[PRP] Apple Recruit (Punkie - Valaon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie had heard about this troll from Sephos, and she had intended to drag the big greenblood with her to visiting this troll, but the big troll was getting harder and harder to convince to come out and socialize. Thats another reason she needed to get this done. To drag sephos out and make him be a real troll, not some hermit. This (Mirthful) Gardening Club was only a good thing. Have trolls make connections, network, organize products. Also, if everyone was together in this they could set static prices for things, instead of having to undercut eachother for beetle legs, just to make a profit. Plus, each vendor would get access to a wide range of additional produce. Punkie was defiantly thinking of having boxes of punkins ready for any Garden Club member to take with them and their regular produce. Add a bit of verity to their stock.

Punkie had her smile on, her face paint perfect, and her poise friendly. She was ready. The juggalo danced her way to the door of the hive. The orangeblood frowned as she noticed the burn damage. Yeah, this troll could really use the Gardening Club's help. She would have to add that point to her talk. They could really make it a club activity of helping to fix out a fellow club owner's place.

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:30 pm
Valaon had been outback, working on getting rid of her dead trees. Every hit with her axe, made her pumpbiscuit tighten with sadness. This farm was her life and she had spent practically her whole life building up her dreams just to have her nightmare take it all away. It was an all time new low for Valaon but sitting around and moping wasn't doing any good either. So here she was covered in soot, dirt and sweat as she tried to get as much done as possible.

Taking a short break, the apple troll made her way to the front of her hive. She still had some damage in the back part so it was easier to use the front entrance. She turned the corner to see a troll at her door. "May I help you?" She asked dully. "I already told the market that I have nothing and I won't have anything for a while." She stated, assuming it was another one of her customers coming to see if they can be an exception.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Oh!" Punkie exclaimed, seeing the greenblood covered and ash, dirt, and sweat. She pulled out a handkerchief and offered it over. "No im here looking for a miss ******** Valaon?" The juggalo asked, grinning big. "I have a goddamned pie, and invitation, and a ******** proposal to offer the troll in question!" Punkie said, pulling the pie out of her basket. It was always best to come with gifts in hand, and Punkie was never short on punkins or pie.

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:03 pm
Valaon stared at the other troll for a moment before deciding to talk to her. "Ya, I'm Valaon." She replied, looking at the pie. It was a bit odd feeling to receive a pie when she was the one that usually made them. Why did she even bring a pie? Is there a party or something? She did say something about an invitation... The greenblood sighed, "Look, I ain't got no time for parties or leisure s**t." She explained. "I gotta get back ta workin'. My farm ain't gonna rebuild itself." Who needed breaks anyways, right?

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Whaaaaat?!" Punkie could not help but say as her pie was essentially rejected. "No time for a slice of ******** refreshing pie?! I assure ya, b***h, that it will give ya a feeling of such ******** rejuvenation youll be done in no time!" The juggalo coughed, still a little surprised the idea of pie had been rejected. This Valaon chick must be quite the hard worker! "In ******** fact ide like ta talk about what the ******** Gardening Club can do you you!" Punkie started, getting her momentum up again. "Im proposing a flubbin club o gardeners and s**t that work together, so messes like this," Punkie indicated the entire burned orchard, "Dont end up ******** happening or at least give a troll a helping hand when s**t goes down! Will ya hear a ******** our?" Punkie smiled big, as if that would convince the other troll to hear out her proposal.

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:47 pm
Such profane language from an older troll. Valaon's stoic nature kicked back in... something that rarely happened after her farm was burnt down. "Club? I ain't got no time for a club." She explained gesturing to her land. "This started from a storm. No club coulda stopped that." The green blood crossed her arms, "An' why would ya even wanna help me? I ain't got any beetles left to pay any troll." She added, wondering what this trolls really wanted. "I gotta couple friends t'help anyway... Sephos an Xavier." She added.

Maybe she was giving too much push back to Punkie? Valaon sighed, "...Whadda got to offer? I ain't got nothing." She mentioned, trying to be more friendly even though she was a bit bothered that she wasn't currently working.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie didn't frown, she never frowned, never. But her smile did lesson just a tad as her offer was rejected. Internally she narrowed her eyes at Sephos. Why did that boy like troublesome trolls?! Something was wrong with him. "So, you don't want a ******** club of trolls to help you rebuild this s**t?" Punkie said cheerily. "All for the goddamned "price" of joining a club?"

Punkie relaxed a little as the greenblood relaxed. She was being pushy. Sure that's how juggalos were, but, maybe she could dial down the intensity. "We need ******** farmers." Punkie said, trying to make her points concise and clear. "We need to band the ******** together," She continued, "Big ******** business highbloods have been monopolizing the goddamned industry." She held out the pie a little more. "Hence the ******** club." If the greenblood was going to resist again after this, Punkie was gonna call it a lost cause.

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:08 pm
Valaon actually looked rather surprised when the other troll mentioned that they'd help for free... well for joining their club. She also made a fair point that the higherbloods did pretty much monopolize this industry. It's why she had to drop the price of her produce before this happened... Not that it affected her too much since she was able to balance the pay difference with more crops to sell.

The greenblood slid her hand through her hair, "If y'all are willing ta help me get ma farm back together. I'll join yur 'club'..." She told her. "I'd say ta come on in and chat about it but ma hive is still being rebuild." Valaon wasn't must of a chatter anyways but that would have been the polite thing to say... right? The greenblood mentally cursed her Lusus for not teaching her these thing!

"I ain't a big fan o' pumpkin pie but I'll take it I guess." She said bluntly, accepting the pie finally. "What do I gotta do?" She asked, looking to the other troll. Why was her face painted?... Maybe that's what all the cool kids were into these days....

Micillia
Got 'em lol
Sorry My troll is so difficult @@

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie let out a sigh of semi-relief. Finally, she had gotten through. It had defiantly been a battle, Sephos better appreciate this, the juggalo told herself. Then the greenblood asked a question. Lets just say Punkie is a troll of embellishment, talking short, sweet, and to the point was not natural for the juggalo. Luckily, there were resources to help!

The juggalo took out a pamphlet that held all the information anyone would need. It had dates of the meetings, suggestions for what to do before joining, a location, an explanation for how to join, the whole shebang. "Here." Punkie said bluntly, fairly insulted by the greenblood's dislike of punkin pie. She handed the holy pastry over none the less, nodded, and turned to leave. She had had enough for today, she just hoped the meetings would go more smoothly.

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas