FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:49 am

User Image
        Cossi was out of the waters again and zooming through the city on her hoverboard. Her helmet had a go-pro like camera attached to it, recording everything she sees. In the sun, her skin sparkles like twinkle stars in the night sky.
        She never wans to miss a thing that she's doing. Never afraid to post her daily life on teh interwebs for her followers to see.

Tired of recording bakers baking, she wanted to find something interesting to vlog about. The mer bab ignored the street of bakeries and pastries. Een he candy makers did not attract her attention today.

She stopped by the water fountain and laid on the warm cement observing the phonies that were out today. She wanted something eye catching. Something like...

Her eyes widened as she saw a figure stand out of the crowd. It was an old enough lady phony with very nice blue hair and two falling stars on her flank.

Cossi really wanted to go over there and ask if she had some free time. But. instead of immediately going over there on her hoverboard to bother the stranger, she sat up straight and held onto the camera. She used the zoom function and started to record OoO and any pony that walked past her.

xxxxxx LizzyMoo
hope this is ok OAO/

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:23 pm
User Image

Out of Orbit was no longer little. It still felt a bit awkward to be at this new height, but it was an adjustment she was willing to make. It meant she could reach the taller shelves at this height.

There was one store she wanted to go to that had those taller shelves she couldn't reach before. So today was the day where she was going to buy more galaxy marbles from the tallest shelf at the gift shop! She had her saddlebag packed and her smaller pouch for marbles ready. There might have been a bit of a skip in her step as she made her way to the store.

Nothing was going to get in her way...

...except a door that had a paper sign on it that read "Out to Lunch ~ Will be back in 30 minutes."

Her ears swiveled back and she uttered "It's a bit late for lunch..."

FrostyPeaches
BOOM!

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:10 pm

User Image
        The little bab had no idea where the long haired old enough was going. Her camera was still recording OoO and she started to aim the lens at herself. If there were any awkward frames she would edit them all out later.

"Hello everyphony! Cossi here, with another daily video. Today, I found a stunning mare. She seems to be out shopping." Cossi turned the camera back at OoO who was standing in front of the closed gift shop and continued to talk. "If you look closer, her saddle bag, hair clip, AND tiny pouch are all matchy matchy. Isn't that adooorable?"

Hopping back onto her hoverboard, the bab started in slow gear, and slowly drifted toward the direction where OoO was stood. "I wonder if that yellow glowy bit on blue is a star," she spoke out loud, accidentally recording the sandy coloured cement floor that was paved beside all the neat little shops.

Within minutes that seemed like mere seconds, the bab was so close to OoO that she could almost touch her. She stopped recording and put the camrecorder close to her, wedged between the hoverboard and the crinkle in her tail, preventing others from stealing it. "Excuse, hi, down here," she called out to the mare. Cossi's whole body seemed to sparkle in the sunlight as she waved with a foreleg and givnig OoO a big smile.

LizzyMoo
eee ~ <3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:41 pm
Now, to say that the little merphony startled her was an understatement. Out of Orbit had not anticipated a little sparkly filly to get so close, or for her to speak up so suddenly. The mare's eyes got wide as she jerked back, suddenly putting a bit more space between the two.

"Oh, h-hi!" It took the mare one, two, three deep breaths to seemingly calm herself from that surprise. Fortunately, she still had her teeth a bit clenched, keeping her marble pouch safe. Glancing to the little filly, Out of Orbit told her the first thing that came to mind. "I'm sorry, but it seems the clerk at this store is out to lunch, so we can't go in yet!" The mare glanced at the door almost forlornly, though reality was that she didn't really have any other places to go that day.

With a pleasant smile, she reassured "I am sure the clerk will be back soon though!"

FrostyPeaches
Hi, my name is Lizzy, and I am slow at tagging RPs! xD

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out