Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There is something about strength that draws trolls together, sometimes it's just to beat the s**t out of each other.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:22 pm
Azrael's walk on the streets of civisect were more or less aimless at this point. Bloodfest was over and he didn't feel quite like going to see Psykgi at the moment. He knew he had softened up, he knew he was weaker because he put all his energy into studying and now it showed. It showed in his actions at bloodfest and it was likely going to show in everything he did, but how much, exactly? He needed a way to test how weak or strong he was, he needed to see exactly how he was going to improve.

"But what exactly am I to do?" he murmured to himself looking at the faces of other passersby. He couldn't just randomly pick a fight with troll's he didn't know. "hmmm...." He thought of trolls he knew that he could possibly fight to determine his current level. Elidae, Psykgi? Would she even be able to fight him the way he needed her too? "No, that would be a horrendous idea, there could be huge misunderstandings in a high vs lowblood battle, especially if Psykgi did in fact win," But who else could? Someone proficient in battle, for sure or at least really tough.

Azrael was so lost in thought that he failed to pay attention to his surroundings until he bumped into a fellow troll. "My sincerest apologies," he said almost automatically as his mind crashlanded back onto alternian soil.

Kimbley Kitty

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:11 pm
Leeroi whipped around to face Azrael. His quick reaction might have been regarded as violent, but his shocked expression seemed to indicate otherwise. Until of course, he recognized the troll. He clapped the other blueblood square on the shoulder, a smile growing almost evilly on his face.

"Azrael," Leeroi dragged out the l sound, shaking the kid slightly. "Good to see you here, supporting your blood," He laughed openly and loud. If Azrael hadn't recognized him by his face, he would certainly have recognized him by his volume.

saihen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:37 pm
Kimbley Kitty

Azrael was braced for a possible fight, but not being grabbed and shaken and this troll apparently knew him? by name???? supporting blood? What? For a moment all Azrael could do was let out a confused grunt as he studied the troll.

When he was able to recognize leeroi by his symbol and his horns he let out an 'Ah-hah,' of realization. "Good evening Leeroi, I guess it could be said that is why I am here for the most part," there were other reasons, that were more important, but that detail didn't need to be talked about.

For now, It was almost like some kind of prayer was answered. Leeroi was an aggressive troll, if that punch to the face when they first me said anything at all. "Actually, I'm glad I ran into you, you are just the person I need. I wish to challenge you to a fight,"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:46 pm
"Right now?" Leeroi scratched his chin. Idly, he surveyed the area. Too many civilians. Trolls were bound to get caught in his crossfire. He beckoned Azrael to follow him to a more secluded part of the beach. "To what do I owe the honor?" He joked, casually. He did admire the troll for trying to better himself, but he was curious why now.

Satisfied with the private area he picked out, he turned to face the other blueblood. His arms were folded, and he postured himself like something of a blockade. "I won't go easy," He said, grinning, "But I will let you take the first hit."

saihen

Blasphemoose rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:05 am
Quote:
Hp:20
items: none
weapon: fists

"Not immediately, but in the near future, yes," Azrael replied with a simple shrug, he watched Leeroi's gaze and quickly followed suit. "Well, as much as I've enjoyed my time in Civisect with Psykgi, I fear I've become weak and out of shape, I wish to see to what extent that is and exactly where I need to improve," though he had learned a lot for his field, it did not really help him with his goal of battle field doctor if he couldn't even defend or attack, "I cannot accept weakness and ineptitude, least of all in myself,"

When they were finally in a more private area, it occurred to Azrael how much more mellow? Leeroi was. At the very least he seemed a lot more conscious of what was going on. "If you went easy on me, I'd think there was something drastically wrong you already seem more mellow than i remember," he replied simply, sizing the blueblood up. Mild envy for Leeroi's strong figure leaked into Azrael's mind as he took his first swing.

Kimbley Kitty

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:11 am
20/20
Items: oh boy
Weapon: not today

Huh. Azrael sure did talk a lot. He couldn't stand weakness and ineptitude in himself? Leeroi let out another laugh. "Sounds like we actually agree on something," he said.

More mellow? Leeroi wasn't quite sure what he meant. "You caught me on vacation, what can I say?"

He watched Azrael take the first swing. Predictable and slow. Leeroi sneered, grabbing the other blueblood's fist and twisting it back. "You've got to come at it with confidence. Like this!" Leeroi advised, taking a heavy swing for Azrael's chest.

saihen

Blasphemoose rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:36 am
Quote:
Hp:15

The speed at which Leeroi was able to nullify the attack astounded Azrael, but also brought about some frustration. It just went to show how pathetically weak he really was. The blow to his chest knocked the wind out of him and for a moment he felt like he was going to puke. "
A bit exasperated that he couldn't figure what Leeroi meant by that Azrael let out a huff. " Confidence? I'm not entirely sure i get what you mean by that," He admitted in irritation at his own lack of understanding. "Care to explain what you mean by that?"

Azrael took stance and launched into a lunge attack, aiming for Leeroi's side. Fighting other trolls was VERY different from hunting animals, that was for sure.

Kimbley Kitty

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:09 am
Quote:
20/20

Leeroi paused. What did he mean, what did he mean? He sneered in confusion. "Explain?" He asked. Thinking for a moment, he didn't bother stopping Azrael's attack. The smaller blueblood hit him and he didn't even flinch, sturdy as ever.

"You think about landing a good hit, then you do it," Leeroi didn't really know how to explain it any other way. He held Azrael by the back of his collar, and kicked up with his knee. Violence came instinctively to Leeroi. Asking him otherwise was like asking a wild animal for strategy tips.

saihen

Blasphemoose rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:54 am
Quote:
Hp:12

"That was entirely the most unhelpful thing ever," Azrael growled in his exasperation before Leeroi's Knee collided with his body. What did he expect from an idiot like Leeroi? Some form of fathomable intelligence? apparently he expected way too much and found himself very disappointed.

The hit connected, but did not wind him near as badly as the first one had, still was pretty painful though. Azrael hooked his leg onto Leeroi's grounded leg and jerked his leg back to try and make Leeroi hit the ground.

Kimbley Kitty

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:37 pm
Quote:
15/20

Leeroi hit the ground a**-first, colliding with a loud shout. "Ah! You ********!" Leeroi complained, looking up with anger sparking in his eyes. Clumsily, he reached for Azrael's legs and yanked, hoping to pull the other blueblood down with him.

Saihen

Blasphemoose rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:37 pm
Quote:

Hp:10

Azrael made a sound that sounded like a gasp and a squeak as he fell, but he had braced for impact so the damage was minimal and he quickly leaned into a roll off of Leeroi before the other blueblood could get grab at him again for another attack.

Azrael quickly pushed himself off of the ground into a crouching then into a standing position, ready for an attack.

Kimbley Kitty

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:41 pm
Quote:
15/20

Leeroi gave a grunt, watching Azrael fumble around cluelessly. For a moment he thought this could turn into an actual fight. Az quickly was proving him wrong.

He laughed at the boy's squeak, straightening himself taller. "Don't act cute!" He yelled, waiting for the other blueblood to make another move. "Come on!" He challenged, smacking the side of Azrael's head. "Hit me!"

saihen

Blasphemoose rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:31 pm
Quote:

Hp:7

The frustration Azrael felt seemed to come to a boiling point or maybe it was the knock to the head, either way Azrael aimed a punch straight for Leeroi's face as hard and as fast as he could possibly muster.

"DON'T. TOUCH. MY. HEAD," he growled.

Kimbley Kitty

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:54 am
Quote:
09/20

Leeroi took the punch hard. A disappointed look gleaned over his expression, he spat out some blood, and the look was replaced with a wild smile.

"Much better," he complimented with a laugh. "Now it's more like a real fight!" He swung a wide punch at Azrael, missing by a good mark. A damn shame, but it gave more room for some fun.

saihen

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces