Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Weekend Events Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:02 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Ganyma Callow
My team is: Teal
My cup formation is:
1: Red/Yellow +3 PP (orangey drink!) - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
2: Red/Yellow (orangey drink!) +3 PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
3: Red/Red +5 PP (very red drink!) - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups
4: Blue/Teal +3 PP (blue-ish teal-ish drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round
5: Blue/Red (purpley drink!) +5 PP The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and if the drinker’s potty points don’t max out, counts as 2 cups
6: Blue/Teal +3 PP (blue-ish teal-ish drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round
7: Blue/Yellow +3 PP (greeny drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
8: Yellow/Teal +1 PP (bright greeny drink!) - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and The drinker has to skip the next round
9: Yellow/Teal +1 PP (bright greeny drink!) - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and The drinker has to skip the next round
10: Blue/Teal +3 PP (blue-ish teal-ish drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round

Potty Points:
Total Cups Consumed:

"Hello there!" Ganyma exclaimed. Holding his hand out for Eostre to shake. His cups were already set up at his station, and after removing the super-concentrated-red-drink from his body he was ready for round two.

His opponent was prim, but clearly a fighter. Maybe she could pack a punch!

purplerosesbeauty

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:03 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Connie Silvio
My team is: Red
My cup formation is:
1. (Water Mark): Blue/Red +5 PP The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and if the drinker’s potty points don’t max out, counts as 2 cups
2. (Coastal Current): Yellow/Teal +1 PP - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and The drinker has to skip the next round
3. (Red Tide): Red/Red +5PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups!
4. (Red Tide): Red/Red +5PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups!
5. (Mean Marsh): Teal/Red +3PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups BUT The drinker has to skip the next round.
6. (Costal Current): Yellow/Teal +1 PP - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and The drinker has to skip the next round
7. (Design Wave): Yellow/Red +3PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups but The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8. (Overfalls): Blue/Teal +3 PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round
9. (Design Wave): Yellow/Red +3PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups but The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
10. (Tidal Stand): Blue/Yellow +3 PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

Potty Points: 8 + 4 = 12 MAxxed out!
Total Cups Consumed: 4

The rich thick syrupy drink was too good to resist. It was almost intention she aimed for another. Practically wiggling from the sugary amplification from her drinks, Connie nodded thoughtfully when Eridia explained herself. Taking the next drink, Connie's eyes went wide as she realized how badly she needed to go to the bathroom.

Squirming the young girl frowned with disconcern as she squirmed. "I gotta goooo...you win..!!! I'll give you what I promised later." The redblood child felt her lower lip jut out in a pout as she admitted defeat and made a beeline for putting her cup in hand down to rush for the bathroom.

ImaginationsParadise
drriiiiiinks...and now Bio asap OnO

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Micillia rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 4 Total: 6 (3-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:04 pm
Volleyball - pre-round
Spot 1
Spot 2 --Caiden
Spot 3 --Kieonx
Spot 4

Round 1
Kieonx served to spot 1 -miss-
Caiden bumps to spot 4 -miss-
Kieonx spikes across net
Enemy 1 @ spot 2
Enemy 2 @ spot 1
Ball hits spot 1 -miss-

Round 2
Caiden serves to spot 3 -hit-
BOOSTS to add to this round: double score when point earned
Kieonx bumps to spot 2 -hit-
Caiden spikes to enemy
Enemy 1 spot 1
Enemy 2 spot 2
Spike 1 To spot 4 -hit-  
DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:07 pm
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn
Quote:
Team Paint-Me-Orange vs NPC
Place: 1 (moved to 1)
Turn:3/4, Bump

"Nice shot!" she called to Caiden, ready to cheer already at the fantastic score that her teammate had just accomplished. With her help. Beautiful. She just had to keep it up for the rest of the game... Which, alas, did not seem to be so just yet. It would have been perfect if she hadn't decided to move. Damn.

"Here!" she said, hoping to outsmart the opposing team with their banter. Paint was distracting, wasn't it? Right?

micillia

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:10 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Eostre Diazzi
My team is: Blue
My cup formation is:
1: "LEMONGRASS BLITZ" (Yellow + Teal) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND The drinker has to skip the next round.
2: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture .
3: "VIOLENT VISIONS" (Red + Blue) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture.
4: "LEMONGRASS BLITZ" (Yellow + Teal) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND The drinker has to skip the next round.
5: "BLOODY NOSE" (Redx2) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups
6: "BAY BOMB" (Yellow + Blue) +3 PP, the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer's side with a new mixture AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture .
8: "MANGO PUNCH" (Yellow + Red) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups.
9: "MANGO PUNCH" (Yellow + Red) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups.
10: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture.

Potty Points: 3/10
Total Cups Consumed: 1

Eostre took the offered hand between her own two, giving it a firm shake. He was big, but that didn't mean he'd be better at a drinking competition. She'd show him she could really slam down soda. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Eostre." She smiled pleasantly, and went to her station, where her cups were all set up, with very good names. She would just need to aim for the good cups. "Good luck!" she said.

Sypon
eos will replace #5 (blue/red) with red/yellow

Micillia rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:11 pm
Volleyball - pre-round
Spot 1
Spot 2 --Caiden
Spot 3 --Kieonx
Spot 4

Round 1
Kieonx spikes across net
Enemy 1 @ spot 2
Enemy 2 @ spot 1
Ball hits spot 1 -miss-

Round 2
BOOSTS to add to this round: 1) Can re-roll on a miss in the Spike round
Caiden spikes to enemy
Enemy 1 spot 1
Enemy 2 spot 2
Spike 1 To spot 4 -hit-

Round 3
Kieonx serves to spot 3 -miss-

Micillia

Dapper Duck

DraconicFeline rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 3 Total: 6 (3-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:12 pm
Quote:
Place: 1
Turn:3/4, Spike

NPCs:
2, 1
Spike: 3
SCORE

Pre-round: Keionx does not move.

It was her turn to spike again - hopefully, she thought as she readied herself to send the ball over, she would redeem herself for the first round debacle. It was imperfect, not at all like how Caiden had thrown, but it was effective. It was, indeed, a point.

"Woohoo! Last round!" She couldn't believe it - she couldn't believe it. It came down to this.

micillia

Micillia rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:15 pm
Volleyball - pre-round
Spot 1
Spot 2 --Caiden
Spot 3 --Kieonx
Spot 4

Round 1
Kieonx spikes across net
Enemy 1 @ spot 2
Enemy 2 @ spot 1
Ball hits spot 1 -miss-

Round 2
BOOSTS to add to this round: Double points
Caiden spikes to enemy
Enemy 1 spot 1
Enemy 2 spot 2
Spike 1 To spot 4 -hit-

Round 3
Kieonx spikes
Enemy 1 @
Enemy 2 @
Kieonx hits!

Round 4
Caiden serves to spot 4 -miss-  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:16 pm
Quote:
Place: 1
Turn:4/4, Set

The grace they'd had in the second round didn't seem to be returning. She watched him intercept the ball, frowning beneath her veil. What was causing this disconnect? Not enough training? Not enough time together to really align with each other? It was frustrating. Keionx would have to rectify it soon, if he continued to be a member of the Initiative. Such poor teamwork from her was inexcusable.

micillia

Micillia rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2 Total: 5 (3-12)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:17 pm
Volleyball - pre-round
Spot 1
Spot 2 --Caiden
Spot 3 --Kieonx
Spot 4

Round 1
Kieonx spikes across net
Enemy 1 @ spot 2
Enemy 2 @ spot 1
Ball hits spot 1 -miss-

Round 2
BOOSTS to add to this round: Double points
Caiden spikes to enemy
Enemy 1 spot 1
Enemy 2 spot 2
Spike 1 To spot 4 -hit-

Round 3
Kieonx spikes
Enemy 1 @
Enemy 2 @
Kieonx hits!

Round 4
Caiden serves to spot 4 -miss-
Kieonx misses
Enemy 1 @
Enemy 2 @
Hits spot misses  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:19 pm
Quote:
6: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Hivestuck

My name is: Perore Slicoe (Forera Serpen)
My cup formation is:
1: Y+G (TANGY THROW UP): +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: O+Y (ORANGE PUNCH): +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
3: Y+Y(YEAH YEAH YEAH): +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
4: Y+B(POTTY PISSSSER): +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: O+O(ORANGEY DELIGHT): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: O+G(PUMPKIN PANSY): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: Y+B(POTTY PISSSSER): +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: B+B(SMURF BULGE): 5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: O+B(ORANGE IS THE NEW BLUE): +4 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: G+B(NIGHT OF THE DEMONS): +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored).

