Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Weekend Events Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:21 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Kaldru dajale
My team is: blue
My cup formation is:
1: teal-green
2: green-blue
3: teal-yellow
4: teal-green
5: blue-yellow
6: teal-blue
7: green-yellow
8: teal-yellow
9: blue-yellow
10: green-blue

Potty Points: 0
Total Cups Consumed: 0

kitsuneaura

(going ahead and posting this but with a note I won't be around until afternoon cst.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:44 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Ganyma Callow
My team is: Teal
My cup formation is:
1: Red/Yellow +3 PP (orangey drink!) - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
2: Red/Yellow (orangey drink!) +3 PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
3: Red/Red +5 PP (very red drink!) - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups
4: Blue/Teal +3 PP (blue-ish teal-ish drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round
5: Blue/Red (purpley drink!) +5 PP The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and if the drinker’s potty points don’t max out, counts as 2 cups
6: Blue/Teal +3 PP (blue-ish teal-ish drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round
7: Blue/Yellow +3 PP (greeny drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
8: Yellow/Teal +1 PP (bright greeny drink!) - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and The drinker has to skip the next round
9: Yellow/Teal +1 PP (bright greeny drink!) - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and The drinker has to skip the next round
10: Blue/Teal +3 PP (blue-ish teal-ish drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round

Potty Points:
Total Cups Consumed:

Let's get this started!  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Hobo Pixi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:46 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Dillys
My team is: Red
My cup formation is:

1: Red/Blue (Honest Smash) +5PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups BUT The drinker can also switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

2: Yellow/Blue (Lavish Shrug) +3PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored) but the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.

3: Teal/Teal (River Knight) +1PP - The drinker has to skip the next round

4: Red/Red (Warm Lionbeast) +5PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups!

5: Yellow/Red (Warm Eclipse) +3PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups but The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.

6: Teal/Red (Whipped Vengeance) +3PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups BUT The drinker has to skip the next round.

7: Teal/Teal (River Knight) +1PP - The drinker has to skip the next round

8: Yellow/Yellow (Sweet Joy) +1PP - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands on the next round.

9: Blue/Blue (Frozen Puff) +5PP - The drinker can switch out two drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

10: Yellow/Blue (Lavish Shrug) +3PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored) but the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.

Potty Points: 1/10 (Skipping Next Turn)
Total Cups Consumed: 1

Sypon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:53 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: Red/Yellow +3 PP (orangey drink!) - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
2: Red/Yellow (orangey drink!) +3 PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
3: Red/Red +5 PP (very red drink!) - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups
4: Blue/Teal +3 PP (blue-ish teal-ish drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round
5: Blue/Red (purpley drink!) +5 PP The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and if the drinker’s potty points don’t max out, counts as 2 cups
6: Blue/Teal +3 PP (blue-ish teal-ish drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round
7: Blue/Yellow +3 PP (greeny drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
8: Yellow/Teal +1 PP (bright greeny drink!) - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and The drinker has to skip the next round
9: Yellow/Teal +1 PP (bright greeny drink!) - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and The drinker has to skip the next round
10: Blue/Teal +3 PP (blue-ish teal-ish drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round

Potty Points: 1

Whoops! Ignore the dice roll - per the effects of Dillys' drink I get to choose where I land - and I land in 3! I skip my next turn.

Ganyma stretched as though he was about to enter in an athletic competition. "Hi there! The name's Ganyma. Not sure why were paired up, but ah-- maybe they know something about us that we don't, huh? Haha!" He joked. Ganyma had never paid attention to how good of a drinker he was, but he could sure stuff away a few of Sinter's baked goods. Hopefully that would translate to liquids as well.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:53 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Rasali Panaka (alias Peikoe Dubrow)
My team is: Green
My cup formation is:
1: purple + teal
2: teal + orange
3: orange + yellow
4: orange + orange
5: yellow + teal
6: orange + purple
7: teal + purple
8: purple + yellow
9: purple + yellow
10: yellow + teal

Potty Points: 0
Total Cups Consumed: 0

Rasali wondered if this kind of event was something "Peikoe" would do. It had been long enough since her last venture into society proper that she had sort of lost track of her character concept. She figured Peikoe was the kind of high-class society girl that would enjoy a friendly bout of publicized competition. It was good, harmless fun. Also Rasali really wanted to totally crush someone at drinking a s**t-ton of soda pop.

