Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] The Nightly... Blend? (OPEN FOR RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Micillia rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:58 pm
Static
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

17. Amonee has given you your drink placed in a gorgeous custom painted mason jar covered in flowers and seashells.

Static smiled and thanked the troll happily. He had such a sweet tooth for these wonderful ice cold drinks. The blueblood happily sipped it up, then froze, and grasped his head. Something was wrong. He had just wanted to drink his wonderful drink, and now his head was in enormous pain. The blueblood dropped the drink, suddenly not interested.  
Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:01 pm
Static
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Maybe building a tiny wooden log troll wasn't part of the assignment but he sure burns beautifully.

Static was kinda just sitting around, waiting for the other trolls to do their campfires. See he could just light up the fire any time he wanted, all it needed was a quick shock from his finger. The blueblood spent his time playing around, and even managed to make a pretty cool sculpture. Once he was sure he was no longer showing off, the troll lit the fire.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:46 pm
Hobo Pixi

Eilidh smiled softly, "Oh... Well I'm not sure where he is... He might be visiting booths." She explained. "I'm Eilidh... I met you during the space race."

"Oh." She did look familiar. "Hi." He stared at her for a moment. Embarrassingly, he didn't remember her at all. So what else did one say?

He settled on an option he thought might work. He offered her the smoothie. "Do you want it?" he asked, "I don't want it to go to waste or anything."  
Green Minuet rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:01 am
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Autumn.  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:02 am
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Kerras.  
Doutei generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:15 am
User Image

There was no escape for it, was there? No matter how many clones watched Xavier's every move, somehow mustard was still getting in the drinks. Nucleo clutched his head not understanding. How!? HOW was this happening? A squirrel tail slipped through the shadows and disappeared into the distance...

Highest Campfire
1. Sami-Fire
2. ImaginationsParadise
3. Green Minuet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Micillia
You won a ticket!

DraconicFeline
You won a ticket!

ImaginationsParadise
You won a ticket!

Doutei

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash