Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Weekend Events Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sypon rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 1 Total: 5 (3-12)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:07 pm
Volleyball with the Mirrim Twins - Reisio is SPIKING ROUND THREE OK OK LETS GO
Reisio is in Position 1
Oisier is in Position 2

What an abject failure. The third out of fourth round was simply terrible, with both Mirrims shooting the ball up in the air before Reisio weakly spiked over the net. The opposite team looked to be somewhat confused by their ability, but were at least unfazed enough to easily return the ball.  
seekingCylem rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:09 pm
Volleyball with the Mirrim Twins - FINAL ROUND Oisier is BUMPING
Reisio is in Position 1
Oisier is in Position 2

It was becoming increasingly clear that these children were not very good at sports. Oisier supposed that, while it was disappointing, it couldn't be helped. They were so good at so many other things that it was only fair for their skills to suffer somewhere else.

Perhaps they would play laser tag again after this.  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
Sypon rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:10 pm
Volleyball with the Mirrim Twins - FINAL ROUND FINAL SET
Reisio is in Position 1
Oisier is in Position 2

Reisio finally did a successful hit. A beautiful arc of the ball soared over their head, straight to Oisier's position. The troll could have cried - well, they were already a bit teary eyed given the frustration that this entire process had caused.

(HIT!! Oisier is granted DOUBLE OR NOTHING on their FINAL SPIKE)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm
Quote:
6: Red + Teal {Nebula} - (+3PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + the drinker has to skip the next round

Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Zindel Tagino
My team is: Red
My cup formation is:
1: R+Y(GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
2: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: Y+G(GETTING CURIOUS): +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: R+R(GET REKT): +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups.
6: 7: O+Y(ALL NIGHT LONG): +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: O+Y(ALL NIGHT LONG): +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: R+Y(GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 3
Total Cups Consumed: 3

(add +2 to your PP!!)

"You're a weird kid, not liking teenagers." He chuckled, tossing another one in and gulping it down quick. "Most kids look up to us. Though that's weird. Go again."  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
seekingCylem rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 2 Total: 6 (3-12)

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:12 pm
Volleyball with the Mirrim Twins - FINAL ROUND FINAL SPIKE
Reisio is in Position 1
Oisier is in Position 2

DOUBLE OR NOTHING: ACTIVATE!

The finality of the fourth round appeared to get to Reisio. The pressure turned out to be just what they needed to send their sibling the perfect set-up. Recognizing and empathizing with their twin's desperation to not embarrass themselves further, Oisier dove for the ball. There was a connection and the ball sailed beautifully over the net, where it plunked unceremoniously in the sand. Oisier cheered at a polite volume with gentle clapping.

+2 points!  
nepsah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:13 pm

Quote:

3: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Hivestuck

My name is: Deimos Somnus
My team is: Teal
My cup formation is:
1: Red + Teal {Nebula} - (+3PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + the drinker has to skip the next round
2: Orange + Teal {Zenith} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + the drinker has to skip the next round
3: Orange + Yellow {Nadir} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
4: Yellow + Red {Cepheid} - (+3PP)The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round + If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups
5: Red + Orange {Red Star} - (+4PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: Red + Teal {Nebula} - (+3PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + the drinker has to skip the next round
7: Red + Orange {Red Star} - (+4PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted toward the pourer’s score)
8: Yellow + Teal {Comet} - (+1PP)The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round + the drinker has to skip the next round
9: Orange + Yellow {Nadir} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
10: Yellow + Teal {Comet} - (+1PP)The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round + the drinker has to skip the next round

Potty Points: 10

Deimos shrugged, "just 'cause your older than me doesn't mean I gotta look up to you or anythin'." He tossed the ball, then downed the cup it landed... Maybe this tournament thing was a bad idea...

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:16 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Natash Boelli
My team is: Purple
My cup formation is:
1: "Toxic Color Bug Juice" (Purple + Green) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
2: "Shiny Beetle Bug Juice" (Green + Teal) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
3: "Very Good Tasty Bug Juice" (Purple + Teal) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
4: "Citrusy Yummy Bug Juice" (Green + Yellow) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
5: "Minty Bright Good Bug Juice" (Teal + Yellow) 1 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
6: "Murky Waters Bug Juice" (Purple + Yellow) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: "Citrusy Yummy Bug Juice" (Green + Yellow) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: "Shiny Beetle Bug Juice" (Green + Teal) 2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
9: "Murky Waters Bug Juice" (Purple + Yellow) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
10: "Very Good Tasty Bug Juice" (Purple + Teal) 4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well AND the drinker has to skip the next round.

Potty Points: 4/10

"Oooh thats a good one but I am going to pick this one of yours okay because I like the colors, Gnash said, plopping her ball in the red/teal one, which the adult didn't name.

Gl!tch~
gnash picks a red/teal mixture, and she has to skip her next turn

Hivestuck

Our names are: Oisier (and Reisio) Mirrim
My team is: Blue

Total Score: 2

Oisier took Reisio's hands and continued bouncing on their heels. "Our underdog status most certainly provided a dramatic resolution." They nodded at their summation.

"Perhaps our lusii will allow us ice cream as commemoration for our success."  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Sypon
Vice Captain

Hivestuck

Our names are: Reisio + Oisier
My team is: bloo

Total Score: 2

"We did it...!" Breathed Reisio. They were in shock. The last, fateful ball dropped victoriously in the sand at their opponent's feet. Even with a pitiful 2 points from a single spike, it was enough to buoy their mood after a depressing first three rounds. They quickly toned down their enthusiasm and hopped up and down twice before reaching out to take Oisier's hand. "Let's go tell our lusii...! Do you think they're watching?"  
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:22 pm
Quote:
2: Orange + Teal {Zenith} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + the drinker has to skip the next round

Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: R+Y(GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
2: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: Y+G(GETTING CURIOUS): +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: R+R(GET REKT): +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups.
6: 7: O+Y(ALL NIGHT LONG): +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: O+Y(ALL NIGHT LONG): +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: R+Y(GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 5
Total Cups Consumed: 4

Zindel chuckled. "I didn't say you had to look up to me, but if you do, I'm not stopping you." He chuckled, gulping down another. "You're looking a little filled up! I'll be over here."  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:24 pm
Quote:
1: Red + Teal {Nebula} - (+3PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + the drinker has to skip the next round

Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 5 + 3 =8
Total Cups Consumed: 6

He didn't really like drinking, but this was fun! Zindel grabbed the next, tossing it down and throwing the cup to the side.  
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:26 pm
Quote:
5: Red + Orange {Red Star} - (+4PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 8 + 4 = 10! MAXXED
Total Cups Consumed: 7

Another one! He gulped it down, and then realized-- Oh god, everything was doing down at once. Zindel clenched his stomach. "I'm gonna... head out for a sec. Ehhhe." He quickly scuttled away!  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:31 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Opimus Fellah
My cup formation is:
1: G+T: +2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker has to skip the next round.
2: O+T: +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the drinker has to skip the next round.
3: O+G: +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: T+B: 3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: O+B: +4 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
6: G+B: +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored).
7: B+B: 5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: G+G: +3 PP. The pourer can switch out two drinks on their side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: O+O: +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
10: T+T: 1 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round.

Potty Points: 0/10
Total Cups Consumed:

Fellah had signed up for this event in advanced, knowing what he was going into for once was a bit of a relief. When he was shown his table, he was surprised to see the meek little boy he was paired up with. He seemed like a nice kid. "Well howdy bucko, let's just do our best and have fun, eh?" He tried to be casual, it was a festival after all. Though, it wasn't hard for some trolls to get riled up in the competition.  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:34 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Ardais (Luxara Seleni)
My team is: Green
My cup formation is:
1: Yellow + Green - +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
2: Red + Teal - +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
3: Yellow + Green - +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
4: Red + Teal - +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
5: Yellow + Green - +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
6: Red + Teal - +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
7: Yellow + Green - +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
8: Red + Teal - +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
9: Yellow + Green - +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
10: Red + Teal - +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the drinker has to skip the next round.

Potty Points: 7/10
Total Cups Consumed: 2

She nodded, then took her first chance with the system. Aaaand it didn't go too great. Welp.  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:36 pm
Eostre: 3
Azrael: 2

Round 1 vs. NPCs
Bump!:
Set!:
Spike!:
NPC positions:

Eostre had teamed up with the blueblood partially out of convenience, she knew him and he readily agreed to be her partner, but also because she still saw something in this younger teen. She went to pass him the ball, and hit too far behind him. Whoops.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games