It also had the benefit of being a game Rasali could participate in whilst wearing a cumbersome disguise. Peikoe's symmetrical horn prosthetics were always a point of concern for Rasali, no matter how much costume glue she applied. Worse still was the lack of proper support her cute and breezy summer dress provided for her other additions. Rasali approached the soda pong arena, where she grabbed and adjusted the sides of her dress in a decidedly unladylike fashion.

"Good luck! Sorry, I didn't catch your name on the bracket. I'm Peikoe. And you're..?" Rasali addressed her competition from the other side of the table.

stringency

Hobo Pixi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:59 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

1: Red/Blue (Honest Smash) +5PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups BUT The drinker can also switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

2: Yellow/Blue (Lavish Shrug) +3PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored) but the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.

4: Red/Red (Warm Lionbeast) +5PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups!

5: Yellow/Red (Warm Eclipse) +3PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups but The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.

6: Teal/Red (Whipped Vengeance) +3PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups BUT The drinker has to skip the next round.

8: Yellow/Yellow (Sweet Joy) +1PP - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands on the next round.

9: Blue/Blue (Frozen Puff) +5PP - The drinker can switch out two drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

10: Yellow/Blue (Lavish Shrug) +3PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored) but the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.

Potty Points: 6/10
Total Cups Consumed: 3

Changing #3 to Yellow/Yellow (Sweet Joy)  

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Sypon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:04 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
3: Yellow/Yellow (very yellow drink, or as dillys calls it: Sweet Joy!): +1PP - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands on the next round.

Potty Points: 4
Total Cups Consumed: 2

“Dang, kiddo! You’re pretty good at this! Nice aim!” Ganyma exclaimed. He tossed a ball into a green cup that Dillys called “Lavish Shrug” and took a swig. “This is tasty!”

Switching out #1 with Yellow/Blue (Lavish Shrug!). You can choose where your ball goes next round!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:13 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

1: Yellow/Blue (Lavish Shrug) +3PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored) but the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.

Potty Points: 7/10
Total Cups Consumed: 4

Chucking the ball into cup # 9 (skipping my next turn/ Gan picks where his ball will land)  

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:17 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
3: Yellow/Yellow (very yellow drink, or as dillys calls it: Sweet Joy!): +1PP - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands on the next round.

Potty Points: 9
Total Cups Consumed: 6

Ganyma had the choice of his next method. That deep, deep red liquid was calling his name. It looked so tantalizing, and so, so wrong! "What's that one called? The Warm Lionbeast?" He tapped his chin. "Dang! Okay, I have to try that."

Ganyma flipped his ball into the cup and took a swig. Gulp!  
Sypon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:18 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 10 OUT!
Total Cups Consumed: 7

"Holy cow --" Ganyma's stomach was already feeling queasy from the dense red liquid. He balked when he tossed his ball into the cup and it landed in it again...

"Oh boy.... Bottoms up."  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Hobo Pixi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:22 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

1: Yellow/Blue (Lavish Shrug) +3PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored) but the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.

