Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] A Complete Set? (Extraction x Daub ft. Acorn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:28 am
User ImageAfter a long few years of searching, the quest that Extraction had embarked on, at the legendary's suggestion, had been fulfilled. The buck had taken Acorn's suggestion that the Motherfather had sent his lovelies to him to heart, and had sought out the last few insects commonly held as pets for his little roving swarm. And for a time, he'd been satistfied.

At least, 'til he'd met her. She was the reason he had been fording a path through the swamp, on a resolute quest to find that tiny Kiokote, she was the one that he couldn't get out of his head. He'd met her, however briefly, and now that he'd done everything he could to confirm his suspicions, he couldn't think of anyone better than the lovely Acorn to help him figure this out.

Without delay, he'd found a wasp's nest, managed to glean some honey from it (with some help distracting the owners, and leaving offering of fruit behind) to give as an offering, as he had the last time. This time, he stuck it in a shell that even had the top-plate attached, and with the help of a bit of wax, the thing was sealed– far easier to travel with for long distances. No dirt, unclean water, nor pesky little insects would get to the stuff before he'd found her.

If he would ever actually manage to find her, that was.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:26 am
User ImageAcorn was not sure exactly where she was going, just that this tingle was a pull to someone. And if she was reading it right, the someone would be needing her ability as one of Matope's chosen. From past experience, he would probably need a blessing. Unless the MotherFather saw fit to send an expectant mother. So far all her blessings had been for the fathers.

She got her answer when she saw a familiar buck down the path, and his swarm of bugs. Smiling she breaks into a trot, coming up to meet him. "Hello!" she says, panting slightly.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:54 am

Ah! And as soon as he was distressed and worried that he wouldn't find the doe, there she was, as tiny as ever, with a cheerful twinkle in her eye. "Acorn! Acorn, I took what you said to heart the last time. About the Motherfather wanting to send me companions? And now I have one of each of the common insects in my entourage, and it's been really great."

Not one to stop once he had gotten started, he moved to start pulling at the secured container of honey.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:05 am
Acorn grins at him, giving his companions a better look. She couldn't remember exactly which ones he had already, aside from the wasp. She knew he already had the wasp, since he'd gifted her with wasp honey last time. "Hello! I'm glad you've gotten more friends, and that they resemble you just as much as ever." she says.

Seeing he's got something on his back, she wonders if he's come for another blessing, or if he's got some young friends to show off. Oh! An idea hits her, and she blurts it out, "Have you found a matching doe, too?"

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:07 am

Oh. Oh, she had guessed. The buck positively beamed at Acorn as she asked the question, and nodded, carefully putting down the turtleshell, with it's vine ties and all.

"I did, as it happens. Except she's more beautiful. And I knew I had to find you, and to tell you. I... I actually thought that she was a relative, until we got to talking, and... we don't know almost anyone in common. She's certainly not familiar with my parents, or my siblings, or with Beetleshell."

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:23 am
Acorn gives an excited little shake, very happy for him. "That's wonderful! Do you need a blessing?" she wasn't about to assume one way or the other, she wouldn't mind if he'd found a blessing elsewhere, but just assuming he had not would make things awkward if one was no longer needed.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:47 am

"I do, as a matter of fact." The buck shifted a little uncertainly, smiling a little.

"I... I want to make sure they're healthy."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:32 pm
She nods, her smile getting bigger. "I'd be glad to help!"

"May your children be happy, and healthy." she says, deciding on something simple. Simple is good. Nice and neat and to the point so he won't wonder.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items