How's Everyone doing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:49 pm
I haven't posted in a while, cause work and life got busy. But what's new?

An update on myself, I got offered two new jobs last week which will change my morning commute to 15 minutes instead of an hour and half, combined with supply me with access to better benefits. Just have to get the final offer on the job I want, formally quit my current job, Send a Thank you letter to the other job offer.

Yesterday I got my ears pierced cause I finally decided to go for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:56 pm
Ohai  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:32 am
cool4

An update on myself, I got offered two new jobs last week which will change my morning commute to 15 minutes instead of an hour and half, combined with supply me with access to better benefits. Just have to get the final offer on the job I want, formally quit my current job, Send a Thank you letter to the other job offer.

It's so nice to have job offers that improve your lifestyle. In the past, I really disliked my job, if I quit I would have no income, my tolerance and motivation was low so I decided to quit and change career path.

I'm currently studying for my final exams (yeah taking a break on gaiaonline.. sweatdrop )... So, I am back to University full-time plus working part-time.

I have a friend that is living a heart break. So, I'm trying to cheer her up.
I also spend some time with my bf, we recently had a quarrel that we solved, so spending time together I feel it strengthen our relationship...

That's what going on in my life.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:41 pm
Miss_XxAriaxX
cool4

It's so nice to have job offers that improve your lifestyle. In the past, I really disliked my job, if I quit I would have no income, my tolerance and motivation was low so I decided to quit and change career path.

I'm currently studying for my final exams (yeah taking a break on gaiaonline.. sweatdrop )... So, I am back to University full-time plus working part-time.

I also spend some time with my bf, we recently had a quarrel that we solved, so spending time together I feel it strengthen our relationship...

My BF just finished his last exams, and now he has to move next month for his work term for 4 months. I'll be able to visit at least once. I'll be putting in my two weeks notice this week, and then start a new job around Mid May  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:14 pm
cool4
Miss_XxAriaxX
cool4

My BF just finished his last exams, and now he has to move next month for his work term for 4 months. I'll be able to visit at least once. I'll be putting in my two weeks notice this week, and then start a new job around Mid May
Do you feel stress to start a new job?
It sucks distance, but at least seeing each other at least once helps. There's also skype...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:49 am
Miss_XxAriaxX
cool4
Miss_XxAriaxX
cool4

Do you feel stress to start a new job?
It sucks distance, but at least seeing each other at least once helps. There's also skype...

I'm not too worried about the new job, I'm more excited to Start it, but since it's with the provincial Government it has to go through their process before the final confirmation, waiting on security clearance, and the other people in the job competition to review their results/protest.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces