Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP]When attraction becomes fear... (HakuXpayne)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:33 am
Haku was finally making his way home. After making sure that clingy cat woman had found a nice mellon to take her home, he had ran away himself. Far away. Now he was back hom, trying to get his sample collections going again. He had half the island catalogued and was still working. The faun may not appreciate him but they appreciate his work. If it wasn't for the plants, however, he would have left the tree many moons ago.

Sadly, he had not. And now he was off, avoiding people and chores, trying to get his plants back in order. Today he was after a rare calendula that only grew by the Dragnid forest. Debil if it wasn't hard to find, too.

He had searched high amd low, with his trusty cactus tied safely onto his back and a knife at the ready (no more tiki cats taking advantage of him).

Now if only he could find that blasted flower.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:58 pm
Despite the fact she had Zandra to take care of, Zaden still wanted food hunted for. Though Payne wasn't exactly surprised the demon hadn't exactly proven herself a very skilled hunter, the rak herself had been providing for the annoying demon ever since arriving at this land. Payne wouldn't leave the toddler with the demon, or was it she couldn't Zaden would just ignore the child. So with the toddler on her hip Payne emerged from the edge of the woods onto the grass and set her down far enough away from the woods that the toddler couldn't crawl back in without Payne noticing but not so far away that she'd get in trouble.

DaemonGabrielle
heart

Shicala

Hungry Animal

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:21 am
Haku came around the corner, still peeking into the underbrush. It wasn't until he heard a little babbin the he even managed to look up. To find a child. A little child at that. Who in the farnagles left their bloody child out here for anything to eat?

Glancing from the brush to the child, he struggled with the decision to either care for the child or find his flower. But it didn't last long. He was unsure what the elders thought of his action but he knew in his good conscience, that he couldn't just leave the child there. So he walked over, and picked him up. Giving him a once over, he wandered over to the brush and set the child down in it. There! Now he didn't have to look at it as it got eaten. Perfect solution.

Wandering back across the field, he rebegan his search for his flower.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:17 am
Regardless of the fact Payne was hunting, she had a keen ear out for her daughter so when the sounds of the child made a very abrupt and fast movement she noticed it. Moving back to where she left Zandra she found the child was no longer away from the edge of the woods. A quick left and right turn of her head to listen for the babbling toddler gave away her location and Payne ran over picking her up and checking her to make sure she was ok. "Now then, to discover how you moved" she gently told the small form in her arms. She stood up taller and eventually spotted a familiar head bobbling along as it searched for it's target. She growls and puts her child again in same spot as before with a little tickle that made her giggle loudly. Crouching low with a menacing look, Payne headed directly at the faun fully aiming to throw herself at him and pin him to the ground.

DaemonGabrielle
heart you decide which side he gets hit from lol.

Shicala

Hungry Animal

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:31 am
Oh Gods, there it was. His flower. Hidden amongst some berry vines in an out of thw way corner. Which was exactly where it would have been. This particular fkower liked well drained soil and shade. The berries gave it access to pollination. He had never seen this system naturally but he surmised thagt mother nature was a wee bit smarter than him. He just had to reach it.

Bending over, he stretched his hand out whilst trying to avoid the large thornes of the berry bush. He could almost reach it. He heard some shuffling behind him but wasn't too worried. Maybe the child had found his predator? Wait. Wasn't that the other way around?

Shaking off his thoughts, he focused.

"Almost....."

"THERE!"

He had managed to grasp it. "Now to pull it gently up and..WHAT THE DUECE??!!"

Suddenyl he was tumbled from the side.

Haku managed to restrain himself from screaming but dear lord, when he had mentioned predator, he didnt think it would go after HIM.

Holding tightly to the small flower he had managed to uproot in his sudden somersault, he flailed and attempted to beat off the creature attacking him with his free hand.

"UNHAND ME AT ONCE, YOU VILLIANOUS CREATURE!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:39 pm
Payne stayed exactly where she was atop him a fierce growly look on her face. Least thing on her mind was the flower the male held in his hand. She dodged his wildly flailing hand not caring at all that he was trying to push her off him, she was in protective mother mode (not that the taint from living in the dragnid helped much). "YOU TOUCH MY CHILD I CASTRATE YOU!" she yells.

DaemonGabrielle
sry didn't notice the update >.<

Shicala

Hungry Animal

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:39 am
Haku snarled back.

"I DIDN'T TOUCH YOUR CHILD. I MOVED HIM SO SOMETHING ELSE COULD BLOODY TOUCH HIM!"

Haku continued to struggle against his attacker, albei one handedly. For all he knew, this large furry creature was akin to the tiny masked beast who attenpted to stab his cactus.

"I DON'T EVEN LIKE CHILDREN!!" He whined rather loudly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:21 pm
"So.. Something... else.. COULD?!" she repeated his words back to him "She was safe where she was" her words came out between clenched teeth. Her third black eye blinked at she watched him intently under her. The light glinted off her earring chain and necklace as she moved to avoid his free hand, she could see his pokey thing in her peripheral vision and was keen to avoid it knowing what it felt like from the party. "Well I do like children... and i had her after that damned party"

DaemonGabrielle

Shicala

Hungry Animal

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:46 am
Good Faunness of the Earth, he had bad enough. Setting the cactus a few inches away, he bucked soldily, attempting to roll this crazed psycho over.

"She wasn't safe from me or my plants!! Nothing is ever safe unless you have your EYE ON IT!!" He screamed.

He was getting frustrated. Why did this creature think he cared when she gave birth? It is not as thought he were the father!! The child had no green in it at all!!  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games