Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Weekend Events Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
quiet delegation rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:43 pm
Beach Volleyball!

Quote:
Our names are: Tsarzi Ameroc & Kaldru Dajale
My team is: Blue
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 2
Kaldru- 3

Round 1 vs. NPCs
Bump!: 1- miss
Set!: 3 - no bonus

Kaldru slid through the sand, bumping the ball back up, though his lack of experience meant it didn't go very far ... at all, really.  
Taki-di rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 1 Total: 9 (3-12)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:48 pm
Beach Volleyball!

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 2
Kaldru- 3

Round 1 vs. NPCs
Set!: 3- miss
Spike!: 1- score
NPC positions: 4 & 3

Seems Kaldru's pass wasn't any better than hers, but that wasn't going to stop Tsarzi. The blueblood managed to jump at the just the right moment and slam the ball at just the right angle. The ball slipped right between the opposing teams arms and scored.  

Taki-di

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:56 pm
ROUND 1: 1 point
Beach Volleyball!

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 2
Kaldru- 3

Round 1 vs. NPCs

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 1
Kaldru- 4

Pre-round setup!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:57 pm
Hivestuckxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Ardais (Luxara Seleni)
My team is: Green
My cup formation is:
1: Yellow + Green - +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
2: Red + Teal - +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
3: Yellow + Green - +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
4: Red + Teal - +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
5: Yellow + Green - +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
6: Red + Teal - +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
7: Yellow + Green - +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
8: Red + Teal - +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
9: Yellow + Green - +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
10: Red + Teal - +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the drinker has to skip the next round.

Potty Points:
Total Cups Consumed:

purplerosesbeautyxx

EDITED because my numbers were 1 off. gonk  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
quiet delegation rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:58 pm
Beach Volleyball!

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 2
Kaldru- 3

Round 1 vs. NPCs

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 1
Kaldru- 4

Bump: miss!

Kaldru cheered gleefully at gaining a point, but then soon found himself facing the ball again. He bumped it, trying to send it towards his partner.  
Taki-di rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:01 pm
Beach Volleyball!

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 2
Kaldru- 3

Round 1 vs. NPCs

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 1
Kaldru- 4

Bump!: Miss
Set!: Miss

After re positioning themselves for a second round, Tsarzi was on set this time. Unfortunately, looks like neither of them were star athletes in the traditional sense. Tsarzi knew she could aim better than this but here she was.  

Taki-di

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:06 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Natash Boelli
My team is: Purple
My cup formation is:
1: "Toxic Color Bug Juice" (Purple + Green) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
2: "Shiny Beetle Bug Juice" (Green + Teal) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
3: "Very Good Tasty Bug Juice" (Purple + Teal) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
4: "Citrusy Yummy Bug Juice" (Green + Yellow) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
5: "Minty Bright Good Bug Juice" (Teal + Yellow) 1 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
6: "Murky Waters Bug Juice" (Purple + Yellow) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: "Citrusy Yummy Bug Juice" (Green + Yellow) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: "Shiny Beetle Bug Juice" (Green + Teal) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
9: "Murky Waters Bug Juice" (Purple + Yellow) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
10: "Very Good Tasty Bug Juice" (Purple + Teal) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the drinker has to skip the next round.

Potty Points: 2/10
Total Cups Consumed: 1

"Yay get ready to drink my very good drinks okay, Gnash said to her opponent. It didn't seem very fair to put a grown adult against a child, but maybe her age wouldn't really make her better at it or anything.

Gl!tch~*
<3

quiet delegation rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 3 Total: 11 (3-12)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:07 pm
Beach Volleyball!

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 2
Kaldru- 3

Round 1 vs. NPCs

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 1
Kaldru- 4

Spike!: Miss
NPCs: 4 & 3

Kaldru jumped and smashed the ball, but unfortunately his hit wasn't high enough. It snagged the net, and he let out a frustrated whine in response.  

quiet delegation

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:14 pm
Beach Volleyball!

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 2
Kaldru- 3

Round 1 vs. NPCs

Round 2: Miss!
Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 1
Kaldru- 4

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 4
Kaldru- 2

Pre Round Setup!  
Taki-di rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:15 pm
Beach Volleyball!

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 2
Kaldru- 3

Round 1 vs. NPCs

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 1
Kaldru- 4

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 4
Kaldru- 2

Tsarzi's turn to serve up again, but it didn't seem to go any better than last time. Feh, it's not like knowing how to juggle a ball for show was an important skill, but Tsarzi didn't like not being good at things. Not that she'd ever admit it or that you'd know from her blank expression  

Taki-di

quiet delegation rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:19 pm
Beach Volleyball!

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 2
Kaldru- 3

Round 1 vs. NPCs

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 1
Kaldru- 4

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 4
Kaldru- 2

Kaldru just managed to scramble over and bump the ball up, though it ended up flying straight into the air. A star at volleyball he was not.  
Taki-di rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 3 Total: 11 (3-12)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:24 pm
Beach Volleyball!

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 2
Kaldru- 3

Round 1 vs. NPCs

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 1
Kaldru- 4

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 4
Kaldru- 2

Spike!: 3
NPC Positions: 4 & 3

The first round wasn't amazing, but at least they scored. This was a disaster and Tsarzi found her eyes narrowing whne the opposing team managed to block her spike before proceeding to victory dance. She did not like them.  

Taki-di

quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:27 pm
Quote:
6: Red + Teal {Nebula} - (+3PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + the drinker has to skip the next round

Hivestuck

My name is: Zindel Tagino
My team is: Red
My cup formation is:
1: R+Y(GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
2: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: Y+G(GETTING CURIOUS): +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: R+R(GET REKT): +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups.
6: R+Y (GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
7: O+Y(ALL NIGHT LONG): +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: R+Y(GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 3
Total Cups Consumed:2

Zindel gave the young tealblood a strange, uncomfortable look. He was just a kid. Higherblooded, yeah, okay, but this was awkward. "Uh. Hey. I'm Zindel, annnddd." His nose wrinkled a little, and he crossed his arms. "This is weird. I don't really like kids. Let's just try to finish this fast, okay?" He quickly threw a ball, careful to get it into one of the cups.  
nepsah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:31 pm

Quote:

O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Hivestuck

My name is: Deimos Somnus
My team is: Teal
My cup formation is:
1: Red + Teal {Nebula} - (+3PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + the drinker has to skip the next round
2: Orange + Teal {Zenith} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + the drinker has to skip the next round
3: Orange + Yellow {Nadir} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
4: Yellow + Red {Cepheid} - (+3PP)The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round + If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups
5: Red + Orange {Red Star} - (+4PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: Red + Teal {Nebula} - (+3PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + the drinker has to skip the next round
7: Red + Orange {Red Star} - (+4PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted toward the pourer’s score)
8: Yellow + Teal {Comet} - (+1PP)The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round + the drinker has to skip the next round
9: Orange + Yellow {Nadir} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
10: Yellow + Teal {Comet} - (+1PP)The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round + the drinker has to skip the next round

Potty Points: 3
Total Cups Consumed: 1

Deimos leveled a flat stare at the older redblood in front of him. "Deimos. And maybe I don't like teenagers so that's fine, fast is good."

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:32 pm
Beach Volleyball!

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 2
Kaldru- 3

Round 1 vs. NPCs

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 1
Kaldru- 4

Round 3: Miss

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 4
Kaldru- 2

Spike!: 3
NPC Positions: 4 & 3

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 3
Kaldru- 2

Pre-round setup!  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games