Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weird Inc.

Back to Guilds

Shitposting with class. 

Tags: Contests, Friends, Gold, Polls, Spam 

Reply Spam Central
Ruffled feathers in government class today...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Honesty
  is the best policy
View Results

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:24 am
We go to class for lecture but all the homework, quizzes and exams are online. Today during lecture I was catching up on quizzes since my Internet at home is down till it resets, I blew through my bandwidth by accident...
I noticed that a question was goofed up so after class I let the professor know that the question was messed up, the question gave the answer and it wasn't supposed to do that.

Some girl got butthurt because now that the professor knows about the screw up other people can't cheat and get a freebie answer.
She did this in front of the professor too...

I got praised for being honest though.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:24 am
ive never enjoyed classes that have you deal with politics or personally vexing issues as a platform of discussion, even if approached academically. also what you did was pretty funny. I mean ease up lady its just a single question.

however, there is also a part of me that absolutely enjoys seeing absolute derriere despair in people in these courses, like what you thought you were gonna come in here and not experience a difference in opinion? talk2hand

I draw the line there though, didn't come there to laugh at people or just be a d**k.  

sgt.Frosty

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:54 pm
You're like that kid in the classroom that reminds the teacher to take everyone's homework.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:11 am
A-B0T
You're like that kid in the classroom that reminds the teacher to take everyone's homework.

I usually turn my stuff in early anyway.
I don't go to school for friend making, I'm only here for the degrees.  

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:14 am
Dogoda
A-B0T

*cough*teacher'spet*cough*
wink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:14 am
sgt.Frosty
ive never enjoyed classes that have you deal with politics or personally vexing issues as a platform of discussion, even if approached academically. also what you did was pretty funny. I mean ease up lady its just a single question.

however, there is also a part of me that absolutely enjoys seeing absolute derriere despair in people in these courses, like what you thought you were gonna come in here and not experience a difference in opinion? talk2hand

I draw the line there though, didn't come there to laugh at people or just be a d**k.

I don't enjoy the arguing either, when people get butthurt I just focus on my computer. Since everything is online work wise I just do the work while the professor yammers. Bad thing was this quiz was a state capital quiz.
If you don't know capitals you need to go back to high school. We had to memorize them in my high school history classes.  

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:19 am
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T

*cough*teacher'spet*cough*
wink

Darn tootin'.

I need three letters of recommendation to get into the teaching program so I need good grades and to be a good example.  
Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games