was all she could think of. Obachan, the large hippo lusus to Se'lune, walked over and cooed at the other troll, obviously finding him simply adorable. She nudged her own troll, Se'lune, who frowned at her lusus. Obachan was a strong believer in giving, to the needy, to the rich, to the poor, to anyone who could possibly need anything, and that nudge meant she wanted Se'lune to do just that. The girl added one more white flower to her gift, looked up to find her lusus glaring down at her, and then added two more. She handed them over, "Here, itll look better with more, right?" She held the flowers up to the boy's head, and giggled a little, "Tho at this rate your head will be more flowers than hair or horns."

Yushika

Micillia

Dapper Duck

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:37 pm
He puffed his chest again at the compliment towards his flowers. As she drew out more flowers his eyes seemed to light up, accepting the pretty white one eagerly. This was great! Who would have known today would be so fantastic? SlimeMama trilled behind him, perhaps trying to get his attention, but Tantoe was lost in the gifts this girl bore. What a lucky day!

"It'll look great!" He enthused. Her questions drew him from his admiration of the plants, eyes flicking up and locking onto her wings briefly - they were very pretty - before meeting her eyes. "I live here." He answered, head snapping up suddenly. "Oh! Shoot, I was looking for bugs. Like, ones that help gardens. I'm not very good at catching them, though...." Suddenly, the girls lusus approached and Tantoe immediately stood on his tiptoes to peer at the lusus, face bursting into a smile as he reached out to give the lusus a gentle pat. SlimeMama released a soft, jealous sigh, her tail twitching at the tip as she looked away from the children to focus on their surroundings.

"Huh? Oh!" More flowers, really? His head tilted as he accepted the gift, a confused smile on his face. This was an awful lot, what could he do as a thank you? He obviously had to return the favor since she had made his day! It was then SlimeMama let out a strange mix between a meow and a bark, the feline slime creature expanding in size until she was panther sized, pressing against his side urgently. He looked down, eyes narrowing until it hit him.

"Do you grow flowers?" He chirped, raising the ones she had given him up. "I have a few seeds back home, and extra plants! Do you want some?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune lit up at the offer of seeds. Just what she wanted! But that would make them even, and she rather liked this boy so far. She had to do something to have him indebted to her, so she could use- i mean, see him again. "I would love some seeds! That sounds great!" The girl exclaimed, her eyes on the prize. Obachan smiled as both children seemed happy and content. The hippo curtsied in her small pink tutu to the blueblood's lusus. She gave Se'lune a look, a "behave" look, before approaching slimemom and greeting the other lusus.

Se'lune had an idea, and rushed to tell the boy about it. "Actually! If your looking for bugs good at gardening, i have a "worm farm" back at my hive!" She gushed, wings fluttering in her excitement. "They are really easy and helpful, see? You just throw all your plant ends and bits, from like cooking and stuff, into a compost, and the worms turn it into federalize! And then you throw that, with a few of the worms, into the soil your plant is in, and it works wonders!" Se'lune glanced at her mother, making sure the hippo was out of earshot. She leaned in a whispered to the blueblood, "And you can throw things like leftovers you dont want to eat in, or, lusus droppings. Worms will eat anything." The girl winked and stepped back. "Maybe we could, um, get together sometime... and exchange things, or something?"

Yushika

Micillia

Dapper Duck

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:30 am
Tantoe beamed as the other's face lit up. He did something good! "Awesome!" He cooed, looking back at his lusus for approval. She just nodded, tail flicking lazily. SlimeMama's eyes flicked towards the hippo lusus, head bowing in greeting. It wasn't often she met agreeable lusus, Tantoe had a habit of finding those with the most ill-tempered lusus. When the hippo approached she shifted to give them space to settle beside her, letting out a brief purr of welcome.

Tantoe was also enjoying his time, eyes almost sparkling at the phrase 'worm farm'. "Really?!" He squeaked, already high voice raising in his undoubtable excitement. As she leaned closer he giggled, shooting a glance at their lusus'. SlimeMama would hate
that, which gave him even more reason to try it out!

"I'd love to go together! I could bring over a few of my rarer seeds and plants, as a thank you! Oh!" Suddenly, it dawned on him, Names! "Oh! I'm Tantoe! And she's SlimeMama." He gestured towards himself and then his lusus, who looked up at her name. Tantoe grinned wide, holding his new flowers up slightly. "Nice to meet you!"

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune paused for a minute. Names? Then she burst out laughing. Growing up in a "village" of only 30+ people, she knew everyone's name since the moment she had hatched. Introductions were a "big world" thing, something that happened outside the swamp. Se'lune blushed, "Sorry! Im not laughing at you! Its just, i totally forgot all about names!" The greenblood wiped a tear from her eye. Four Fronds didn't feel like the "big world", it was still a forest, like the swamp, and there were no skyscrapers or other big buildings she had only heard about, it didnt feel like she was really in the dangerous part of the world until the idea of introductions was even brought up. "Im Se-" The girl paused, was she supposed to have a "fake name"? She had heard the older trolls talking about that, but she didnt really see how it affected her too much, so she continued. "Ahem, excuse me, Im Se'lune! Its a pleasure to meet you! It would be lovely to meet up with you sometime!" The girl looked up at the massive trees, skyscrapers in their own right, "Well, i can tell you like flowers of course," Se'lune giggled as she pet one of the boy's flowers again, "But what else do you get up to? Ide love to help wherever i can!"

Yushika

Micillia

Dapper Duck

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:45 am
Her laughter had been unexpected but uplifting as it immediately caused Tantoe's face to break into a large smile, head shaking as his hands raised. "That's okay, even if you were! Mama laughs at me all the time!" SlimeMama let out a scandalized huff, ears flipping against her head as she puffed her cheeks out. Of course he'd out her, loyalties were a foreign concept to her boy.

Hi, Se'lune!" He chirped, waving a tiny hand in greeting. Se'lune! What a pretty name! He liked it! He released his own giggle as she mentioned flowers, nodding eagerly.

"Oh! I like exploring, and scary things." He paused, head tilting up as he considered his last claim. "Like, scary stories and haunted houses. Not actually scary things." One could say what he just said was frightening in itself, but Tantoe was already moving on. "I plant a lot! My hive has a loooot of flowers and plants on it!" That wasn't the same thing as flowers, right? He wasn't just repeating what she knew.... riiiight?

Shaking the thought from his mind, he returned his attention to her. "What about you? What do you like, Se'lune?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune grinned at the "outrage" Tantoe's lusus expressed. She knew Obachan was like that sometimes too, and it was quite silly. Selune's eyes widened with wonder as Tantoe described his hive. It sounded lovely! Selune's own have was sparse with flowers. The swamp was nice, in its own way, but it was also not exactly an ideal place to grow flowers... She had a few planter boxes, but only so many plants could fit in one box. "Ooh! I bet your hive looks amazing!" She exclaimed, almost wistfully.

Selune looked a little taken aback by Tantoe revealing that he liked scary stories and other frightening things. She had never really considered that as a thing. How did a hive even become haunted? "Oh!" She said, flattered the blueblood would ask. "I enjoy finding rare gemstones and the like, and then making them into jewelry!" The greenblood started. She was having a hard time finding gemstones in the swamp, but several of the other trolls in the swamp just kept them lying around, ripe for the taking. Its not like she stole them. She always left something of somewhat equal value behind. "I like board games, and, well, flowers and plants obviously!" She finished giggling.

Selune looked a little abashed before she proceeded. "Uh, my hive is.." ... illegal and secret. She finished in her head. There was no way she could just invite trolls over. It was the rebel base for crying out loud! "Under construction!" Selune smiled, proud of her improvisation. "Maybe i could come visit you... and, um, i would like to see a haunted house, if you know of any." She said the second part of that hesitantly. She still wasn't sure about the idea of haunted houses, but if such a nice troll liked tantoe like them, they couldn't be that bad!

She heard her lusus point out the time, and Selune frowned. The swamp was close, but that was relative. It took a long time to get out of the swamp and anywhere that was royalist protected, so travel time was indeed an issue."I hang out here every 2nd day of the week if you want to meet up and do something!" She promised the blueblood. "But, we have to go now... Its kinda a walk to get back hive." She said apologetically.

Yushika

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas