Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Weekend Events Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
KitsuneAura rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:40 am
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Faithe Keeper
My team is: Orange
My cup formation is:
1: Red-Red
2: Red-Yellow
3: Orange-Teal
4: Orange-Teal
5: Red-Yellow
6: Orange-Teal
7: Orange-Yellow
8: Orange-Teal
9: Red-Yellow
10: Yellow-Teal

Potty Points: 3
Total Cups Consumed: 1

Etsali glanced over her drinks, making sure they'd all been filled properly, then gave her opponent a smile. "Hey there, I'm Faithe! Ready to play? Try not to beat me too badly, alright?"

quiet delegation
I rolled Y+B: +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture. So I'll change your #7 to Teal-Teal!

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:05 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Connie Silvio
My team is: Red
My cup formation is:
1. (Water Mark): Blue/Red +5 PP The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and if the drinker’s potty points don’t max out, counts as 2 cups
2. (Coastal Current): Yellow/Teal +1 PP - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and The drinker has to skip the next round
3. (Red Tide): Red/Red +5PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups!
4. (Red Tide): Red/Red +5PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups!
5. (Mean Marsh): Teal/Red +3PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups BUT The drinker has to skip the next round.
6. (Costal Current): Yellow/Teal +1 PP - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and The drinker has to skip the next round
7. (Design Wave): Yellow/Red +3PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups but The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8. (Overfalls): Blue/Teal +3 PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round
9. (Design Wave): Yellow/Red +3PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups but The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
10. (Tidal Stand): Blue/Yellow +3 PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

Potty Points: 3/10

Excitement shone in the small redblood as she was coaxed towards where all the sugary delightful beverages were. She'd been eager to mix and match her own, and was quick to come up with names. Her opponent made her nervous...she was an older highblood who seemed to have a high sense of fashion. Smiling shyly she flushed her marked cheeks evident as she walked closer to her. "This should be fun...thanks for playing with me." She mumbled politely as she took a deep breathe before taking aim.

Connie wondered how her twin was doing hopefully he was having fun.

Flicking the small ball it bounced, landing in one that was extremely orange. Or Citrus Aftertaste as the other troll had labeled. Reaching for it she quickly chugged the beverage, the younger trolls eyes lit up as she licked her lips. "Mmm that was yummy. What's your name miss? You are awfully pretty I wanna give you one of my seashells later after our game together okay?" She giggled, the little girl even shared some with her Mima Swift whom had tagged along while the girl played.

ImaginationsParadise

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:25 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Odette Cygnet
My cup formation is:
1: R/R
2: R/B
3: R/Y
4: Y/T
5: Y/T
6: Y/T
7: Y/T
8: B/T
9: R/B
10: B/B

Potty Points: 0/10
Total Cups Consumed:

Odette readied her drinks for the event. It wasn't exactly her style, but she was excited to try something new. She picked out her drinks, but wasn't entirely sure about making the best combinations. She was using a lot of less effective drinks. Perhaps she was being to open and giving to her opponent? Only time would tell.  
Doutei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:26 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Scorpa Devile
My team is: Yellow
My cup formation is:
1:purple + yellow || JELLYFISH KISS
Y+P: +4 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)

2: purple + green || JELLYFISH SPIT
+5 PP. The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)

3: purple + teal || JELLYFISH MIST
4 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)

4: yellow + green || TEASEY BREEZY
+2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

5: yellow + green || TEASEY BREEZY
+2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

6: yellow + green || TEASEY BREEZY

7: yellow + teal || FLEX ON THE BEACH
+1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round

8: green + teal || SPLASH ZONE
+2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker has to skip the next round.

9: purple + teal || JELLYFISH MIST
4 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)

10: purple + teal || JELLYFISH MIST

Potty Points: 1

Scorpa couldn't wait for this competition. Grinning as she strutted on over to the table of cups, she placed down her tray to reveal she'd picked sodas in all of the colors to match her Siren friends. Scorpa was a little impulsive and short sighted like that. She was so sure that with their powers combined, there was nothing they couldn't do! Glancing at her opponent, the yellowblood was surprised to see none other than the famous Odette Cygnet across from her! Omg this was the best night ever! No one told her she'd be shooting shots with celebrities!

"Hey, if I win can I take ya to dinner?" Scorpa grinned, tossing the ball into a cup and drinking it.

Quote:
RESULT: Y+T: +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round

Kimbley Kitty
sort of awkward since we already know how it goes but no pressure for odette to actually say yes if you don't want! : ) scorpa's just like 'hell yeah pretty famous lady'

Doutei

zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:34 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Odette Cygnet
My cup formation is:
1: R/R
2: R/B
3: R/Y
4: Y/T
5: Y/T
6: Y/T
7: Y/T
8: B/T
9: R/B
10: B/B

Potty Points: 3/10

Odette had a hard time picking between the drinks. Eventually, she decided to take drink number 8, something called the splash zone? It didn't seem too bad. She winked at her opponent, then downed her drink.  
Doutei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:45 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Scorpa Devile
My team is: Yellow
My cup formation is:
1:purple + yellow || JELLYFISH KISS
Y+P: +4 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)

2: purple + green || JELLYFISH SPIT
+5 PP. The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)

3: purple + teal || JELLYFISH MIST

4: yellow + green || TEASEY BREEZY

5: yellow + green || TEASEY BREEZY

6: yellow + green || TEASEY BREEZY

7: yellow + teal || FLEX ON THE BEACH
+1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round

8: green + teal || SPLASH ZONE
+2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker has to skip the next round.

9: purple + teal || JELLYFISH MIST

10: purple + yellow || JELLYFISH KISS

Potty Points: 2
Total Cups Consumed: 2

Doing her best to put on a show, Scorpa plucked up another drink and tilted her head back to swallow it. She got to switch one of her own drinks, as per the rules of the game, and did so with a sly grin. She wanted to win to impress Odette! Did Lorata like Odette, she wondered? She'd better get the redblood's signature after this just in case!

"Nice one!" The yellowblood praised Odette's next throw, half sucking up and half impressed at her skill for real.

Quote:
Swapping 10 for another cup of JELLYFISH KISS

RESULT: Y+T: +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round

Kimbley Kitty

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:09 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Flydra Dromen
My team is: Teal
My cup formation is:
1: yellow + purple || LEMON MERINGUE DIE

2: yellow + purple || LEMON MERINGUE DIE

3: orange + purple || SUNSET THREAT
O+P: +5 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)

4: yellow + orange || REALLY CHILI
O+Y: +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.

5: yellow + orange || REALLY CHILI
O+Y: +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.

6: yellow + teal || FLEX ON THE BEACH
Y+T: +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round

7: orange + purple || SUNSET THREAT
O+P: +5 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)

8: teal + teal || POTION OF THE OCEAN
T+T: 1 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round.

9: orange + purple || SUNSET THREAT

10: teal + teal || POTION OF THE OCEAN

Potty Points:
Total Cups Consumed:

Flydra arranged out her drink table. She had spent extra time making sure they included name cards for her opponent to know what kind of cocktail they were getting. The tealblood preferred to keep things organized and labeled. Who was her opponent going to be, she wondered? Hopefully somebody interesting. It was kind of nice to have a break from running her booth game.

She tapped her fingers on the edge of the table until the opposition arrived.

"Hello, I'm Flydra. Have we... met? You seem familiar." Something about the other girl had her searching through her memories but she couldn't quite place who Zeylla was. But she would watch her and try to figure it out. Had she been a patient of some kind or participated in an experiment? Hmm...

stringency

artificial bones rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:12 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Zeylla Crypsi
My team is: Blueblood
My cup formation is:
1: 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
2: 'SEEING ORANGE' soda (O+O) +3PP ( The pourer can add or subtract two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa))
3: 'Teal Me How You Feel' soda (T+R) +3PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups)
4: : 'TEAL WITH IT' soda (T+T) +1PP The drinker has to skip the next round
5: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
6: 'Yellow Down' soda (T+Y) +1PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
7: : 'OuTrage' (O+T) +2PP (The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The drinker has to skip the next round)
8: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
9: 'RED RUM' soda (R+R) +5PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups)
10: : 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 5/10

Zeylla had a good memory for faces, and she knew instantly who this troll was. Perhaps not by name, but by features and voice. When the tealblood questioned her familiarity, Zeylla's palms instantly grew clammy, and she reached up to touch her poofed hair in nervous gesture. But her face betrayed no worry, only a calm, placid expression. She shrugged in response to Flydra's question, and responded in kind, "Honestly, I got no clue," she tried to sound different from herself, without sounding forced, and found it difficult to keep her voice level, "Perhaps we've seen each other during the festival?" she pretended to give Flydra a look over like she didn't recognize her, and shrugged again.

"You don't seem all that familiar to me," she remarked, before casually picking up her drink and downing it's semi-warm contents with a grimace, before sinking her own ball with casual grace.

Hopefully, Flydra wouldn't see through her disguise, but Zeylla could see a sharpness in those eyes, an alert intellect. Too bad they couldn't meet on better terms, Zeylla could see herself enjoying such a well-organized, intelligent troll.

Yamashii
IN ANOTHER WORLD THEY CUD BE FRANDS

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Yamashii rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:24 am
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Y+T: +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round

Potty Points: 6

Quote:
6: 'Yellow Down' soda (T+Y) +1PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Hmm, well if the other girl didn't recognize her, perhaps they really hadn't met. Flydra tossed a ball at the cups and leaned over to get a look at the one she'd gotten. It was sort of an odd color. Before drinking it, she glanced back up and looked at what Zeylla was doing. The girl wasn't bad looking, maybe she ought to offer a JROTC pamphlet. They really needed more members.

"Your hair looks nice like that. The flowers are a pretty touch. Your horns are-" Flydra's eyes widened and she gagged on the drink as the realization hit her. That was it, it was the horns that stuck out to her as similar to someone. But who? Coughing on the remnants of the drink that had gone down the wrong pipe, she waved Zeylla on to continue the game.

"S-sorry", cough, "I just n-need to force it out of my lungs. I'll be fine, I'm a d-doctor, I know what to do."

Sure didn't sound like she knew what she was doing, hacking up some Yellow Down like that. But eventually, it seemed to work.

stringency
in which zey takes fly's breath away

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:29 am
ZEYLLA PICKS 4: yellow + orange || REALLY CHILI

Zeylla was happy to receive compliments about herself, but as Flydra's eyes drifted to her horns, the 'blueblood's pump biscuit plummeted. She saw that flash in the tealblood's eye, that sudden 'HEY SOMETHING'S WRONG HERE', but it was gone the instant the troll started to choke on her soda.

Zeylla wanted to feign some worry, but part of her kind of hoped the tealblood would choke and pass out so she could escape before she was found out. But Flydra waved her on, reassuring her that she was fine, and so Zeylla downed another terrible cup of soda(not choking on it, mind you) and tossed her ball.  

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

artificial bones rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:30 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Zeylla Crypsi
My team is: Blueblood
My cup formation is:
1: 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
2: 'SEEING ORANGE' soda (O+O) +3PP ( The pourer can add or subtract two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa))
3: 'Teal Me How You Feel' soda (T+R) +3PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups)
4: : 'TEAL WITH IT' soda (T+T) +1PP The drinker has to skip the next round
5: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
7: : 'OuTrage' (O+T) +2PP (The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The drinker has to skip the next round)
8: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
9: 'RED RUM' soda (R+R) +5PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups)
10: : 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 8/10
Total Cups Consumed: 3

And evidently, she landed her ball in a skip turn cup. Zeylla felt relief wash over her as she sank another ball. Perhaps this would be a quick game and she could escape before Flydra put everything together. She shouldn't have joined this game, it was too high risk.