Potty Points: 10/10 !!! Maxed!!
Total Cups Consumed: 5

artificial bones rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:37 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Zeylla Crypsi
My team is: Blueblood
My cup formation is:
1: 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
2: 'SEEING ORANGE' soda (O+O) +3PP ( The pourer can add or subtract two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa))
3: 'Teal Me How You Feel' soda (T+R) +3PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups)
4: : 'TEAL WITH IT' soda (T+T) +1PP The drinker has to skip the next round
5: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
6: 'Yellow Down' soda (T+Y) +1PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
7: : 'OuTrage' (O+T) +2PP (The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The drinker has to skip the next round)
8: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
9: 'RED RUM' soda (R+R) +5PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups)
10: : 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 4/10

Zeylla was nervously fidgeting with her floofed hair(it felt so weird to have her curls picked out into such a fuzzy mess) and trying to adjust completely to the purpleblue-hazed tint of her sunglasses when Peikoe walked up. She barely even noticed someone was there until the other troll spoke. Zeylla jumped from her task like she had been zapped(those posters had her on edge, did anyone notice her!?), but the other troll seemed relaxed and none to interested in Zeylla's personal appearance. If anything, she seemed focused on her own outfit about as much as Zeylla.

The 'blueblood' shifted her sarong, feeling uncomfortable with her belly showing, and tried to pull it up higher as she aimed her ball. She took the cup she had landed in, and drank it quickly, the sugary concoction coating her mouth and throat like syrup.

Zeylla shuddered as she set the cup down, so rich, so sweet. "Ah, I'm Zeylla," she offered as she smacked the last sugary taste from her lips and adjusted her sunglasses. She quickly added a, "Good luck," to the end, just to be a little bit polite, as she was trying to pretend to be someone else, right?

seekingCylem

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

seekingCylem rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:45 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 3 + 1 + 2 = 6
((In spite of having YELLOW DRANK powers, I'm sticking with the die result because SURE WHY NOT.))

Rasali hummed in response to the returned well-wishes. She was too eager to begin the festivities. Rasali was fueled both with competitive drive and the heat of the night. She was ready to drink some luke-warm soda.

Rasali did so with gusto. She tipped one plastic cup to her lips, while tossing the ping pong ball with the other. By the time she finished her first drink, she was reaching across the table to pick up the next. Despite her fervor, Rasali's face was contorted by the rapid influx of carbonation. It already felt like it very well might start bubbling out her eyes, much less her nose and mouth.

"Slow and steady," was a surprisingly alien concept to a troll raised by a turtle.  
artificial bones rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:54 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Zeylla Crypsi
My team is: Blueblood
My cup formation is:
1: 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
2: 'SEEING ORANGE' soda (O+O) +3PP ( The pourer can add or subtract two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa))
3: 'Teal Me How You Feel' soda (T+R) +3PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups)
4: : 'TEAL WITH IT' soda (T+T) +1PP The drinker has to skip the next round
5: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
6: 'Yellow Down' soda (T+Y) +1PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
7: : 'OuTrage' (O+T) +2PP (The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The drinker has to skip the next round)
8: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
9: 'RED RUM' soda (R+R) +5PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups)
10: : 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 9/10
Total Cups Consumed: 2

Zeylla grimaced for the other troll as she watched their face shift after drinking that cup. Yup, this game was turning out to be less than pleasant on the guts. She flicked another ball as she downed another cup of terribly sugary, luke-warm soda. Her stomach bubbled in anger as she downed the drink, but the deed was done, and Zeylla was still standing.

Though a bathroom break was sounding quite nice in the very near future.

seekingCylem
zey wins by the skin of her sugar-coated teeth

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:21 am
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 10+ BUST
Total Cups Consumed: 1 (That counted for points at least :''''D)

Rasali grimaced as she was forced to drown yet another extra drink. The mixture was far too thick to be as fizzy as it felt. Rasali tossed back the soda and slammed the cup lip-down on the table, shaking the remaining liquids. She was running on pure will power, as her guts were being less than helpful in the current scenario. Rasali lifted the ping pong ball and-

Rasali crumpled sideways onto the ground. Acrylic nails gouged faint lines in the tabletop as Rasali let her forehead lie limp on the floor. "Oooh... Oh god."

And with that, Rasali was both down and out.

stringency
ding ding ding!

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas