Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:01 am
This is a short solo RP for Iset and Irisi as they reach the island after their run in with Feena & Yuuri. Please do not post unless you are given permission.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:41 am
As hooves stepped upon the grass of a foreign land her mind wandered leaving her body in control. Scents were Ambrosial to her as the breeze announcing Spring gently tousled her braided mane. Never in her life would she fathom the foliage that grew wildly here alongside trees reaching high as the pyramids themselves. Each scent brought new hope filled with running water, berries in abundance, and grasses that swept alongside her legs playfully. Somewhere she mused was the King awaiting her in this lush oasis that never ended.

It had been hours now she had bowed her head in respect to the brave mare with her valiant stallion. In retrospect she pictured herself alongside Aty proud and undaunting. This new terrain brought promise and dreams swirling deep within her accompanying each step she dared take.

"Only dreams speak truth Iset" came the wise voice of her companion, "for dreamers even in the unknown know what they must succeed in".

The mare shook her head as another breeze crisp yet satisfying blew about her head again, "When one's life is in fate's hands you can only help but wonder if the dreamer shall survive. I honestly wonder what's to become of us once the meeting transpires per say".

"There is no speculation or knowledge of how your King fares Iset" the golden owl responded as her wings flapped keeping her in time with the tall lithe mare whose coat shined of the desert.

"I know" she breathed with a deep sigh "but I desire to see him even if" now she seemed placid looking outward at the tiny mountains before her. In truth this land may of swallowed Aty it was a given. Yet deep within her mind knew he was alive and well for being robust brought fortune in life and death.

"Dreamers" the golden one spoke, "are not born of myths. They are conceived against the odds and follow a path rightfully theirs. Iset you are not shackled nor do you belong to anyone. In all your days of captivity this single moment stepping outward into the unknown is proof that you have listened to your Destiny."

"I suppose so" the mare agreed as she headed toward a free roaming stream, "All will be told when the final moment emerges. We only wait as the play unfolds before us be it comedy or tragedy."

Leaning her head downward she drank heavily of the coolness. Noting Irisi had followed in suit now upon the ground dipping her strong beak in the rushing water. Taking her own moment Iset let the cool drink slide inward giving her reassurance as her own body felt alive once more. Breathing inward as her muzzle retreated from the stream she looked around them once noting the beauty of the land.

"I think when all is said and done Irisi. I will like this new territory more so than the desert I was born to walk within. If we do find Aty then I shall rule by his side" she paused for a moment, "If not I shall make my own destiny and live here with no ramifications from those that would deter me from the truth or here of".

"Therefore hence why I consider and know you are a dreamer Iset", the owl responded after swallowing the water.

"Be it so then" we will find him within this world then we will know the truth" looking out toward a field with high grass she decided to continue in the direction. Knowing Irisi was not much of a morning creature the mare pondered a safe place they could finally rest. "Come let us find a place to recharge then discuss where our journeys shall carry us."

Iset WC: 487
Irisi WC: 134  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash