Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The edge of Reason (Aveline x White Russian)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Astorias Teepee | Deejayes Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:57 pm
Aveline let out a long sigh, she missed her family. She wasn't sure if she'd ever see them again and that sort of weighed heavily on her heart. She wasn't a young filly anymore so it's not like she expected them to be together forever. It just seemed like it had been such a long time since she had talked to any of them and it was just bothering her today for some reason.

White locks danced across her body as the wind shifted and she looked towards the west, across the canyon she was standing near. She wasn't entire sure where she was, let alone how she had gotten there, but she liked the scenery. It was a nice place to clear your head, at least she thought so.

Taking a moment to take in the the sights she just stood there, allowing time to be the only thing that moved.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:03 pm
White Russian had been traveling for several days now, misguided by his faithful raven companion. He was definitely lost and definitely did not know his way around - all of which he could blame on his flighty companion. And now...it had been several days and he was tired...and hungry...and he just wanted to rest.

And of course, his friend had decided to take off for a few hours and leave him alone. Why did he have such awful luck? He snorted softly and looked towards the horizon - when something seemed to stand out to him. Another horse? Was deliriousness finally starting to set in, or was he actually finally getting a piece of luck? Regardless, he headed towards the sillohuette full speed, excited that perhaps he was going to be able to communicate to another like him, something he hadn't done in...who knows how long.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:12 pm
DeeJaye

As she stared into the distance the sound of earth being crushed under hoof caused her ears to twist and her head to follow suit as she gazed towards the direction of the oncoming stranger.

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary except for the rate of speed in which he was running towards her. Though perhaps he wasn't running towards her and he was running towards the canyon? As she watched she could see he had wings so it's not like he'd die if he jumped, unless he didn't know how to fly, which sounded absurd when she thought about it.

A winged horse not knowing how to fly? She almost laughed out loud but what if he didn't? She shouldn't laugh about such things.

Turning herself to face him she moved a little out of his direct path, in case he was intending to just keep going. As he got within speaking distance she called out to him, "Are you okay?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:20 pm
Little did the femme know that White Russian was nothing but the mostly awkward and gawky fellow around, and definitely lacked the ability to fly...or fly effectively, at the very least. It was one of the many talents that he was never able to master. Having three sets of wings just made everything too uncomfortable.

As he neared her, he slowed down and grinned, hearing her words. "Oh, thank the gods, you are real!" he exclaimed, excitement clearly filling his eyes.
"I'm okay now! Just..had a long few days. But I'm good now. You're the first one I've seen in awhile. I'm White Russian. Russ for short." He probably was frightening the mare a little at this point, but he was oblivious to how forward he might come off as.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:30 pm
DeeJaye

Oh thank the heavens he wasn't going to jump. She wasn't sure how well she'd be able to process that if that was something that was about to go down. She let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding as he spoke to her and she blinked a couple of times. Had he thought she was a mirage? She wasn't one to judge though, there was a great deal of desert that way.

"Oh dear, at least you can be rest assured I am most definitely real and you can call me Aveline. It's nice to make your acquaintance Russ." She said giving him a smile as she realized he was a size or so bigger than herself. She had been used to miniature ponies as of late so the fact she was standing next to someone her size, but bigger was definitely refreshing to say the least.

"Do you mind me asking why you've been alone that long?" Though come to think of it she often found herself alone, though not in the hot desert. She could only imagine the suffering he had gone through out there. "Perhaps we can go get some water together? You must be thirsty." She offered.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:53 pm
Like the mare, he was more used to smaller sized company; he was especially used to the small bird companion that had adopted him under her wing. Of course, where was she now? He had no idea..the thought was a little frustrating, but he decided to push the idea out of his head for now.

Redirecting his focus on the mare infront of him, he quipped, "Hm, I never knew if I could trust someone when they say they're real. Like, what if you're fake, but you're claiming to be real? Would never know the difference." The rambling was was mostly rhetorical. Being out here for so long with a mixture of fatigue and hunger was definitely weighing on him. "Aveline," he repeated, his tone sing-songy. It was definitely a pleasant name; he liked the way it rolled off his tongue. "Regardless if you're real or not, it's very nice to meet you, Miss Aveline."

At her question, he sighed. "Well, Mom flew off to find...er...do something. Said she'd come back later. Been awhile though. But..that sounds like a good idea. Er, great idea. Water would be amazing right now."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:58 pm
DeeJaye

She raised a brow curiously, that seemed quite strange. How could you not trust someone? Where others often a figment of his imagination? She had heard of some equines being a little screwy in the head but had never met one before, was he one of them? She listened as he rambled a bit about it and flicked her tail behind her for a moment.

"It's very nice to meet you. I suppose I can see why you might say that. I rest assure you I'm very real, you can touch me if you're still unsure." She offered. She wouldn't be offended, given what he had just gone through out in that vast land.

"How long ago was that? While you tell me I'll lead the way." She said turning so that he could follow her.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:21 pm
At the offer, he extended one of his wings, brushing it against her lightly. "Ok, that's proof enough for me," he quipped. Seeing her turn, he trotted after her, following her as she led the way. Thank the heavens she was familiar with this area! He wasn't sure how much longer he would be able to make it on his own.

"Oh..I don't know. I lose track of time. Hard to remember. At least a couple days, I'd say," he replied, sighing dramatically. He wondered if it would be a good idea to inquire if she had seen the raven, but he somewhat doubted it. His bird-mother was definitely a lot more antisocial than he was. "Regardless, it's been some time since I've been able to eat or drink, haha.. I guess coming to the desert was a little bit of a bad idea. Learned from that mistake."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:16 pm
DeeJaye

She was happy that he touched her to ensure she wasn't some illusion from lack of water and excess heat. "I'm glad to hear that." She beamed in reply and she listened as he explained a bit as to why he had just gotten so dehydrated.

"Why didn't you try to fly somewhere?" She asked curiously looking at his wings. He had plenty of them though if she were in that state of mind flying probably wouldn't have been the best option either way.

"I'm glad I came across you, or you me for that matter. Now we can get you fed and watered." She said as she led him along pleased to be doing some good on this day.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out