Zeylla reached up and toyed with her hair again, as iff she could make it even bigger and hide her horns completely. Of course, as she played with her hair, her hair tugged at the flowers around her horns, and they slowly began to slip down, revealing just the hint of a nub coming out of the curve. Of course, Zeylla didn't notice; she was watching Flydra intensely.

Yamashii
double post, c: just figured id quote you in one and not both ^^^^

Yamashii rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:46 am
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 11
Total Cups Consumed: 2

Quote:

Zeylla's fidgeting revealed a tease of more of her horns which confirmed to Flydra that something weird was going on here. It was impossible to say for sure without further observation but she looked remarkably like the hemo anon troll who had visited the Bikini Boot Camp earlier in the week. Who had looked incredibly similar to the posters that Tamiya had graciously bestowed on them. Making a move on her own, though, would be risky. Flydra was definitely the weakest of the sirens when it came to physical athleticism while this troll looked decently strong. She tossed a ball into a cup and downed the contents of it, pondering her options as she swallowed.

"I think that's my limit. But it was a fun game, thank you." She bowed to show respect to the blueblood, just in case this wasn't actually the horrible one on the wanted posters. "Have fun with the rest of the festival. You'll come by the Bikini Boot Camp, won't you? It's my booth." She smiled, as if thinking about some kind of secret, before letting Zeylla disappear into the crowd. She waited two seconds before following afterwards.

Among all the games Alternia had to offer, the hunt had to be her favorite.

stringency
we'll have to do more stalking zey stuff! : >

Yamashii

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:27 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Kaldru dajale
My team is: blue
My cup formation is:
1: teal-green
2: green-blue
3: teal-yellow
4: teal-green
5: blue-yellow
6: teal-blue
7: green-yellow teal-teal
8: teal-yellow
9: blue-yellow
10: green-blue

Potty Points: 2

"Hi! I've never played a game like this before! Good luck to both of us, okay?" Kaldru grinned.

KitsuneAura
Manually choosing #7, orange-yellow:
+1 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
+0 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

are the effects of drink swapping permanent or for one round, do you know?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:46 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Eostre Diazzi
My team is: Blue
My cup formation is:
1: "LEMONGRASS BLITZ" (Yellow + Teal) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND The drinker has to skip the next round.
2: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture .
3: "VIOLENT VISIONS" (Red + Blue) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture.
4: "LEMONGRASS BLITZ" (Yellow + Teal) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND The drinker has to skip the next round.
5: "BLOODY NOSE" (Redx2) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups
6: "BAY BOMB" (Yellow + Blue) +3 PP, the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer's side with a new mixture AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture .
8: "MANGO PUNCH" (Yellow + Red) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups.
9: "MANGO PUNCH" (Yellow + Red) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups.
10: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture.

Total Cups Consumed:

Sypon
here's eostre, for whenever you're ready! tho i won't be around reliably til after 1 pm est

Hivestuck

My name is: Natash Boelli
My team is: Purple
My cup formation is:
1: "Toxic Color Bug Juice" (Purple + Green) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
2: "Shiny Beetle Bug Juice" (Green + Teal) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
3: "Very Good Tasty Bug Juice" (Purple + Teal) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
4: "Citrusy Yummy Bug Juice" (Green + Yellow) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
5: "Minty Bright Good Bug Juice" (Teal + Yellow) 1 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
6: "Murky Waters Bug Juice" (Purple + Yellow) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: "Citrusy Yummy Bug Juice" (Green + Yellow) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: "Shiny Beetle Bug Juice" (Green + Teal) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
9: "Murky Waters Bug Juice" (Purple + Yellow) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
10: "Very Good Tasty Bug Juice" (Purple + Teal) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the drinker has to skip the next round.

Total Cups Consumed:

Gl!tch~
here's gnash's post for when you're ready <3 I'll be waiting~

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers