• Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

This is a private roleplay between Strawberri Stardust's Jiaying and my Yseult
Fea Teepe | Berri Teepee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:42 pm
Yesult sighed, blowing a few strands of bangs from her face as she eyed the baskets, a mixture of emotions displayed on her face. The small feathered wings behind her ears were flat and angled backwards, somewhat like that of an upset cat. "Jia, cheer up." she said as she wandered over and nosed her sister's chin up so the other mare would stop staring at her hooves. "If she comes back, she comes back. If not, then girl you still have me and we all know I'm better anyways." she smirked teasingly.

Of course she wasn't quite that fond of her sister to break boundaries but if her sister's tall romance was really gone for good then she'd still be there to pick Jia up when she fell. And she'd be there to help raise the foals too. At least for now they were snug in their tiny woven baskets and in safe hooves.

Gently nosing the lighter of the two baskets, Yseult attempted to peer inside at the little bundle but was afraid to disturb the sleeping beauty so she nosed no further. "How'd you meet this mare anyways?" she turned towards her sister yet again, tail flicking, head wings now perked up against the soft breeze. She had a right mind to find this mare and give her a piece of her mind.

Strawberri Stardust

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:28 pm
Jiaying had found that she just couldn't keep her eyes off her baskets. Her. Baskets. It still blew her mind. She had never expected anything like this after her time with that big mare, but one morning she had woken up to baskets. She huffed a bit at her sister and smiled. "I'm fine, Yseult, promise," she said with a light chuckle. "Psh, of course you're better. You're my sister." Not that she thought of her sister that way, but they'd always been close and Jia knew she could always count on Yseult.

"If she does, she does. I'm not really counting on that though," she said with a sigh. She couldn't deny a more than passing affection for the aggressive mare and yes, she did wish Pakhet would find her again. But, like she told her sister, she wasn't counting on it.

Jiaying looked over at her tiny baskets yet again and smiled. She was happy to be a mom, she just wished she knew some way to find Pakhet and tell her, too. "Well, I was just wandering, really, and apparently stumbled into her territory. I tried to leave, but she wouldn't let me. Said I was tiny but she liked my look. She's not subtle. Like at all," Jia laughed. "So I let her herd me into the the heart of her territory. There were some other Soquili there, big stallions who looked like brothers, and I kinda get the feeling she's got a harem or something." She huffed and flopped down next to the baskets.

"I had planned on leaving in the middle of the night but she wasn't having any of that." And that was about as much as she was sure her sister wanted to hear about her time with the other mare. "Then she left for a couple days, I think she was hunting, and I came home. I missed you guys," she grinned. "And then....baskets."
Fea Line

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:59 pm
Yesult made a sort of 'mmhmmm' noise to her sister's claims that she was really alright. There was a look in Jia's eyes that yseult could detect, even if ever so slightly. She missed the big mare, in her own way. Yseult... not so much. At least, not from that story.

"A harem?!" she scoffed, digging a hoof into the dirt and scattering it slightly. "My sister deserves better than to be part of some...harem." she snorted, tail flicking madly. Was there a tiny hint of jealousy in her voice? Perhaps...maybe just a little. Not that Yseult would ever admit that however.

Still, this was about Jiaying and the paler mare was glad to focus all the attention on her. After all, she was now a mother to two tiny foals resting inside baskets. "You are going to be a great mom though, I know it." she smiled, trotting over to lovingly nudge her sister on the shoulder with her nose. "I personally can't wait for them to come out into the big world. Oh their Aunty Yseu is going to help them cause so much mischief!" she said with a cackle, narrowing her green eyes tauntingly, playfully. Her head wings fluttered almost impatiently at the thought.

She would be the best aunt ever.

Strawberri Stardust

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:27 pm
Jiaying stifled a giggle at her sister's reaction. She knew Yseu wouldn't like the fact that her sister had almost become part of a harem. Though...she thought she could hear a little tiny by of jealousy in Yseult's voice...hm.

"It's not like it was a big harem. Just a couple of stallions." And Jiaying. Maybe. Ugh.

She swished her tail, the wings fluttering as she tried to focus on something else. Like her baskets! She huffed, moving her weight from hoof to hoof. "You think so? I hope so. I don't wanna disappoint them and be a bad mom or anything." She snorted and rolled her eyes at her sister. "Yeah yeah, get them in trouble more like it!" she laughed. She was sure that her sister would be a great aunt for her baskets.

And hopefully their parents wouldn't flip out when they found out they were grand-parents.
Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:55 pm
Yesult's mouth moved but no words were coming out. She was silently, yet not so secretly, poking fun at her sister when she mentioned a couple stallions. "Mmhmm, and by a couple you could me like six or ten!" she snorted, digging a hoof into the ground.

And yet her sister chose the tall mare. She shook her head and smiled. Aah Jia, she was so adorable sometimes.

"MEEE??!" she suddenly proclaimed, gasping. "Get them into trouble?! I would never!" she shook her head though a grin spread across her muzzle. Her tone held hints of sarcasm. "Why I'd be the best aunt ever and they'd be the most safest foals this side of the lands!" she spoke confidently if not feigning hurt feelings ever so slightly. "Oh if mom and dad found out....or Ecclasia! Have you told her yet?!" she blinked, suddenly peering at her sister questioningly.

Strawberri Stardust

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers