Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP/BATT] Just Imagine A Trip To A Wonderful Land [Zey/Eri] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:04 pm
Look how the streets turn cold when I walk it
It's my rules no man can stop it
I throw a kick so quick that'll leave you in the gutter
Leave you in the gutter, gutter, gutter...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know all these things never happen
I'm just a random girl with gentle manners
In my dreams I rock and I rule the wonderland, rule the wonderland...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:53 pm
Eridia needed to take her mind off things, and what better way than spending it with two lovely trolls-- strolling through the streets of Civisect city. That would have been the plan if, one, they actually knew her and, two, if she wasn't on unmatchmaking business. So she had messed up their date in a blink of an eye and wandered around.

Stoping at a few places the troll in question used to frequent, she spread rumors about the troll that pissed her out more. The lowblood of the pair. "So yeah... Such a pity, but that's a lowblood for you. mean, backstabbing and flirty. Just like the rest. I should know as I was a victim ohoho!" She placed her hand on her forehead dramatically as she drank some lemonade.

"All lowbloods are like that. Which is why I recommend not to get so involve with them. Quadrant expert advice." She said with a wink. This was such a nice cafe! She should come here more often. She kept on and on spewing insults and scandalous rumors about the lowblood as she consumed more and more sugar.

This was going to be a peaceful day for her!

stringency

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:16 pm
Zeylla had been enjoying the city lately. Sure, her time here had definitely had it's ups and downs, but as she settled into a routine of weekly visits home and then exploring the city while she was here, things became...better. She felt more alive, more intune with those around her. While her social skills were still useless, she was talking more. With Bellen mostly, but that was a start, and made it easier to make ridiculous small talk with store clerks and baristas.

As it was, she had managed to slightly befriend one of the baristas at a small cafe in the city, and as such had made it a routine stop. They served her favourite tea, which also helped. She had just taken her first sip(still piping hot, the way she liked it) when a voice rang out through the soft murmurs of the other patrons.

Zeylla's eye twitched. She knew that voice, it was stored away in her thinkpan in a little box that said 'RIDICULOUS LOUD OBTRUSIVE PURPLEBLOOD', and instantly she felt herself on edge. Why? Why did it always happen that her most relaxing moments were tarnished by such....annoyances.

She tried to just ignore Eridia's piercing tone, but she couldn't help but pick up what the purpleblood was laying down. And she wasn't too keen on her point of view. As it was, Zeylla had found herself becoming close with a few different trolls(in a variety of ways) of lower caste, and not a single one could she label as backstabbing or recklessly flirty. Her frown grew, and the orangeblooded barista(another example in her opinion of prime troll) sauntered over to check on her.
"Everything okay here?" the uniformed troll inquired, to which Zeylla nodded and gave a sort-of smile, hoping this reassured the barista. It seemed to do the trick, as she smiled and turned to check on other tables.

Meanwhile, Eridia was still snarking away.

Zeylla's lips twitched, and before she could stop herself, she stood, seat screeching back, and turned with her tea in hand, cleared her throat and snapped at the troll listening to Eridia's base lies, "I wouldn't recommend taking her advice, misery only wants company, after all," a little fire burst behind Zeylla's eyes, as she waited for the purpleblood's reaction.

ImaginationParadise
ohohohoho! snarky comments ahoy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:52 am
Just as she was going to take another sip of her drink, Eridia stopped. Who the hell dared to question her marvelous and trustworthy advices? Whoever it was, they sure had some backbone or feigned to have one. The highblood had to take care of that, break that spine if she was able to.

She battered her eyelashes, seemingly confused by the accusation and turned to see the unrespectful troll in question. "How would you know?" She scoffed. "Have you ever even requested my services? Don't think so if you believe such things." Eridia said bluntly. "As a matter of fact, let the Pity Doctor run a diagnostic, shall we?"

She got a good look over, observing her body language and any other details that might help her. "Hmmm.... yoooou seem like someone who has never been in a relationship." She smirked mischievously. "This is obviously the mentality of someone who has never even pitied another before!" She laughed and strode over to Zeylla with her drink. "I'm sure you have seen couples and you think to yourself, "oh how nice it must be to have someone there through thick and thin." But when asked to put yourself in their shoes, you can’t see it. I'm sure you can’t imagine someone knowing you past all the layers you possess that make you everything you are: your wildest dreams and your deepest fears."

"You can’t envision a relationship with someone that moves beyond the getting dolled up for dinner dates that mutually end with let’s just be friends. So again, how would YOU know?"

stringency
bang bang

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:47 am
As Eridia went off, a miriad of feelings were rolling around in Zeylla's chest. Part of her actually felt the pierce of the purplebloods words. It was true, she had never been in a relationship, but at the same time she was not looking at couples with jealousy...maybe she sometimes pretended what it could be like, but she didn't actually want it. That's what she told herself.

And the part...about her letting someone in, letting someone know her. Zeylla's wanted to glare, but she let a wicked smile cover her face, hiding the shock of that intuitive insight behind a 'I don't give a s**t' smile. She listened to Eridia finish, and opened her mouth like she had something to say...

And choked. Choked because even behind her shark smile, her emotions were roiling, and it really pissed her off that Eridia could pick her apart so easy. How dare the purpleblood think she was allowed to make those kinds of assumptions(no matter how close they were to home) about Zeylla.

She shook her head, and tried again, managing to snark back with, "Even if that is true, at least I'm not some pathetic troll wallowing in my misery, going around trying to spread my tainted advice because it's the only way I will ever feel like I'm not all alone. Why, if you can't find pity, might as well make everyone as miserable as yourself, right?

At least the trolls that know me haven't had their lives ruined just to make sure they're on the same level as I am. Don't you realize, by tearing others down, you reveal how weak and pathetic you really are? I may be alone, but not like you,
"

She ignored the way patrons, and the barista, were now worriedly watching them, the way the cafe had literally died into a soft murmur as soon as they had started arguing. Zeylla didn't care about them, right now she was...enjoying this little insult match.

ImaginationParadise
slap

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:15 pm
Eridia is attacking Zeylla!
Dealt 3 DMG!

Battle Stats

HP: 20/20
Military Grade Daggers +1 DMG
Novice Support Artifact, Style B! 1/1
Roll 1d4.
1, 2, 3 = 1/4 HP Restored
4 = Max HP Restored

Adept Artifact, Style B! 2/2
Roll 2d6.
Deal double damage on this attack. +1 ongoing DMG for all turns after. The ongoing damage from these stack.

Her chest tightened as she heard Zeylla's comeback. This was not her, that was not true. Nothing that the other said defined Eridia. So why, as she thought this, did it felt so bad? With her grip tightened around the cup, Eridia walked over, hiding her pain with a smile.

She wanted to interrupt the other but her lip quivered. She wasn't pathetic, she wasn't wallowing in self pity... The highblood had promised herself she would never hear someone telling her this again. "You..." She muttered.

"Don't know what you're saying. I'm not weak or pathetic." She said proudly. "I'm not alone." Her voice cracked, remembering her fights with Azrael and Chiara. That does it, she couldn't allow such insults. Such mediocre insults that pierced her heart in twisted ways.

So, her smile grew wider as she got an idea and dumped her drink all over Zeylla. "Who's the pathetic one now, lowblood?"

stringency

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
artificial bones rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:27 pm
HP: 17/20
DMG: 2

Zeylla knew she had gotten her words to cut. She could see it on Eridia's face, in the way she paused before coming up with a weak retort. The greyblood's smirk grew in size as the purpleblood tried to deny her accusations, but only proving how right on target Zeylla's words really had been.

All as expected.

Well, except the lemonade dumped on her head. Zeylla spluttered, shaking her head and taking a step back as the lemon drink stung her eyes. "AUGH! Really?" she growled, wiping her eyes with her sleeve before shooting a death glare at Eridia. So that's how this was going down. She took the few steps to close distance between them again, looked the purpleblood dead in the eye, and splashed her almost full cup of tea right in the troll's smug face.

"HA!!" she barked, ignoring the worried looks and scooting chairs of trolls around their little encounter, "Two can play at your pathetic little games," ignore the fact that by responding, she was no better then Eridia.

Just.
Ignore that.

ImaginationParadise

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:36 pm
Eridia is attacking Zeylla!
Dealt 4 DMG!

Battle Stats

HP: 18/20
Military Grade Daggers +1 DMG
Novice Support Artifact, Style B! 1/1
Roll 1d4.
1, 2, 3 = 1/4 HP Restored
4 = Max HP Restored

Adept Artifact, Style B! 2/2
Roll 2d6.
Deal double damage on this attack. +1 ongoing DMG for all turns after. The ongoing damage from these stack.

Eridia would've bellowed if the other hadn't dumped hot tea on her. Instead she screamed, taking a few steps back as the liquid burned her skin. Oh she was going to pay for that. Eridia would make sure that the hemoanon would regret her actions and eat her words. How dare her stain her pure self with tea? Worst yet, how dared her call her games pathetic?

The highblood got on her face, clearly mad. She closed the gap between them and shoved the other towards the counter. <******** say that again." Eridia poked Zeylla's chest as she said the words, "I dare you."

"You are nothing but a disgusting, wretched bug. No wonder you're single. With that attitude of yours, you're going nowhere. I'm sure you can't even charm a troll or get anyone to actually like you beyond simple friendship! You simply can't commit to someone, because no one would dare to court a bug. It all makes sense! This is why no one has dared to even look at you. Maybe this is why you'll stay forever alone. And if you don't, I will make sure you stay forever alone."

Zeylla was right, she was miserable-- always have been. Eridia has always wanted the feeling to stop but never managed to do so. Her only option was watching other drown in her misery, for her to feel better of her currently emotional state.

stringency

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
artificial bones rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:40 pm
HP: 13/20
DMG: 5

Zeylla was bathing in this moment. This rush of the fight, this freedom to say as she wanted and do as she wished. So when Eridia poked her in the chest, she smirked. When the purpleblood hissed a dare at her, her smirk turned to a sharks grin, and when she was pushed she let it happen, because this was almost fun. She felt the purpleblood's insults sting at her, but they were like little bug bites, annoying but easy to brush off. So when she finished, Zeylla gave a harsh chuckle and responded back with a simple, "Pathetic, just pathetic," before giving the other troll a hard push right back.

"Never in all my sweeps have a seen a troll as churlish and paltry as you. So eager to throw out insults, to take the focus off your own faults and failures. What are you trying to get away from? What mistake did you make that made you need this misery? Or is this all you have ever known? You miserable b***h,"

Trolls had made a ring around them, while others scurried out the door. The barista tried to interject, but her voice was weak and far too quiet to interrupt this fight.

ImaginationParadise
STING OF WORDS CAN HURT MORE THAN ANY PUNCH

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:43 pm

Eridia was bothered and uncomfortable by the words uttered by Zeylla. She was shoved as well, slamming into some tables as the words stung her. Her grip tightened on the table and her body shook as she took it all in. She wasn't at fault, Eridia couldn't possibly be a failure. She didn't have faults, she was perfect. She was a highblood-- a purple blood...

She wasn't trying to get away from anything, did she? The only possible fault she did was only opening up to the wrong trolls. Taking in their lies and fake promises...

Maybe that was the only thing she had ever known. Pain, misery, sorrow.

The highblood did her best not to cry, she had to keep the tears in. Instead, she rummaged through her bag and pulled out her robotic skull. Taking an aim at the insolent aggressor, Eridia fired in all directions. Not managing to hit Zeylla, but the shop. Somehow, she needed to take out her anger and instill it on someone else.

"SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ME, YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING!! " Eridia screamed as she fired wildly.

”stringency”

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
artificial bones rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:48 pm
DMG: 0

Zeylla had her in her grasps. Her words stung the purpleblood, and Zeylla had her next move all planned...out? She paused, words full of venom biting at her tongue, as Eridia paused to rummage through her bag. For some reason, that frantic digging made the greybloods palms sweat. What was she looking for?

She quickly put two and two together as the purpleblood pulled out her wretched laser contraption. Zeylla barely had seconds to duck down as the other troll began her over-zealous firing of that damn beam of death. "I KNOW YOU'RE A FOOL, A COMPLETE IDIOT!" Zeylla roared back from her spot beside an upturned table(trolls had literally clambered out of the store as the lasers fired, but couldn't bring herself to do much beside hide out and wait for Eridia to finish her rampage. That laser couldn't go for forever...could it?

ImaginationParadise
LASERAAAAAAAA

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:00 pm

"YOU MAY THINK THAT OF ME, BUT WHO'S RUNNING AWAY RIGHT NOW? COWARD! YOU ARE SIMPLY A FOOLISH COWARD!" She yelled as she continued to fire wildly at the other. Trolls running wildly, lasers firing, screaming... Eridia took it all in-- it was a beautiful sight. Such a shame Zeylla had made her feel so bad, otherwise she'd be enjoying this. Suddenly, her robotic skull stopped working. Eridia clicked her tongue and threw the item to the side.

"Where are you!" She called out, dropping her shawl to reveal her daggers. "Come out if you are brave enough to face me!" She spun her weapons awaiting for the other to pop out.

stringency
<3

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
artificial bones rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:58 am

THE POOR CAFE  
ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:30 am

ERIDIA IS NEVER COMING HERE AGAIN BUT SHE WILL HUNT DOWN ZEY ;y  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
artificial bones rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:18 am

IS THIS A BATTLE OR JUST s**t TALKIN DAYUM  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers