Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Sunbathed Shores (Eternal Sonata x Sir Yukio Beck)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:06 pm
This is a private rp between my Eternal Sonata and Blue's Sir Yukio Beck

User Image x User Image

Leenas Teepee || Blues Teepee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:13 pm
User Image

The day was downright stunning. Beautiful serene blue skies above flaunted their fluffy white cotton clouds The sun had come to rise high and now it was on the start of its descending part of the journey. The rays of light remained bright and warm throughout the entire day and it was perfect for sunbathing soquili everywhere. Unfortunately with the recent rainfall, all this sun raised the humidity as well and drove many creatures into the shades of the forest. This was not the kind of scene for Eternal's enjoyment. The mare chose to go away from the others for a change from the humid forest to the beautiful relaxing coastline.

The particular beach that Eternal Sonata found herself at the setting that was simply perfect. It was just as she had figured: with warm suns, this specific shoreline appeared to be empty at first glance. Pure, undisturbed sands felt so pleasant on her yellow hooves as she made her way along the beach. The cool ocean breeze combed through Eternal Sonata's mane and tail, giving her relief from the sweltering humidity she had escaped from in the forest. Only the call of the birds and the crashing of the waves seemed to be all she could hear. It was just after three in the afternoon according to the positioning of the star in the sky over the water.

As Eternal moved across the grainy terrain, she found herself enjoying the feel of sinking slightly, causing her to kick up her legs like a young filly might play and dance. She giggled to herself with the innocent joy discovered before approaching the broken waves washing over the sands. It was their spreading watery touch that helped to unite the sands into a new texture that was squishy in a different and exciting way. She pawed at the ground a bit, wiggling around her hoof to make interesting little shapes in the peculiar ground. The roar of a large wave pulled her gaze up to the water and she watched in awe as it smashed into the surface of itself, sending up water everywhere ad that was caught into the rolling winds that dragged it to the land. Being so close to the water was chilling, causing her pelt to shake with each spray of water from the motion of the ocean itself.

It was a rare treat for the mare to come to the beach but she enjoyed every chance she could take at the constantly moving body of the seas. She was simply captivated by the mighty ocean before her, each wave taking hold of her focus for a second before the next set came. It was as if the seas themselves sang a song only Eternal could hear and it held her attention. Only as she rested at the water's edge for some time did she bother to stop and really survey the scenery.

WC: 486

Blue_Sparkle27

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:52 am
As Yukio Beck gets closer to the end of grass and the begging of the sand he slows to a stop. Looking over the scene in front of him he begins to wonder how long it's been since he's been to a beach of any kind. Since he's heard of rocky beaches, just, never got around to finding one just yet. As he looks over the sand he realizes that there is someone else here and begins to realize how familiar they look. As he makes his way towards them he quickly realizes that it's been a long time since he last walked on sand and was caught off guard at first. It takes a while for him to become used to walking on the warm if not hot sand, though, once he does he begins to playfully jump around as he makes his way towards her. He's only ever meet one creature like the one he sees down near the water and her name is Eternal Sonata. As it sinks in deeper he becomes more and more excited to see her again and gradually picks up his because the sooner he gets to her the sooner they can talk. Of course, if she would rather play around a bit he won't mind because he's feeling rather playful now. As he approaches he gives an almost soft and rather playful neigh to either get Eternal Sonata's attention if she hadn't noticed him. Or to just give a friendly greeting as he makes his way closer and closer to her while not going too fast that he won't be able to slow and stop before he gets too close.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:39 pm
User Image

Her eyes did not catch the approaching stallion and closed so that she could take in the sounds of the world around her. However, one sound rose above the crashing waves and the calling birds with the whistling breeze. Was that a friendly neigh? No it couldn't be; she was certain that she had not seen anyone, let alone hear a friendly and familiar tone. Slowly yellow eyes opened as she turned her head in the direction and she beamed. "Sir Misae!" The mare shifted her body around and she pawed at the sands, enjoying the feel. There was a soft laughter that rose as she welled up with happiness seeing the stallion having so much fun. "I can't believe I was able to see you again, here of all places!" Her voice called out over the ocean in a welcoming voice. "What brings you to the beach?"
WC: 148

Blue_Sparkle27

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:40 am
As he stopped near her he smiles since he knows how youthful and playful he looked, "While making my way down this one path I had to slow to a stop because there were a few new paths to chose from. The one I chose lead me here and I am glad that I picked it. It's been a while since we saw each other last so it's wonderful to be able to hang out with you again. It's been a while since I was last at a beach so I was wondering what you want to do or what you want to do first. I'm in no hurry to go anywhere so I can spend the rest of the day with you talking or playing since it's a nice day." Having found someone friendly and familiar he begins to unconsciously toss his head playfully while softly neighing. His mane is fine with the soft neighing, though, not so much with the tossing of his head. As they curl around his neck to keep from being tossed around Yukio Beck begins to realize what he is doing and realizes that there are things that his mane doesn't like.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games