Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Butterfly Prince (Crimson and Dimitrii)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:30 pm
This is a private rp between Crimson Dawn (trinkuh) and Dimitrii (cyhorse).
Please do not post without permission.
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:23 pm
It was a warm, spring day. Summer's deadly heat would soon start beating down on the land and critters that lived in the soquili lands. Dimitrii gave an exasperated sigh at the thought of summer. His crimson eyes followed the horizon for a moment, until he noticed a group of clouds beginning to gather and darken into a gray color. They were the beginning signs of a storm that threatened to ruin Dimitrii's day of lounging amongst a field of flowers.

Lately, the stallion had been spending most of his time in this field simply watching the butterflies dance around. He hadn't really interacted with any other soquili in quite a while and was beginning to feel the slightest bit of loneliness. To combat his loneliness, Dimitrii once again focused on one of his favorite butterflies. She was a little blue and purple one that always followed Dimitrii around. He had lovingly named her Kesi. When he felt too lonely, he always had her to talk to. They didn't speak the same language, but somehow the two seemed to understand one another.

After catching another glimpse at the gathering clouds, Dimitrii pushed himself up onto his golden hooves from where he was laying. He shook the little bit of dirt his fur had managed to pick up off of himself with a soft snort. "Ugh. I can't stand the way dirt feels on me." The stallion muttered to himself as he made sure the shawl around his neck was centered and appeared in perfect condition. Once everything checked out in Dimitrii's mind, he stood tall and turned in the direction where he knew a group of trees were. Surely they would keep him safe from the potential storm.

trinkuh
Sorry this took so long and that I'm so rusty.

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:39 pm
Crimson was wondering the fields alone. he was lost yet again and had no reason to care that he was. He was lonely and confused. Everyone he had met said he was a he but he felt more like a she. So now he didn't know what to think about the whole thing other than confused and upset.

That when the poor thing looked up to see storm clouds coming and sighed. This was a whole new problem. He just hide under the trees he was already under. Thats when he spotted another coming toward the trees. It was a very handsome male He was to shy to speak out so he just watched the other come toward the tress. He was far to shy to speak to hi first anyways.

cyhorse
OMG sorry i had a anime con and i'm working on a reopening event for my shop!

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games