Potty Points: 3 + 2 = 5
Total Cups Consumed: 2

"Hyuk!" Forera hiccuped, grabbing her next cup and giving the blue blood a sly wink. "I'mmunna— HIC! Get these down real smooth. Hehe— HIC!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:19 pm
Hivestuck

Our names are: [you and your teammate] Kieonx + Caiden
My team is: [blood color] Orange

Total Score:3

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:21 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Ganyma Callow
My cup formation is:
1: Red/Yellow +3 PP (orangey drink!) - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
2: Red/Yellow (orangey drink!) +3 PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
3: Red/Red +5 PP (very red drink!) - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups
4: Blue/Teal +3 PP (blue-ish teal-ish drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round
5: Red/Yellow (orangey drink!) +3 PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
6: Blue/Teal +3 PP (blue-ish teal-ish drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round
7: Blue/Yellow +3 PP (greeny drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
8: Yellow/Teal +1 PP (bright greeny drink!) - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and The drinker has to skip the next round
9: Yellow/Teal +1 PP (bright greeny drink!) - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and The drinker has to skip the next round
10: Blue/Teal +3 PP (blue-ish teal-ish drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round

Potty Points: 3

(#5 is now orangey drink)
10: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture.
Ganyma switches out #8 with Bunny Hops!
Eostre's turn skipped, Gan's turn skipped! It's Eostre's turn again!

These drinks were somehow more fruity and punchy than before! He tossed his ball onto Eostre's side and took a gulp.

purplerosesbeauty

penemueIntuition rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:25 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Mahmud Seshat
My team is: Orange
My cup formation is:
1: Yellow - Orange (Desert Sunrise) +2 PP (Pourer can move dice roll up or down one, Pourer chooses where their ball lands next round)
2: Teal - Green (Hand-in-Hand) +2 PP (Drinker Skip next round, Pourer Change one of the opponent's drinks)
3: Teal - Blue (Movin' on Up) +3 PP (Drinker Skip next round, Drinker can Change one of the opponent's drinks)
4: Yellow - Orange (Desert Sunrise) +2 PP (Pourer can move dice roll up or down one, Pourer chooses where their ball lands next round)
5: Yellow - Green (Move as One) +2 PP (Pourer chooses where ball lands next, Pourer chooses cup may be switched for new mix).
6: Yellow - Blue (Crouching Green, Hidden Flavors) +3 PP (Pourer chooses where ball goes next, Drinker can change one of the Opponent's drinks)
7: Teal - Orange (Not-so-secret Agent Orange) +2 PP (Drinker skips next round, Pourer changes Drinker's next roll by one)
8: Teal - Green (Hand-in-Hand) +2 PP (Drinker Skip next round, Pourer Change one of the opponent's drinks)
9: Yellow - Blue (Crouching Green, Hidden Flavors) +3 PP (Pourer chooses where ball goes next, Drinker can change one of the Opponent's drinks)
10: Teal - Orange (Not-so-secret Agent Orange) +2 PP (Drinker skips next round, Pourer changes Drinker's next roll by one)

Potty Points: 2

Okay. Truth be told, she was still a little terrifying. But the moment she shouted "KOBE" and tossed her ball in, Mahmud felt far safer. It wasn't like she could invade his mind or anything, see what he was thinking... couldn't see all the secrets he was holding for his friend.

"Aaah!" he threw his ball in a way similar to Tamiya for fun, and watched as it sunk into the cup... Daysauce! Mildly intimidating sounding, but once he sipped it...

Now Mahmud rarely drank soda. In fact, his first experiences with it came from back at the New Sweeps party months ago. Soda wasn't an actively found commodity in the desert, didn't come out in raw soda geysers or nothing like that. So the moment that drink touched his lips, it was like electricity shot through his body. Delicious citrusy electricity.

Oh boy.

"Okay! Lemme just do this again..."

Booth Tickets: 1 Art Attack 3/18, 1 Bikini 3/18, 1 Around the World 3/18
        Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Starlight 3/20, Bikini Bootcamp 3/20, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/20, Art Attack 3/20
        Starlight 3/22, Bikini Bootcamp 3/22, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/22, Lightseekers 3/22, Reach for the Stars 3/22
        Bikini Bootcamp 3/24

sypon
Mahmud's polite routine is going to the shitter because he's TERRIFIED I'm laughing

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:29 pm
Opponent effect: I get to choose my drink manually and change a drink on my list
Sorry accidental roll! Ignore please due to drink effects! ^^^^

Quote:
5: O+O(ORANGEY DELIGHT): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My team is: Blue
My cup formation is:
1: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: COMPLIMENTARY CHAOS (Orange/Blue) : +4, The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: THE HOWLER (Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: THE HOWLER (Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: 6
Total Cups Consumed: 2

Tsarzi spared the tealblood a glance, enough to notice the wink. What is up with this troll? Tsarzi picked up the drink her ball landed in and swished it for a second before drinking. The sugary sweet was a pleasant tingle for a few moments, but it was quickly losing its luster.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff