Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP]What flutters ain't always gold (Thunder&Lightening)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:12 pm
User ImageThunder Lane was ready. He had defeated the dragon. Installed the fence. Let the camal named Jamal go. He was even done feeding the tiaras. This was it. He was going do it.

He was going to ride that wave until he came in last in the Lalapaluza fest. He was....Falling? Jerking back, he woke with a start as his body hit the floor.

He was appearently dreaming. He groused to himself as he picked himself up off the floor. How durn dreams. He would never win lalapaluza. There was no such things. Made him down right sad.

He righted his covers and checked the time. Only 3p.m. he still had time for a snack. So off to the kitchen he went.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:28 am
User Image

"Thunderlane!" the teal pegasus called, flaring her wings and dashing after the dark colored pegasus. She hadn't seen him much since the disaster that befell Equestria and the good ol' Wonderbolt academy days. She was itching for a good race and knew a fellow pegasus would do the trick!

"You lazy sack of hay, sleeping in again?" she huffed, landing to a halt and practically grabbing the other by the wrist. "Lets gooo, theres still plenty of day light to burn." she said hotly, putting her hands on her hips and staring at the male. Everything in her eyes spoke of challenge and assurance that she'd win. The cocky pegasus hadn't changed all that much since traveling to a new homeland.

True, she had calmed down... somewhat. But not fully. She couldn't change that need to be awesome. Amazing. A winner. The best.

"You. Me. A race. Now." she smirked, leaning closer to Thunderlane, poking him in the chest with a finger, smirking. "Unless your afraid?"

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:54 pm
Thunderlane nearly squealed into the refridgeration center that he was currently looking thru. Almost. By some luck, he kept it within while suddenly being challenged by this unknown voice.

Never one to let tthis kind of stuff get to him, well almost never, he turned around with an apple to chew on.

"Are you really challenging me?" He asked, using his hand to wipe the juices off his mouth. "If I am not mistaken, i kicked your cahoony the last time. Why would I be afraid?" He asked, eyebrows raised in a challenge back.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:55 pm
Lightning Dust groaned and rolled her eyes, tapping a hoof impatiently. "Oh please, we both know I won by a landslide." she waved a hand nonchalantly at him, watching him chew somewhat..... disgusted?

Hungry?

Poking forward, she grabbed a pear for herself, blowing on it and brushing it against her opposite shoulder as if she were removing any impure specs or spots. Greedily, she opened her mouth and took a juicy bite. "You got three minutes to finish stuffing your face before I wanna see that tail marching outside!" she grinned, bringing an elbow up and draping it over Thunderlane's shoulder, letting herself rest some of her weight on him.

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:15 pm
Thunderlane gave a mock gasp. "Landslide??!! I was three feet in front if you!!" He gave the cocky pegasus a tap in the chest right back. "And you know it!"

Oh, now he was bristled. "What do you need five minutes for? Prepping yourself for the flight?" He shrugged her arm off and edged for the door. "In fact, i'm so ready, I'm GONE~"

The final word was just whisper as he had already run out the door and was racing down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:10 pm
The teal pegasus grinned, taking another bite out of her pear, crunching it down before tossing the rest to the floor. She pumped her wings and gripped one shoulder, flexing it as she took off after him. "That's more like it!" she laughed, landing beside the black pegasus when they finally emerged outside.

"You ready to get your tail handed to ya?" she beamed, flexing her wings as if they were building muscles to be proud of. Of course, she was proud of them. They were her finest treasures, so to speak. The only one to ever come close to matching her speed was Rainbow Dash back in the Wonderbolt Academy days. Of course....things ended a bit..... differently than she would have liked to admit...

Mostly her attitude got in the way.

But all that was different now! And today was a new day which meant new challenges and new fun!

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:21 am
Thunder grinned back, giving as much cocky as he got. "Handed to me? Oh please. I beat Rainbow Dash freshman year. I think I can handle you." He said. Well, he had sorta beat her. There were extenuating circumstances. Like the fact that she had been sick that day. And not shown up at all. But he won by default, so there was truth in that statement.

Turning around, he stretched out his legs while pointing. "ONCE AROUND THE TREE, WINNER TAKES A PRIZE OF HIS CHOOSING. NO CHEATING"

The last was announced with a sly glance at the orange pony besides him.
Fea Line

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:06 pm
Lightning Dust laughed. "Once around the tree it is! Though I'll have flown around it three times before you complete one." she grinned, putting her hands on her hips as she eyed him stretching his leg. "And I never cheat!" she nodded again, crossing her arms.

She glanced around them, however, before tapping her hand to her chin. "Whose going to be our ref?" she suddenly thought. Rainbow Dash was busy today and she hadn't seen Fluttershy or any of the other familiar faces she knew around to ask. "Or can I hold you to that last rule." she stuck her tongue out again before posing herself ready for take off.

"If so.... I'll count to three and we can be off. If you can keep up."

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:48 am
Thunderlane huffed. "Of course we'll have to find someone to referee. We can't just race without a ref." He quickly looked around.

He spotted a mellon hanging some trim outside a door. Rushing over, he grabbed them. "FOUND IT!"

Plunking the bewildered mellon down, he nodded as she spoke the rules. "Agreed. No cheating. Once around the tree. First one to cross the ref wins.!"

He grabbed the ref from they were trying to slink off and slammed them back into position with a glare. Then readied himself into a runner's start .

"Let's do this!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:07 am
"Oh oh ho smart thinking!" she cackled, glancing at the bewildered mellon before slapping it on the back. "Ight, count to 3 for us." she said, not even asking, more so demanding.

Grinning, she waited, bouncing from one hoof to another before flexing her wing and dropping down into a crouch.

Her ears perked as she listened to the mellon shout off numbers with what felt like a painfully slow pause between each.

GO!

As soon as that last word hit, Lightning Dust was off, much as her namesake was, in a flash of orange and teal.

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash