Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Leisurely luxury (Corazon and Amir)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:46 pm
User Image

There were things that couldn't be found near the ranch, it made sense. For all their self sufficiency no one could have everything. Her parent's logic was perfect, except for one little piece. Just why was SHE made to go and fetch it? Aloiki could do it or even Kara the freaky wonder herself. There was no reason a delicate lady like herself should have to go hunting for thing!

Heavy breathing that followed part of her journey gave rise to the other complication. That frothing cat thing seemed to follow her again. Only, it had been a little while since she heard it so maybe it got lost? Well that was a relief.

Fluffing up her cotton-candy like curls, Corazon finally got back to walking hitting the lake then wondering towards the west. Sure, there were things shew as supposed to do but no one gave her a time line. Getting a little sun and relaxing away from the animals would be a wonderful respite.

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amir burst through the tree line of the lake, picking up a stick as he ran and throwing it behind him.

"Foul mouthed little demon cat!!! My ankles are not SUSHI!!! Find a real meal instead of my fauny, scrawny legs!!!!" He screamed back the forest.

The damn thing had started chasing him as soon as he entered the forest surrounding the lake. He had run through brair patches and tried climbing trees. To no avail. The darn four legged critter had attempted to take his hooves off everytime he stopped to breath. Let alone change paths and pray for sanctuary.

He ran toward the water, not really noticing the pink pae. Just ran and dived in and waited a few feet from shore to see if that evil feline had followed him. It wasn't until he had actual air going to his lungs did he notice her.

"Take cover!! The rabid furred monster is on his way!! Ruuuunnn!!!!!"  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:45 pm
The pink fizzy thing followed her? "Not here too!" Absolutely no hesitation followed Amir's decoration, Corazon took to the air instantly. Her body was only three feet from the water but with her legs neatly tucked she felt safer. Here the thing couldn't get to her and she avoided getting wet like him.

At least she thought it was a him, several minutes of curious study was required to identify the stranger. Ears reminded her of an alpaca, one point in his odd favor, but the fur everywhere was a little too reminiscent of the herds around her home.

Tilting her head to the side she commented, "Usually that rabid thing only follows me around. Did you see where it went?" Maybe the cat thing decided it liked him more? Oh that would be grand! Clapping her hands together once, she waited for his answer to all her problems.

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:53 pm
Amir gave the pink pae above an odd look. "Last time I seen him, he was chasing me. So no. Not really sure which way he went. Maybe THIS WAY?" He asked, a touch sarcastically. Having to run for lufe when you were a sedentary kind of creature had that effect on you.

Something else she mentioned caught his attention. "What the hell do you mean, 'it only chases me'?" He asked, miming quotation marks and nearly drowning for his efforts.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:27 pm
Corazon returned Amir's odd look at the response. "I am pretty sure its a she." Pronouns probably didn't matter with rabid cat things, but she said it anyway. Hovering safely above the water gave a great view of potential threats in any direction.

Nothing would escape her sharp eyes, besides what ever started the drowning incident. Looking back down with her head tilted she tried to figure this strange pae out. "I mean, the thing won't leave me alone." Making a gesture of size she described it, "Pink fluffy cat, fizzing like its rabid?" Was it not her cat stalker? She couldn't decide if that was a good thing or not.

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:42 am
He stared at her as though she had lost her mind. "YOU MEAN THIS THING NORMALLY FOLLOWS YOU??" He yelled, a bit upset at not being told there were rabid things afoot outside the tree.

Ok, well, he had been told that. Numerous times by other faun. But still. To have all the naysayers be proven right?

"What did you DO to piss it off??"he asked, watching the shoreline a bit more nervously. "And it's trying to eat us! Is NOW really the time to be pointing out i used the wrong gender when refering to it??"  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:30 pm
Huffing a little Corazon informed him, "Yes it normally follows me, freaky little fizz cat." What kind of animal just followed you around breathing heavily and just staring at you? Shuddering her eyes scanned focusing on every area where the underbrush shook as if something was moving. Faster her heart moved the higher she flew, something was out there.

His question, however, earned an indignant look. "I didn't do anything! The thing just showed up one day and no matter how far away we take her or how much we shoo her she comes back." Look at him blaming HER she was the victim here!

Oh really now! Puffing her cheeks out she placed her fists on her hips and scolded, "These things matter! Sure she is a rabid fuzzy monster, but she is still a girl!"

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:32 am
Amir rolled his eyes, his sarcasm in full swing. Everyone was alaways a victum. "Oh sure. Let's genderize the bitey little foam spitter." He turned toward the beach, where their friend had finally arrived. "I'm sorry I didn't notice you had lady parts! " he hollered out to the shore, where the little fur monster seemed to be standing. Just staring.

Turning back toward the floaty pink pae, he asked with dripping sass "There? Happy?"  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:27 pm
Someone clearly belonged in the barn! Snipping back, with a barely restrained mule reference,"You must be popular." Really, it was almost like talking to one of the animals!

At least he apologized, and hopefully grabbed the crazy creature's attention. Flapping her wings harder, Corazon moved herself further over the water to keep the fuzzy one between her and the rabid fuzzy one.

With a lady like snort she offered an answer, "Yes, I am." Self satisfaction fell as the bush moved again, it was moving!

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:27 am
Popular? Ha! If only this flying pink thing knew his dad would rather swaddle the cacti in his greenhouse over anything to do with Amir. Tuning toward the flying love bug, he pointed at the shoreline.

"SO! You gonna do anything with the rabid ankle biter from Hades? Since it IS yours! Or we just gonna live out here in the water now? " He asked.

"Some of us can't fly away, despite there being tiny wings on out back" he muttered to himself.

EvilSilverDragon

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:19 pm
Tucking her legs up at the mere mention of ankle biting. Looking towards the shaking bushes, her hand went to her chin to rest her finger. Turning her head l to the left and right she shimmied in the air for a few moments longer. "The thing hates water?" Wasn't something she'd ever tried before but there wasn't a lot of options.

Leaving this fuzzy with the pink fuzzy was just a feather tempting. If the water idea worked, then the little fizzy would blame him over her. Win-win!

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:39 pm
Amir was seriously beginning to think his new pinkriend was a few bushels short of a barrel. Glaring at her as she inched away, he asked in a sardonic tone "If it did like water, don't you think it would swimming after us right about now?"

Heavenly acorns, he was beginning to think the fauns we're right. There really was no intelligent life out beyond the tree.

Evilsilverdragon

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items