[PRP] Can we talk? [Rorschach x OoO]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rorschach wandered though the local park as he found him self lost in thought. He couldn't help but think about his brooding older brother Expired Expectations. Had he locked himself away because of his mutations or was he going through something more serious? Maybe girl problems? Why was he being so distant? Rorschach was always willing to lend a listening ear, but yet Exp seemed to avoid him. This frustrated the young colt. Was it because he was just a kid?? Just the other day Rori left an informational pamphlet about the wonders of therapy. He grumbled a bit as his thoughts continued to roam. Rorschach had yet to learn that some people dealt with their problems in their own ways. He gave a heavy sigh as he found himself at a familiar bench. He flopped himself down and suddenly a flock of birds surrounded the purple pony. Usually he would come here and feed the birds, like his mother, but today he didn't bring any treats. They quickly became disinterested in him a scattered off leaving him alone to his thoughts.

LizzyMoo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:15 pm
User Image

Out of Orbit had just been shopping and now was cutting through the park, enjoying all the little natural wonders the world had to offer. The grass was delightfully green, the sun was shining warmly, and the birds were fluttering about. The mare couldn't say it was a perfect day, but it seemed pretty close to it in her opinion.

She trotted along the sidewalk path with her marble pouch safely stowed away in her saddlebag. Yet as she passed some birds that had been clustering near a bench, she saw one lonely colt sprawled out on the bench.

Now, Out of Orbit was not exactly the sort to notice these things usually, but it seemed as if this colt was a bit down.

"Oh... um... hi... i-is... is anybody sitting with you?" she asked as politely as she could, nodding her head to the empty space next to him on the bench. Maybe he was just waiting for a friend and seemed down because they were running late?

-Yasha Alchemist

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas