Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:30 pm
User Image

Open: Now
Ends: Friday, March 17th @ 8:00 pm EST

Hello my lovelies, and welcome to my game. My game of PONIES!
These characters and their backgrounds are heavily based off the HBO television show, Game of Thrones.

Thank you Sesshi for this banner it's amazing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:31 pm

::Rules/Notes::
1) Hey it's me, your friendly obligatory message of: this is a user-run contest, and therefore does not count toward a freebie for the month.
2) This contest to open to everyone! Game of Thrones fans, non-GoT fans, and the obsessed gremlins, like myself, living in constant denial of their love.
3) Feel free to edit to your hearts content until the contest closes.
----- With that being said, I also feel the need to mention that I am blind judging. One of my super-super secret helpers will be messaging me your entries without the usernames attached (once it closes), so I won't know what I'm reading until the very end! Aka I'm taking a page out of Arya's book and calling ya'll No One for a while, k?
4) Please stick to the Stark surname. Bouncing off rule #2, you DO NOT! need to know anything about Game of Thrones to enter this contest, I do not care! I do, care, however, about Arya's canon backstory, and she'd give every single one of her children her father's surname -- the names don't need to be GoT related but they DO have to have Stark as a surname.
----- If you want help with GoT names, here are some resources for ideas: [x] [x] It is NOT necessary to follow/use these names, these are just ideas!!
5) It would be wonderful if you strayed from making these girls completely and irrevocably evil. They can be all sorts of personalities, and I welcome all sorts, but borderline psychotic evil in a family built on love rubs me the wrong way.
----- Besides, Arya kills evil. I don't want her killing her daughters, yo!
6) Co-owning with a friend or what have you isn't exactly my cup of tea -- I'm giving you these ladies for the stories that YOU create, and would like it if YOU enjoyed them to their fullest potential! RP is obviously never required, but appreciated, and I'm always going to be open for family RP. My Yorya muse game is weak atm. I'm trying...I'm also being threatened with Needle.
7) GUYS!! THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED! PM/DISCORD CHAT WITH XxXPandamoniumXxX IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS & SHE'LL SEND THEM MY WAY! That way I won't know who asked it! Thanks, Musica!!
NEW: 8 ) I'm not policing the names you pick for these girls as they come, but the only name I should mention that is off limits is Mira! She's going to be my twin if I decide to re-name her.
NEW: 9) If you wanted to, include the history behind the name you pick! I'm going to be googling each name out of curiosity sake alone, so it'd save me some googling! But it's not necessary.

::Quick Family Info::

1) Arya & Yorick both grew up in the North, in the colder, snowier regions. Yorick's old herd resided deep within the mountains, so that is where his heart remains, and also where the kids will be raised. You are more than welcome to move them, but just be aware that the snowy mountains are their home. I may be keeping Rodrick in the mountains for the majority of his life. Also! Arya & Yorick will be on a constant journey to find those that Arya wants to find -- be it enemy or family, so they may not always be in the mountains.
2) ICly & OOCly Arya has her siblings in the world of Soq -- Robb, Jon & Sansa all exist. I'm not going to speak for those Soq's owners of course, but you have my permission to plot with them, if you so choose. As of right now, Arya has no idea her siblings are still alive. She was separated from them at a young age, when her herd was attacked & their father killed, so I personally have yet to go down that road, but if you want to explore, go ahead & ask those owners!

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:34 pm
::The Family/Info You May Need::
Before you read anything listed below, here are two RPs that I've written out for Arya & Yorick's journey. The first one is done, the second is not....I am going to try and get as much done as possible before the end of the contest, for your benefit.
Winter is Coming || Stark Contradictions

User ImageUser Image

Arya Stark is the youngest daughter of House/Herd Stark, tough and rumble in every bone in her body. Her herd was destroyed by neighboring enemy herds, and her father killed, and in a panic, she left them. Since then she's been trying to find her family -- her siblings -- but has so far been unsuccessful. Her life's goal is to kill those who have wronged her, both in the past and in the present. Arya keeps to herself for the most part, never discussing who she is for fear of being betrayed, surely the neighboring herds are out to kill her too. She's trained from a very, very young age how to fight, and does not and will not hesitate to protect herself. Or...if she's just pissed, she gets pretty stabby when she's pissed. When not in the mood to continue looking for her family and hunting down her enemies, she's alone, and...sometimes secretly very afraid. It's a deep seeded fear of being completely abandoned.

She tolerates Yorick. Nah, she loves him, but....she's not the most affectionate mare. She shows toleration, unless particularly in the mood for adoration. It amazes her that someone like him could like someone like her, so she's mostly thankful for him being there.

Yorick was raised in a herd of wolfish Soquili, so he's extremely accustomed to living in a tight-knit family. His mother had died as she was giving birth, so he had been raised by a single father (whose name was Ulrick) within the herd, and his father taught him everything he knows about life. His father had instilled a love for life & what life had to offer into Yorick, so when his father had passed as well, Yorick left the herd in search of "the great beyond". A life to call his own. He became a sort of lone wolf, going about his days as the friendly neighbor to all those he crossed paths. Never really one to stay in one place, he traveled just looking for the next fun thing to partake in. Yorick is, at his core, a kind, warm-hearted stallion who just likes to see others happy, with a devotion so deep it's borderline annoying. But, when challenged, he can definitely hold his own. He can be snarky and sarcastic when the situation calls for it, and while his physical abilities in the art of weaponry & fighting may not be as well developed as his mate's, he can be a good opponent.

His love for Arya knows no bounds. He adores her in every single way, and has since the moment she looked at him and said, "you have paws." They are opposites in more ways than one, but that doesn't bother him --- he wanted to be there for her from day one, and since that day, has never wanted to leave her side. She may be pushy and distasteful at times, but they care for each other on a level like nothing before.

~~~~~~~

So as their story goes, they formed an unexpected bond through Arya's hatred for those who ruined her family. They met on a cold winter's night, and Yorick's curiosity paired with his concern for Arya's wolf pup, Nymeria had been the reason they stayed. Snotty, sarcastic, and a little rude to each other in the beginning, they began to appreciate what makes the other tick. She admired his zest for life, his innate capability to connect to others. He admired her sheer willpower to stick to her plans, and her guts when it came to...otherwise dirty things. So they travel together, always on the edge of another argument, until one day they stumble upon Grey Worm and his friend, Eloise. (Also my Soqs, this is a giant self-plot that I have yet to fully write out, but if you want more info just ask me please!)

Grey Worm & Eloise are everything they're not. They're cuddly. They're affectionate, and they're not even a couple. Arya trains with Grey Worm for a while, and the four of them become friends. This environment gives Yorick the courage he needs to discuss his growing feelings with Arya, but before he can say anything, she's gone. Without a word, she disappeared, and Yorick panics. Eventually, after he finds her, he yells at her, simultaneously confessing how he feels. She doesn't know how to react, so she stabs him, and then freaks out that she stabbed him. It's a mess.

Ultimately they share a conversation that leads to something more, and she tolerates having him around as someone more than just a travel companion. It grows to love and then.....kids.

Guys it's so much longer than this it's not even funny. So if you want more info to help you write your stories, just ask. I just don't feel like typing it all out when I'm going to be writing it via RP eventually...hah.

~~~~~~~

User Image
::The Middle Boy::
Rodrick Stark! The prodigal son. The only son born to Arya and Yorick, he immediately takes the role of leader among the group. His sisters, although perhaps very capable and independent in their own right, are still girls, and he absolutely feels the need to protect them, no matter the cost. A little condescending, his reasons for his actions are more honorable and noble than they come across. He will take on the burden of what it means to be the leader of a family, or a herd, without so much as a second thought -- his duties to his family are far, far more important than anything else.
However, Rodrick has a tendency to be hard-headed when he feels either his family or his life threatened. When this occurs, he's pushy and quick to act, without thinking of the consequences. This can sometimes get him into trouble, but he will remain true to his duties to his family. Protect them, no matter what. Protect the family name, no matter what. With all of this being said, he has very little time for games, and therefore a social life isn't really on his radar, and can be extremely awkward when trying to hold a normal conversation.
User Image
::The Youngest/Twin::
I'm tentatively calling her Astrid Stark. Name may change. Personality also kind of up in the air, but I do know she'll reflect off her twin, so I'm waiting. She also has a sword in her adult stage that she hasn't a clue how to use. Rodrick makes her carry it for protection, but....she'll never use it. At least not on purpose.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:34 pm
::The Contests::

FEEL FREE TO TRY FOR BOTH GIRLS!!

::The Eldest::
User Image
Hers is a personality contest. Please fill out the form to the best of your ability, keeping in mind the family dynamic. I am not one to limit people in creativity, so length of personality/description is endless! Go nuts, people! Or don't. You be you.

[color=#6F4E37][align=center][size=18][b]All Men Must Die...[/b][/size][/align][/color]

[b]Foal Name[/b]:
[b]Temper[/b]: (optional)
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Plots?[/b]: Not really necessary, but it may help me get an idea of her story!

[b]Who do you want to end up on the Throne & why?[/b]: Yes I can't help myself, and I'm asking you this question. If you don't watch the show, ignore me and my crazy. I'm just curious. This will not affect anything. And to those of you curious, my answer is Shireen Baratheon.

::The Older Twin::
User Image
I'm sorry you guys, her expression kills me.
Anyway, hers is a story contest. I'm not looking for you to respond to a specific prompt that I've laid out for you. I feel like this may be counter-productive. I went back and forth on this for a long time, and I settled happily on this: Just tell me a story.

Give me a snapshot in her life. Tell me about an average day, or a non-average day. Give her a situation to overcome, or just tell me what she's doing on a typical day out. The possibilities are endless, and I don't care where you take it. I just want to read her story. Tell me who she is as an individual, both literally and figuratively. You have my permission to use Rodrick, her twin, Arya and/or Yorick in this story if you want to! Oh and do please make sure you do this in her adult stage!

[color=#827B60][align=center][size=18][b]...But We Are Not Men.[/b][/size][/align][/color]

[b]Foal Name[/b]:
[b]Temper[/b]: (Optional)
[b]Her story[/b]:

[b]Favorite GoT Character[/b]: Again, sorry if you don't watch this show, I just wanna know these things! Color me curious. Also, if you know me at all you know mine is Sansa -gets stabbed by Arya-

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:06 pm
This is open, and also the last time I click on my contest link! See ya in a little over a week!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:50 pm
...But We Are Not Men.

Foal Name: Asha or Meera Stark
Temper: Hopeful
Her story:

WIP

Favorite GoT Character: Khaleesi (Not seen it all but what I did watch I liked her)

Please void this, I decided not to enter. Good luck to everyone who has entered!  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:51 pm
All Men Must Die...

Foal Name: Yanna Stark
I picked it because it sounded nice and sort of Stark appropriate. Its an alternate transcription of Gianna, which is short for Giovanna and a modern greek variant of Ioanna.
Temper: Steadfast
Personality:

Yanna is a hardy winter flower - a mare of strength, silk and steel. Devoted as her brother to the cause of home and family and not afraid to stand up and defend it if either is threatened. As a foal she tends to be rather gruff, much like her mother, and as she grows her demeanor opens up more - she remains stern, but becomes more approachable overall. She has a sound tactical mind and puts it to use with words as well as on the battlefield, proficent at winning them allies as she is with sword and claws. Her temper is similar to Arya's as well, though it takes a good deal more to rouse it. She handles the day to day life pretty well and is easier to make friends with than her brother is.

Plots?:
- Second in Command: Yanna may be the eldest but she does not mind following her brother's lead. His heart and ideals match up nicely with her own. Her disposition compliments his too and she can make up for his short comings. Particularly once he becomes defacto leader in their parents absence. She can act as a sounding board of sorts and offer council in turn. She can also be an effective stopgap to keep him from rushing into situations he should not.

- But We Are Not Men: Yanna respects her mother a great deal and looks up to her. She learns to fight and defend herself from her. And much of whom she aspires to become is based on the examples her mother sets. Strong, stern and independent - more than capable of handling herself. (She immitates Arya's gruff exterior as a foal, then growns more into her own personality.)

- Blood of the North: This is her home and her family and she will die defending it all if necessary. She takes very well to combat training with blade and paws. Fighting is an enjoyable thrill. Most times it is for fun, but there should be some serious times too - singly or jointly chasing off, or killing, that that threatens their home. (If they were to ever become a herd, she might make an excellent protector if her brother took on the leadership role.)

- Long in Temper or Pelt on My Back: Yanna is known for her evenness of temper, but it is not entirely a true thing. I would like her to reach a point over a situation where she explodes - perhaps over a family member ending up wounded in a fight with a predator? She would leave in a rage, vowing to hunt the attacker down and after a time she would succeed. This would be a good way for her to earn a pelt of some kind to wear - assuming a custom item slot could be obtained of course.

- Lands of the North: She enjoys exploration and tracking quarry through the northern lands. It starts at a young age - she probably sneaks away from her parents on several occassions just to have a look around - and it never ends. When there is naught else to be done she likes to range freely, charting their home so that others can traverse the perilous passes safely. (Plenty of opportunity for getting stuck in snowstorms, rescuing fools from the snow and the like.)

- Kingdom of the North: She's all for a Stark herd idea if it is Arya's continued wish to persue it. She would function well as an ambassador when it came time to win allies. She can also prove her strength on the field if necessary to back up her claims.

- An Army At My Side: As part of strengthening the North Yanna could build a suitable force to protect it and those who live there. She could co command with her brother if he was interested.

- Strength of the Pack: She's never focused on it much, but its always on the perifery. She is the eldest daughter and it falls to her first to keep their family strong. She would eventually choose a suitable mate - whom her parents approve of and would be willing to join the Stark family for good. They would also need to match or best her in combat. Only then would she consider bearing foals. (Definitely a life mate only kind of girl. It would require someone who could absolutely pull their weight and would accept her as an equal - she will not be made a lesser to anyone. Their children would be Starks and raised in the North, she will not accept it to be otherwise.)

- Familiar: I'd love to get her a natural colored wolf familiar so she could have her own direwolf. My thinking at the moment would be a grey wolf named Ash. That way he would stand out against the snow. He could serve as a fighting companion and a personal messenger.

- There are also plenty of general opportunities for friendships and allies (also enemies) that I'd love to take advantage of and have her become a really fantastic well rounded character.

Who do you want to end up on the Throne & why?: I have a few thoughts of on this, all of them Queens. (Disclaimer: I have only seen the show thus far. Books are in the to be read pile.)

- I'd love to see Dany and Yara co-rule in some fashion. Even if its Dany on the throne and Yara rules the Iron Islands. They actually compliment each other quite well. (Alternatively, give me Queen Dany and Yara as a general type!)

- Sansa Stark. She's learned to stand on her own quite well in the last season especially. (Though I do lament it had to come at the cost of severe trauma.) She could do well as Queen with a strong council to support her. She and Tyrion could still make a fantastic politcal team - equal cunning and deviousness. Adding Arya to the mix as spymaster could also be interesting too. :O

- Could you imagine Arya as Queen with Gendry by her side???? They could certainly strike an interesting balance though it would be a pretty bloody battle to get to this point - Arya would've had to finish her list and slay or defeat every rival.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:01 pm
...But We Are Not Men.

Foal Name: Leona Stark
Temper: Judicious
Her story:
They had spent all night walking. Leona's paws hurt, her ears drooped and her tail was decidedly less bushy than when they had set out the night before, but she remained dutifully silent, keeping a wary eye on her brother, who staunchly led their way up the beaten path with nary a sound.

It was a more common occurrence than one might have expected. The two of them often ended up side by side, facing down some challenge or hunting down some monster, though it was rarely preceded by much rational thought or planning. When the first hint of a skinwalker had appeared near the borders of their home the night before, Rodrick had immediately jumped to the offensive and surged into action, attempting to track the beast through their lands and into its own territory to put an immediate and permanent stop to the threat. Leona's cautionary words and pleas for preparation had fallen on deaf ears, but it was only with exasperation, not reluctance or hesitation, that she had chased after her hotheaded brother with a call back to her sisters to go find Mother. Somehow, she doubted that they would listen to her (especially the eldest), but it was unlikely that they would come to harm in their own territory with Arya and Yorick nearby.

Leona often tried valiantly to be the voice of reason that her brother sometimes sorely needed, especially when a perceived threat to his family made him quick to judgement and even quicker to action. Her own tendency to be overly analytical at times spurred her siblings to accuse her of worrying too much, although she vehemently asserted that there was a difference between paranoia and vigilance. However, she was big enough to admit that she could sometimes be considered overly cautious or wary... at least where her sisters were concerned. Rodrick... not so much. Impetuous, stubborn, sometimes arrogant, he drove her crazy when he charged recklessly into danger, but he was a good leader, a loving brother and a dutiful son.

As much as she denounced his penchant for leaping headfirst into situations like this, she never once hesitated to dive right in after him. Complaints or not, she would follow him to the ends of the earth. Though she was close with all of her siblings, her twin in particular, she and Rodrick shared a bond that was wholly different- one of steadfast support and loyalty- and although he was much less openly affectionate than she, Leona knew that he valued her insight. Sometimes. She did wonder if he listened to her when her protestations became tiresome.

"We should turn back." The words were the first they'd spoken in hours, and she could see the immediate perking of his ears in alarm as he turned to, presumably (predictably), scold her for giving away their position to a possible predator. Before he had even opened his mouth, she interjected, "You know very well we're not going to find anything tonight--today. It's nearly sunrise, and you've been following a raccoon's trail for the past hour."

She could see his red eyes widen as he came to an abrupt halt, studying the weak trail that had been leading them south with single-minded intensity and allowing his mouth to twist in consternation. Stubbornly, he opened his mouth to deny her claim, but she interrupted again, this time in a beseeching voice. "Rodrick, we're dead on our feet. Even if we do find the culprit, you think we'd stand half a chance of defeating them in this state?"

She could see the moment that his ears laid back that she had miscalculated as he turned to glare at her for the affront to his strength, softening her expression to placate him and trying again to assert some rational thought. "Even if you stand a chance, you think I do right now?" It was a low blow, but the barely discernible wince that flickered across his features gave him away, and she knew at once that she had won. The appeal to his familial duty was one that never failed to make him see reason- as reckless as he was sometimes, he would never knowingly put another member of his family in danger. If his job was to protect them, then Leona's job was to make sure he was protected. She had the same loyalty for her sisters, of course, but both were fighters in their own right, and Arya was a fiercesome mother bear when it came to her children.

Leona took more after her father- less of a fighter, but still fiercely devoted to her family and willing to take up arms when it was necessary. Rodrick in particular, however, seemed determined to ensure that it was never necessary, which suited her just fine. She had been expressing interest in learning some healing arts, anyway- not Mother's cup of tea, but it could prove valuable, especially if her siblings got themselves into trouble like she suspected was likely. Today, diplomacy was what was needed, and she could wield that as well as any weapon.

"Come on, Brother," she murmured soothingly, brushing his side gently with her tail to get his attention and motioning back the way they came with her chin. "Let's go home."

Favorite GoT Character: ...Does Drogon count? rofl IUNNO, it's a three-way tie between Arya, Tyrion and Daenerys X3 I love them all.

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:26 pm
All Men Must Die...

Foal Name: Harlon Stark

Named for Harlon Stark who beseiged the Dreadfort for two years to starve them out. I thought it would show her tenacious ability and unrelenting passion against those who would rise against her family.

Temper: Unrelenting/ Unyielding/Something like this
Personality:

She is the oldest, not that that means something to her brother because she's a girl which she is constantly striving to prove him how wrong he is about her capabilities. Though a part of her dislikes his take charge attitude, she's also a bit more laid back. She is, for lack of a better description, the life of the party.

She is Rodrick's bane. Seriously, they're always bumping heads because she will always do what she wants and leave him to trail behind an pick up the pieces. Harlon knows he'll never let her go along, so she goes forcing his paw so to speak.

The idea of her mother's list is one that has intrigued Harlon for as long as she can remember. A list of offenses against the Starks that needed to be set right. As she grows, she hopes to help with her mother's list and add a few of her own.

She's a rough and tumble type of girl, who doesn't mind getting blood on her paws. In fact, she rather enjoys it.

One last parting thought, a quote from the books about someone she'd share some personality traits with.

Corliss Penny: Do you want to die, Wull?
Hugo Wull: I want to live forever in a land where summer lasts a thousand years. I want a castle in the clouds where I can look down over the world. I want to be six-and-twenty again. When I was six-and-twenty I could fight all day and ******** all night. What men want does not matter. Winter is almost upon us, boy. And winter is death. I would sooner my men die fighting for the Ned's little girl than alone and hungry in the snow, weeping tears that freeze upon their cheeks. No one sings songs of men who die like that. As for me, I am old. This will be my last winter. Let me bathe in Bolton blood before I die. I want to feel it spatter across my face when my axe bites deep into a Bolton skull. I want to lick it off my lips and die with the taste of it on my tongue

But in the end, it doesn't have to be Bolton blood, just the blood of her family's enemies because the pack must survive

Plots?:

A small sampling:

Bathe in the Blood of my Foes: Harlon wants to take up her mother's work and learn to be as great of a water dancer as her mother.

Gendel & Gorne: She's heard the tales of Gendel and Gorne and a whole passage way of caves beneath the mountains. She's really set on finding them, if they exist. And if not, what a great adventure it'll be.

Family? - Harlon wants to find out what family is left, and if they are not left then who she's supposed to kill to avenge their deaths.

So I could whoo you and wow you with all these other awesome plot ideas, but really I'm not going to. Because honestly, what I want above all else is FAMILY RP. How can I even begin to fathom what you have already planned for Astrid and Roderick unless I sit down and plot with you what they are like from the beginning. There are a thousand ways these personalities could fit together that would cause disaster or cohesion. But in the end, they are Starks and the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

Who do you want to end up on the Throne & why?:
I know but one King and that's the King in the North!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:30 pm
...But We Are Not Men.

Foal Name: Torrhen Stark

Named for Torrhen Stark who may have been the first named Warden of the North and Lord of Winterfell after he bent the knee to Aegon the Conqueror after the events of Harrenhal. He was known as the King Who Knelt (ultimately saving his men from dragon fire).
Temper: Presaging -(of an event) be a sign or warning that (something, typically something bad) will happen.
Her story:

What is dead, stays dead, but in the dreams it was otherwise

It was the wolf dream again. Torrhen had been having them since she was a filly, but she had not spoke of them to anyone but Astrid. It was always the same dream.

There had always been a Stark in Winterfell; it was the way of things before the Great War. Now, the herd was shattered ruins, and in her dreams, Torrhen tread on grounds she had never walked on in life. The field of battle was grey ash, and the other wolves were scavenging amongst the dead. In the wolf dream, she’d snarled, for she knew the bodies for her own kin, though she did not know them.

The grey mists and ash swirled around her until she could see nothing. She was not afraid, though; she knew, as her mother had taught her, what fear could cost you. She only ever truly feared for her siblings, Astrid most of all. Almost as soon as she thought it, she heard her sister’s voice, raised in fear. She flew through the smoke and ash without fear for herself. Fear cuts deeper than swords. The mare who fears losing has already lost. She shoved away the fear as she ran toward her sister, the mirrored half of her soul. A mare is not afraid.

Torrhen ran until she felt rough stone beneath her feet. Down, down she descended into hell as she moved closer to Astrid’s voice. The smoke and ash cleared, and she could taste the bitter salt of tears she had not known she could cry. Astrid was not there - but there were hundreds of statues. As she moved between them, she saw the name Stark inscribed at each base. These were the crypts of her ancestors, a place of legend she had never seen herself.

As always, though, it was the cold that came biting, and not long after came the creak of moving stone. “Astrid?” Torrhen called out, her heart racing as she bared her wolf fangs. But it smelled like death here, as though there was rotting flesh that had been uncovered, and somehow it grew closer. “Astrid!” she screamed, but the cold bit even deeper until her wolf bones were chilled. Then she was there - Astrid, with her worried eyes and distraught look. She saw Torrhen through the wolf dream, as she always had, knew that the wolf that stood in front of her was her sister.

“It’s coming.” Astrid looked at her with fear.

Torrhen's wolf voice failed her when she tried to ask what Astrid meant. Did she mean winter? Did she mean something even worse? But Astrid was not looking at her anymore; she looked down the dark corridors where there was a great shuffling sound. “Dead is dead.” Astrid looked at her again with those big eyes.

Then she woke, as always. She did not know what it meant. Were the legends true? Was her dream a prophecy? A warning? Or just a bad reoccurring dream? As she lay beside her sister, she could feel fear racing in her veins. It should mean nothing, but somehow it felt as though something was coming for them. She wished it was only winter... but then winter was always the metaphor, wasn’t it?

Favorite GoT Character: I'm going to go ahead and assume you know Jon, so other than that my favs are Ashara Dayne (I have wild fan theories about her and why Benjen Stark wen to the Watch), Deloorous Edd Tollett because my god, comic relief, and Bedric Dondarrion, because...dude's got it.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:31 pm
All Men Must Die...

Foal Name: Lyanna Stark
Temper: (optional)
Personality:
Plots?: Not really necessary, but it may help me get an idea of her story!

Who do you want to end up on the Throne & why?: Yes I can't help myself, and I'm asking you this question. If you don't watch the show, ignore me and my crazy. I'm just curious. This will not affect anything. And to those of you curious, my answer is Shireen Baratheon.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:32 pm
...But We Are Not Men.

Foal Name: Minisa Stark
Temper: (Optional)
Her story:

Favorite GoT Character: For character growth, Sansa hands down. Tyrion for sheer brilliance. Bronn for hilarity.  

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:43 pm
...But We Are Not Men.

Foal Name: Melantha Stark
Temper: omit
Her story:
Darkness. It crept up on you and engulfed you in it's shadowy tendrils. To most the darkness was suffocating and scary but to her she lived in it, thrived in it. It reflected her soul, vast and empty, without light and love. To her romance was dead, something that was only in fairy tales and not reserved for the likes of her. She had learned a long while back that family was the only thing you could rely on and she kept that tucked close to her heart. Besides her siblings and her parents she kept herself closed off from the world.

Currently it was night, the snow had fallen upon the ground and she was watching the way the moon illuminated it with a soft glow. It was peaceful in a way and she walked through the drifts, her head lifted high besides her heart feeling low. Flicking her tail behind her she paused and took a moment to stare across the void into the never ending darkness. How had she gotten here?

Letting out a sigh she thought back on how she had gotten her hopes set high, a young male and caught her eye and woe'd her with his words and empty promises. However he had turned on her and she had been forced to do something she hadn't thought she'd have to do until later in life. She had killed him, taken the life from his very body and it had destroyed her. After that moment she had left to be on her own and it had been a few months now since she had set eyes on any of her family and she was beginning to realize she should talk to someone.

Out of all of her siblings she had felt closest to her twin but had always tried to keep her distance because she wanted to be able to be strong without her. Though she was beginning to realize that maybe she needed her twin, at least for this. With that she decided to seek her out, it was time to rejoin the herd.

Favorite GoT Character: Ygritte. I just absolutely adored her so much.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:01 pm
...But We Are Not Men.

Foal Name: Lyra Stark
Temper: Omit
Her story:

During a heavy snow fall she waited at the entrance to her herd home. She had only found out earlier in the day that her oldest brother, Rodrick had taken her twin, Astrid out for a hunt. It wasn't the first time they went without her, it gutted her a little but she tossed it away with little thought of any ill will to the matter. As hours passed and they had yet to return, the sun was fast to set. This brought little ease to the second youngest.

She was known to be a worrywart. Always thinking about the what if situations? What if Rodrick got himself hurt? What if Astrid got left behind? What if there was a skinwalker nearby? What if they are lost? A bunch of scenarios filled her mind.

Lyra once was taken on a hunt. Her brother had brought a doe down, she could remember the blood as it spilled and stained the snow. The gleam in his eyes, that excited and proud expression worried her a little. She couldn't help but feel pity for the doe that lay slayed on the snowy ground. He had ask her if she wanted to give it a shot, but disappointed him by turning down the offer.

Killing and to be killed, was not a way she wanted to live by. She didn't want that hazardous lifestyle. She looked onto Astrid, she wondered what road of destiny would she choose? Considering Rodrick took Astrid out instead of her, she seemed more receptive to his ways. Still, Lyra wasn't about to become useless.

As the snow fell harder and the wind picked up, it was almost impossible to have a clear vision. Still she sat and waited, her tail wrapping around her. As two shadowy figures could be seen in the distance she noticed one was walking strangely, she shot up from the ground and dashed towards them. Her twin shouted her name as Rodrick fell over in the snow.

"RODRICK!" "ASTRID!"

When she finally got to them she noticed Rodrick on the ground. He was licking away on a large gash on his front right paw arm, he let out a growl when Lyra attempted to get a closer look "What happened?" she asked.

"He thought he could take on a bear.." Astrid shifted her gaze.

"A bear? Really Rodrick?"

He looked up at her with a toothy grin, blood covering his muzzle "It had a lucky break. Next time I'll make that bear pay."

Lyra sighed and tilted her head back to reach for a bag she carried everywhere she went, grasping it with her mouth she pulled it forward. She dropped it before Rodrick and opened it up with her paw "How many times must I bandage you up?"

Rodrick kept silent as she applied some sort of herb to his wound. Plant life was rare to the northern parts,
even life finds a way in the coldest of places to adapt. She grabbed some material with her mouth and then began to wrap his wound up firmly "Try not to hurt yourself again.." she said with a stern voice.

Yes, this was her choice. Her path was to help others. She'd do anything to keep someone alive rather then take a life, she wants to study and learn all the different ways to bind the wounds that her family may bare along their adventures. (Note: Since I don't know if she has a weapon, since you say her twin does) She does carry a weapon for when the time calls for it's use. She named it duskbringer, for she may never use it but it's purpose is what it is, to take a life.

As the three headed home, Rodrick limped on trying his best to keep up his image.

Favorite GoT Character: Jon Snow, Daenerys, Tyrion ...(honestly I have too many favorites)  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:04 am
All Men Must Die...

Foal Name: Zavanya Stark
Temper: Fierce
Personality: Zavanya not only has a warrior's heart but she is fiercely loyal. She will stand her ground to anyone and not back down. She goes into everything head first and without fear.
Plots?: This little lady can be envisioned leading a future army of the North! >.>

Who do you want to end up on the Throne & why?: I'm thinking Targaryen <3 She rocks! I love what she stands for. Freedom for all people. and Who doesn't love the dragons!!!  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff