PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:41 am
Velvet Gypsy

HS Junior // Female - Velvet Gypsy

College freshman // Male - Ghost Girl xo

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:33 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFox Waldorf

"Are you seeing stars?" Chaol asked while laying on the bed, his arm covering his eyes. A snicker escaped his lips as his other arm reached for his best friend who had fallen on the floor moments before. Fox let out a hearty laugh as she lay on her possibly now bruised back. "I don't think so, but do you think in this state we could taste the color red?" They both laughed when a sudden crash out in the living room caught their attention. Chaol's older brother Dorian was throwing a house party to celebrate Spring Break with his college friends. Fox and Chaol hadn't been invited clearly since they were both just juniors in high school, so they decided to have their own fun. It wasn't Fox's idea though. She had always been a good hardworking girl but lately, she'd been over worked and stressed about several things at once. Chaol had come across a gram of weed inside a vase that their dog Lucy had knocked over that morning. With nothing better to do, they decided to try it for the first time. Little did they know, they had been in the room smoking for hours, even after the party had started.

Fox stood up from the floor, face red from laughing and all her blood rushing to it. She smiled and looked at Chaol for a moment. "I have to pee." She walked to the door and opened it for the first time in hours. The music was loud and she could smell the reek of alcohol from where she was standing. The bathroom was just across from where she was, but she didn't move. Chaol looked at her. "You stuck?" Fox smiled. "I'm waiting for the light to turn green so I can cross safely." Chaol laughed even harder. The hallucinations were getting worse. Fox took a deep breath than scampered into the bathroom and closed the door. Once she was finished, she went back out into the hall and was drawn to the loud bass playing in the living room. She wandered in that general direction before she bumped into someone. "Oh sorry." Was all she said before taking her naturally stunning red hair out of it's ponytail. Bending over she fluffed it a bit before standing upright too quickly. She snickered. "Now I'm seeing stars." She walked over to the center of the living room and started dancing.

It was simple at first. She drew letters in the air with her butt, moving with the beat of the music. Next she added arm movements, nothing too fancy. Once the bass dropped, she broke into a full on hip hop routine that she had been practicing for weeks. Some of the students kept a watchful eye and even applauded her performance while others had ingested so much alcohol they were preoccupied with making out or attempting to make conversation with others. One unfortunate soul couldn't watch the way Fox moved without feeling sick and ended up releasing the contents of her stomach into a nearby plant. Fox didn't care though. She couldn't get much higher. As she moved everyone just looked like blurs of colors and shapes, similar to a kaleidoscope.

Ghost Girl xo

Leathered_Saint

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces