Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
checking in

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixKingGozine

O.G. Vampire

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:34 am
hey everyone just checking in and i'm still relearning everything I can about Gaia lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:20 am
User Image

Hello!
Welcome back c:
Gaia has changed so much...User Image

Pakaberry

Beloved Sage

PhoenixKingGozine

O.G. Vampire

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:43 am
Pakaberry
User Image

Hello!
Welcome back c:
Gaia has changed so much...User Image

indeed it has and I have been back since Christmas and like I said I'm still getting used to it again lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:47 pm
PhoenixKingGozine
hey everyone just checking in and i'm still relearning everything I can about Gaia lol

I've been getting "thank you for joining gaia" day 1-15 pms so far

quite a few years too late  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

animoni

Aged Member

32,800 Points
  • Runway Contender 750
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:22 am
I just got a guild message though I cant search my guild last few days ago.

Any way....how's Gaia? I'm two years out of Gaia forums  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:40 am
animoni

PhoenixKingGozine

Pakaberry

Aralik

Hi Guys, a lot has changed.

ZOMG has died and then recently is going to come back on the 13th of March or at least tentatively set for 13th of March if Lanzer is correct in his sense of what it will take to make the game secure and playable again, ***

***(They are testing it now)

------

Lanzer returned! a few months ago, as Im not sure if he did at the asking of Gaia Admin or just because so many Users where leaving because of the changes which where making many "Older Users" leave.

Of those issues where To many Annoucments , ZOMG Dying , Inflation/ Everything cost to much , and as well Ticketing for fixing account problems.

Lanzer has been doing somethings lately, he has so far changed the announcements where it is supposed to only be a set amount showing up everyday at the top of the page, and that their is a sub forum where the blue teddy bear on the top of the page you can click to see other sales of items which would have been in announcements. (Still not sure if they build if your not on for ages of time or not)

Lanzer as I said before they are working on ZOMG, so we will see if it ends up being better or worse than before thought Im hopeful that things will be better and that it will be just as fun as before to play. (No word on wether we can still use rings we still have or items we still have in the (New and improved) version of ZOMG)

Lanzer has mentioned working on fixing the Economy on Gaia / Inflation but Im not sure how he can as Gaia is still as bad on putting out GC based items and generators and such that it wont let itself get better. xp

Lastly, Lanzer supposedly put out some fixes in how you can file Tickets for account problems, Im not exactly sure what those changes are but supposedly it is easier to send tickets in now and as well that they supposedly get to them faster than they used to but as I said I dont have any info on what exactly changed in the "FIXING" of this stuff.

------

For me Ive been away from the guild here for a while as it died and so many left it no longer was active or so little activity I didnt see it,

Also been ill as recently I found out I have an Auto-Immune Disorder which is rare and is in my lungs causing bleeding and breathing issues. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:43 pm
Giesta

For me Ive been away from the guild here for a while as it died and so many left it no longer was active or so little activity I didnt see it,

Also been ill as recently I found out I have an Auto-Immune Disorder which is rare and is in my lungs causing bleeding and breathing issues. sweatdrop

Thanks for all that info, ive just been skimming all the announcements...too many new items everyday....I just cant keep up with all of it.

I think a majority of the random post over the last few years were just Ria and myself occasionally posting to each other. And then mostly me talking to myself.

That's no good Giesta. Auto Immune anything is rough stuff. Hopefully you're getting decent medical...attention?
I've got a weak immune system myself, sick a lot (according to everybody I know apparently.....) it sucks  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:32 am
The inflation is super crazy! But good news: the older items are worth quite a lot now. ^.^ Good luck with everything!  

MaiChaForever

Dedicated Shopper

9,275 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:29 am
Aralik
Giesta

Thanks for all that info, ive just been skimming all the announcements...too many new items everyday....I just cant keep up with all of it.

I think a majority of the random post over the last few years were just Ria and myself occasionally posting to each other. And then mostly me talking to myself.

That's no good Giesta. Auto Immune anything is rough stuff. Hopefully you're getting decent medical...attention?
I've got a weak immune system myself, sick a lot (according to everybody I know apparently.....) it sucks

Nods they are supposedly fixing it to where it is confined mostly to one place, (The little blue bear in the top right corner below the Gold Counter) but they are still a bit to many and annoying as they always seem to be selling something. rolleyes sweatdrop

For my one posting in Chatterbox area is much the same for me, either me talking to myself or the occasional person stopping in which I admit must have stopped a while back before I started talking to myself for a bit and then stopping really until now.

Hugs for now its being treated with Steriods of a kind, but other meds are in order as I cant stay on Steriods as they have bad long-term side effects on joints and as well internally. gonk But I also have to worry about what you mentioned too about trying to stay as healthy as I can and especially after I start taking my next med thats planned. emotion_hug  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games