Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Settle the Score (Leeroi + Aerona) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:54 pm
HP: 2/20
Items: Military Weapon (+1)
Adept Defense B Artifact (x0)
Adept Offense B Artifact (x0)
DMG: 6 + 1 + 1 = 8

Leeroi watched Aerona's lusus with little regard for the creature's show of loyalty. It was bleeding onto the tile, certainly, but it wasn't dead. That could be changed easily, but Leeroi, for the most part, had been sated. He adjusted his footing, a light smirk coming over his features.

"Call it." He said, letting out a laugh under his breath. "Tell me I won."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:23 pm
Aerona grit her teeth behind her tears. There was no winning here. No winning for anyone. “Everything you think you’ve earned you’ve been given by the Queen. You’ve won nothing. You’re too stupid to understand.” She was surprised at herself. Spitting acid in front of her mother was out of her character, and it drew a distinct reaction from the lusus.

Sophitia turned to look at Aerona with shock glittering behind the chitin and spatter that dappled her white coat. Her charge took a shaky step forward, tossed her pistol onto the counter and raised both hands just past her shoulders. “But sure. Since no one’s capable of teaching a pan-dead idiot like you that life isn’t some ******** video game, sure. You won. Great. You beat this one, and now you can move on to someone else and ruin their life, too. I never want to see your ******** face again, Furore. I can’t wait for the night when Regina decides your stupidity is too much of a hassle to deal with and she tosses you and your obsolete tin can corpse into the trash where it belongs.”

She fell to her knees, with Sophitia rushing to her. Chittering worriedly, at this point less concerned about chastising the redblood for her venom against a higherblood and more concerned about the blood that both of them had lost. Aerona sobbed and shuddered, head cast down to the ruined stone floor.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:55 pm
"Gog, Aerona. They really got you drinking the swamp water, don't they?" Leeroi couldn't help but crack a smile. This was the Aerona he liked. A redblood that wasn't afraid to bite back. He didn't know how to admit it in words, but he missed her. He wouldn't have come back looking for her if he didn't.

She was a damn sorry sight, sobbing on the floor like that. He knew he wasn't welcome, but he stepped closer nonetheless. He hovered over her, waiting a quiet moment before speaking.

"I expected better of you, Aerona." He said flatly. He thought of one of his heroes, Shishi Schrad. "Strong-willed redbloods do well in the military. Hell, I bet living your days out in this cottage is a better life than eating mud and being chased like vermin." He stepped away, wiping some of the blood off of his chest.

He took a long breath. "I won't kill you, and I won't rat you out," His tone was unsympathetic, despite his words. He started to move again, this time to leave the room. Almost out of sight, he paused with one last thing to say.

"Thanks for the good fight," he said, quirking his eyebrows. With that, he slid away and out of Aerona's hive, for good.  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff