Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Booth Boogie (Emiola x Frossa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Party times continue! Will the booth's counter hold...?!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:48 pm
    "Duh I can dance!" Emi sounded incredulous, "I'm a musician, even if I'm not like, a badass idol like you are. I still got rhythm! I can still bust some moves!"

- - - -

And she wasn't lying. Frossa's choreography wasn't really the most intense thing she'd ever witnessed, and while Emiola was a clumsy fool a lot of the time, she seemed to get the basics. "See what I mean?" She'd been laughing and giggling obnoxiously the entire time, her hands on her hips. "I'm gonna be your best backup dancer! Like, we're gonna be knockin' people dead dude! It's. Gonna. Be. Awesome." Pause. "You're. Gonna. Be. Awesome."

She was making flamboyant hand gestures with every break in her sentence.

"C'mon! C'mon! Let's do it!" She was so excited. "I won't fall off the table ok! Or if I do we can say it was totally planned." She whispered the last part.

melona-pan

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:51 pm
"Wow, you got that down rather quickly!" Frossa clapped for Emiola, thoroughly impressed. It usually took trolls a few run throughs to get it roughly memorized, but she supposed Emi's experience with percussion instruments really did make a difference.

Brushing her hair back so her curls fell just so, Frossa settled her giggles to purposefully widen her eyes in a look of feigned surprise. "You want to be my back up dancer?" Raising a hand to a cheek, she gasped. "Why, I'd love that! Emiola-!" And she meant it. Emiola was perfect backdrop material- midblooded, subservient, complimentary, stylish, and most importantly not cute enough for Frossa to feel threatened (although that was up for debate- what exactly was under all that hair?). Her hand dropped away from her face to slip into the tealblood's, giving her a squeeze that was perhaps a little too much on the firm side. "You really really mean it? I could draw up a contract right now~!"

Melancholies

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:07 pm
    Emi's smile faltered for a moment--it was more of a grimace, really--when Frossa squeezed her hand with violent ambition. Emiola was just here for a good time. Emiola also didn't doubt that she wouldn't have a good time, but her hand kinda hurt, and she kinda needed that to be able to do things that she loved. Like drumming. Or being a back up dancer for her friend. Though she guessed she only really needed legs like that.

Imagine: an armless backup dancer.

But she doubted that was part of Frossa's visage.

"Like, a real deal contract? You don't gotta go through a manager or anything? Are you--" She gasped, "Your own manager? That means you got looks, talent, and business know how. I don't even know nothing about businesses." Her feet did a little jig, her energy palpable with excitement. "LET'S DO IT!"

Never mind the fact she'd promised her musical career to that Cerpin guy. Emi wasn't good at thinking ahead in life.

melona-pan

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas