Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:56 pm
User Image

The Art Attack
1 Ticket Available

Everyday we will have a new MAP that will have TARGETS on it that either reward or deduct points if you manage to lob your PAINT BALL onto them. Some do interesting EFFECTS.
Roll 4D6 and consult the map for the day to find your results. Please post your score in your post with a short RP response.
User Image
Hitting CAIDEN or AMONEE get you +5 points
User Image
Hitting a TARGET gets you +3 points
User Image
Hitting a STAR that's shares your BLOODCOLOR gets you +3 points
Hitting a STAR that is NOT your BLOODCOLOR gets you -1 point
User Image
this MYSTERY ITEM changes each day and can be ANYTHING

the player with the MOST POINTS earn a TICKET for the day

MARCH 18th MAP
User Image

MARCH 19th MAP
User Image

MARCH 20th MAP
User Image

MARCH 21th MAP
User Image

MARCH 22th MAP
User Image

MARCH 23th MAP
User Image

MARCH 24th MAP
User Image

MARCH 25th MAP
User Image

For the Love Of Leis
1 Ticket Available
An ATTRACTIVE JADEBLOOD stands, a bouquet of FLOWERS held lovingly in his arms. As he looks your way you cant help but feel the heat from his sunshine SMILE. He passes you an arrangement of flowers and sends you a complement that cant help but BRIGHTEN your day.

Come here for several days in a row for additional ATTRACTION POINTS, which can grant SPECIAL BUFFS for your troll that span the entire event.

Visiting 3 days in a row:
Your troll is 2 POINTS more attractive.

Visiting 5 days in a row:
Ring a bell and either CAIDEN or AMONEE will be there at your side to cheer you on in an event of your choice. Usable Once Per Day
Quote MICILLIA or YAMASHI to receive the cheer.

Visiting 7 days in a row:
Your troll receives a PERSONAL PORTRAIT of themselves by either CAIDEN or AMONEE

Scroll down to Yamashi's post for more information!

A Picture of the Finest Words
1 Ticket Available
The best RP post of the day is awarded the final ticket of the day.

Prizes
Pet Rock
For the Lei Game and Art Attack, if the sum of all rolls in a game equals an even number you can pick up one rock per game
(Roll a 2 on lei game? Get a rock! Roll a 2 a 5, a 4 and a 1 in Art Attack, which equals 12 total, get a rock!)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Turn in 3 Pet Rocks for a Pony Plush
User Image

Turn in 6 Pet Rocks for a
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:21 am
For the Love Of Leis
In order to play this game, your troll approaches Amonee Brycer who has set up a table stuffed full of glamorous flowers. He frantically digs through his piles to find a beautiful lei inspired by your loveliness and proclaims it as a gift for you. Roll a 1d4 to determine which lei you get! All participants are entered into a raffle for that day and a ticket is given to the winner. You must write 50 words (about three sentences) of RP to be eligible.

Please include this form in your posts to be entered into the raffle.
[quote][size=18][color=#d14667]❀[/color] [color=#078446][b]Lei All Your Love On Me[/b][/color] [color=#d14667]❀[/color][/size]
[color=#d14667][size=11]I'm entering into the ticket raffle![/size][/color][/quote]

If you choose to play the lei game before the Art Attack game, your troll can also claim points in the paint game depending on the colors of the lei they received. For example, an orangeblood who got a red/green lei could get the points bonus for hitting a red target! This effect resets on a daily basis, you must play the lei game again to get new lei bonuses. You may collect all the leis you wish for your journals!

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Rolled a 1 (Red, Green). xxxxxxxxxxx Rolled a 2. (Blue, Orange) xxxxxx Rolled a 3. (Yellow, Teal) xxxxxxxx Rolled a 4. (Purple)

Also here's a Caiden bobblehead! And an Amonee one! These are totally freebies for whoever wants one!
User ImageUser Image  

Yamashii

penemueIntuition rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:12 pm
Quote:
Lei All Your Love On Me
I'm entering into the ticket raffle!

A... a flower lei? Just for him? From a troll who honestly was one of the most beautiful people Mahmud had ever seen? Just the idea of being given a gift was enough, really. That was enough to make his heart stop. But then...

"Thank... thank you!"

They said he was lovely. Lovely. Him! Mahmud! Lovely! And the lei, it was purple! Purple! So clearly they held Mahmud in some high regard, right?

Whether or not Amonee meant to, fact of the matter was that they made Mahmud's cheeks incredibly dark, and brown-tinted tears peep out the corner of his eyes. "You're lovely too! Very lovely! And nice! Super nice! Thank you!"

Mahmud immediately threw the lei over his own head and then took Amonee's hands and smiled brightly. "... A-aaah! Sorry!" It seemed like he realized just how awkward what he did was, and quickly let go. "... Um..." Shoot, what did someone say after that? "I... I'm gonna go play the othergamenowgoodbyethankyouagain"

Rock Count: 1 (rolled a 4!)

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  
penemueIntuition rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 3, 6 Total: 17 (4-24)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:01 pm
        Now that Mahmud was all flowered up, it was time to do the booth's other game! Needless to say, it all sounded so very exciting. Mahmud could barely contain himself! He did manage to do the containing-thing though, and walked up to the... familiar? Stand owner. Did he know this person? He couldn't quite tell. "May I?"

All his excitement came out in the throwing of the paint, which splattered on the gameboard in lovely hues. Mahmud couldn't help but give a big laugh as he did so, lei bouncing up and down as he hopped around and threw the paint balls. In the end, he didn't land any... but it was still fun, right?

Score: 0

Rock Count: 1

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:25 pm
Quote:
Lei All Your Love On Me

Poe picked up a lei, a bit embarrassed by the praise the other greenblood laid on him, and put it on. The teal and yellow was so bright nd colorful, very festive for the season! And pretty. "Thank you!"

He spotted a familiar face, and hurried to Mahmud's side, excited to see his beloved friend. "Mahmud!" he said, adjusting his sunglasses before realizing he might not be recognized without his horns (which was part of why his disguise could be so simple, he reminded himself). "Oh, um, i-it's Poe, I just... changed looks, a little bit." He rubbed the back of his neck. "It's great to see you," he beamed.

Skyli Peep
hes back and hes gayer than ever

DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:52 pm
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn

Ah, this was her volleyball partner's booth - Caiden. Keionx vaguely remembered Caiden from the sweep before - there'd been paint then too, and much celebration afterwards. He'd been very much a... Em vee pee? or however you said such a thing.

She heard he was in the initiative now, vaguely... she should pay him a visit, train with him, get used to him. That was how one worked in a team.

She walked up to (oh no was that a jadeblood? No, it couldn't be.) fellow booth person. "Hi, couldst thou directeth me to Caiden...?" she asked... only to be enthusiastically greeted and given a garish purple lei.

"Er... Thanks... But it doth not..." she stopped herself and bowed. "Thank you for thine present..."

Quote:
Lei All Your Love On Me

Rock GET: User Image  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 3, 3 Total: 13 (4-24)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:05 pm
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn

Okay. Caiden found. It was training time!

"REady or not, I shall pelt thee!" She needed to work on her throwing, and he needed to work on... whatever he needed to work on.

Whatever! This was a game. There would be fun. She would win. Or not - all misses. All SPLATS into everywhere but the target.

"Damn!" she cursed. "Caiden, what training shall I do for this? I needs must becometh more adept..."

(Score:
3: Nothing
4: Nothing
3:Nothing
3: Nothing.)

micillia

Doutei rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:20 pm
Quote:
Lei All Your Love On Me

"Wow these are gorgeous!" Nucleo exclaimed as he made his rounds to the Art Attack booth. Admiring Amonee's handiwork, the greenblood rolled his eyes as the jadeblood pulled out a purple lei for him, likely teasing him about a certain purpleblood...

"Thanks, I'm sure she'll love it. Now then, I've been getting complaints about something with glitter... ?" The greenblood raised an eyebrow to question his good friend.

Yamashii

Quote:
rocks aquired: 1
User Image

Doutei

Doutei rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 2 Total: 9 (4-24)

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:37 pm
Quote:
1: 0
2: 0
3: +5
4: 0

total: 5

"And what's this over here?" Nucleo smiled as he noticed Caiden's set up. Looking over the game, the greenblood nodded that he understood and picked up a ball. Lobbing a few at the map, he tried to aim well to impress the orangeblood! Caiden was a cool guy and Nucleo wanted him to like him.

"How'd I do?" While he'd missed a good chunk of the special targets, he'd managed to hit the most important one! The Caiden one!

"Do I get any special prize?" The barista grinned.

Micillia

Green Minuet rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:14 am
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

“Oh really, Amonee! You're too kind!”

It was always a delight to see the jadeblood, and she had been thrilled to see him return to Bloodfest with another booth. She was startled to see him team-up with Caiden, although she supposed she should not have been that surprised considering their artistic interests.

Inspecting the lei that Amonee had placed around her neck, Autumn admired the floral pattern. The shape of the teal flowers reminded her of her own wings. She wondered if that had been intention. “Did you make these yourself?” she asked. “You've outdone yourself this sweep.”

Quote:
Lei All Your Love On Me

Yamashii

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 5 Total: 13 (4-24)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:15 am
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

After she finished addressing Amonee, Autumn worked her way over to Caiden. He had not yet spotted her, so she had the advantage. Flapping her wings, she lifted several feet in the air. She slipped around behind the brownblood, silent in her flight. She clapped her hands over his lookstubs.

“Guess who~.”

Micillia

Micillia generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:21 am
Rollover!
Art Attack:
Nucleo
Doutei

RP
Mahmud
Skyli Peep

Lei
(1)Poe
(2) Kei
(3) Autumn
DraconicFeline

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:04 am
Quote:
Lei All Your Love On Me

"POE!" It was Poe!!! Poe was safe! Mahmud couldn't help it, he had to give his buddy a big hug and twirl him a bit. "Poe! Poe Poe Poe!" It took a few seconds for him to stop twirling the other boy. "S-sorry! I've just been so worried... YOUR HORNS." It took a good few seconds to realize what his friend was trying to say. "They... they're GONE! Are you okay? Like I mean, I dig being able to see your eyes... but your horns! Shoot, that mustave hurt!" There wasn't even an attempt to hide his concern, although he did reach up and pat the sides of Poe's face where the nubbins were. "A lot mustave happened... whats going on, Poe? Are you..." His voice lowered to a whisper. "Are you safe? Oh, hold on!"

He didn't want to be impolite, so he took Poe's hand and brought him to see Amonee at the booth. "Poe! Have you met this person? They're wicked nice! See!" It took everything not to give a giggle when he was outfitted with a blue and orange lei. "Thanks for the flowers... um... What is your name? Sorry, I don't mean to be rude."

Rocks Collected: 2

Booth Tickets: 1 Art Attack 3/18, 1 Bikini 3/18

purplerosesbeauty

Yamashii

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:58 am
Quote:
Lei All Your Love On Me

Poe was shocked at being spun around, with how easily Mahmud could lift him and how strong he was, but he laughed, glad to see his friend (and actually see him, wow!). He touched Mahmud's hand as it reached for the side of his head, holding it there for a moment, face burning green. "Um, yeah it did hurt," he said quietly, remembering. There was no point trying to lie about it, when he could see the concern on Mahmud's face so clearly now. "It's not anything really serious anymore, though! I'm safe now. I just had to, so I could be useful. But on the bright side," he said, smiling wide. "I can see your whole face! You're very good looking, and I didn't really know that before." He dropped his hand and let Mahmud grab it and pull him back to the leis.

"Can I get another lei? They're very pretty!" he said to Amonee.

Skyli Peep
P:

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:48 am
quote] Lei All Your Love On Me
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items