Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Roll Thread: Keiko

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:18 pm
"Is this what they were talking about?" Keiko asked, staring down the entrance to the Labyrinth"

"This is it," Rala nodded. "The Silver Labyrinth... you sure you don't want to take me instead? I'm sure Master wouldn't mind... I just don't like the energy I'm sensing from this place..."

"It's okay, Rala," Keiko assured her. "There are other Snagems in there. Besides, I want to take Cutie with me for this. Ter once told me that a Trainer and their Pokemon can forge powerful friendships through affliction. I want to see what he meant by that."

Rala nodded at this before teleporting away, leaving Keiko and her Cutiefly alone to face down the labyrinth.

Cutie//Cutiefly: 284HP
Ability: Shield Dust
Current Status: None
0/25 EVO

Items:
Potion
Potion
Revive  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 14!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:40 pm
Floor 1, Room 1  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:47 pm
Keiko exhaled as she walked through an unassuming stone hallway, feeling nervous about the task she was undertaking. Though she meant what she said to Rala about bonding with Cutie by overcoming hardships together, she couldn't help but feel nervous about the challenge she had undertaken.

Seeing this, Cutie landed on her trainer's shoulder, nuzzling into the human's neck, which seemed to help a little. "Thanks, Cutie," Keiko said, petting Cutie's fuzz gently in response.

Keiko stopped short when she heard something beyond the walls. it almost sounded like a clicking sound, like something fell into place somewhere else.

"Did you hear thaaaAAAAAAA-" Keiko started to say before gravity rudely interrupted her.  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:25 pm
"Oof," Keiko groaned once gravity was done toying with her. She slowly stumbled to her feet, with Cutie buzzing above her in an odd pattern.

"Are you okay, Cuite?" Keiko asked, quickly realizing how foolish it was to ask. Cutie could fly, after all.

Keiko continued considering her folly when an odd noise caught her attention, and it was only then that she noticed them. Small, yellow insects with barbs on both ends. Crawling on the floor. Crawling on the walls.

They. Were. Everywhere.

~*~

Keiko sighed once her frantic climbing came to a close. She could only hope that her high-pitched screams had caught the ear of a nearby Snagem, so she didn't have to be alone, aside from Cutie. As soon as Keiko asked habitually about Cutie's well-being, she saw it. The barb in Cutie's flesh. Keiko was quick to pull the offending bug flesh out, but the damage was done.

Cutie//Cutiefly: 284/284HP
Current Status: Poisoned
0/25 EVO

Items:
Potion
Potion
Revive  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 8!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:35 pm
Floor 1, Room 2  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 20 and 100 ... 71!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:23 pm
Keiko held Cutie close as they traversed this frozen wasteland, but it was Keiko who was shivering. "C-cold..." Though Cutie wasn't as affected by the cold as Keiko was, she didn't resist her trainer's embrace.

Keiko ignored the Pokemon with the Key Card wedged within its icy shell until she came across the door to the next room. "H-how am I su-supposed t-t-to get past thiss-s-s?" Keiko asked herself before Cutie leapt out of her arms and flew up to one of the legion of Bergmite on the ceiling, namely the one with the key card in its ice.

With a small amount of pulling, Cutie succeeds in acquiring the keycard, but the attempt pulls the Bergmite off the ceiling. By the time Cutie flies down and presents her trainer with the card, said Bergmite is already barking in anger towards the human.

Though a bit weirded out by the number of Bergmite in the room, not to mention suffering from flashbacks of the Weedle trap a room ago, Keiko nervously backs up as she talks. "W-we're s-s-sorry. C-c-cutie didn't m-mean to-"

Again, Keiko is interrupted. This time, by a rather large Bergmite that was blocking her path. This frightened her a bit more, to the point where speaking was out of the question, but seeing Cutie argue with the creature steeled her resolve.

"I guess we ha-have to f-fight our way out. Cutie, use S-Struggle Bug to push him out of the w-way!" Keiko told Cutie, who immediately started pushing pulling, and slamming her body against the Bergmite in a desperate effort to get the Ice-type to move.

Unmoved by Cutie's struggle, and yet somewhat damaged by it, the Bergmite responded by stuffing the tiny bug in its mouth, using Ice Fang to punish it for disturbing the pack.

Despite Keiko's fears, Cutie is able to slip out before being devoured, although not without taking considerable damage from the attack. Once Keiko is assured of Cutie's saftey, however, he emotional state slides into anger, though the cold tempers that somewhat. "Use S-Silver Wind, Cutie! P-punish him with it!'

Unhappy about being nommed on, Cutie pushes her tiny wings to their limit, infusing the wind it generates with Bug-type energy that surrounds the somewhat large Bergmite and knocks it on its side.

Once Cutie has finished her attack, Keiko quickly scoops her up, throws the key card into its slot, and dashes toward the door before the enemy Bergmite can find its feet.

Damage taken from Poison: 15
Damage taken in battle: 71

Cutie//Cutiefly: 198/284HP
Current Status: None
3/25 EVO
2 Silver Tickets

Items:
Potion
Potion
Revive  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 7!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:26 pm
Floor 1, Room 3  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 20 and 100 ... 43!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:56 pm
By the time Keiko realized that the next room was covered with mud, she was already knee-deep in the stuff. "Oh, eww," Keiko whined as she trudged through the earthy slop. "I'm glad I decided to wear a skirt today. I'm gonna need new shoes, though."

Now that the pair were in a warmer room than the previous one, Cutie felt the urge to fly around and did so as Keiko watched her while walking. But before Keiko could say anything about being jealous of Cutie's wings, a Stunfisk jumped out of the mud from underneath one of Keiko's feet, almost knocking the woman into the mud. She was fortunate to catch her balance before plummeting into a mud bath, though she still had an unhappy Stunfisk to deal with.

"I don't think it's going to let us pass," Keiko said reluctantly. "Try pushing it away with a Silver Wind, Cutie!"

Cutie flew in front of Keiko and pushed her wings to their limit, blowing powdery scales at the flat fish Pokemon. Apparently seeing Cutie's wings as an indication of it being a Flying-type, Stunfisk responded to Cutie's assault with a Thunderbolt that, despite Cutie's small size, connected to her, dealing damage and almost knocking her out of the air and into the mud.

'Cutie!" Keiko called out, fearing for her ally Pokemon's life. She was surprised however, to see the Stunfisk floating in the air, being lifted by Cutie's Struggle Bug. The small Bug-type couldn't keep this long, however, so instead, she pushed Stunfisk upward with the attack and flew out of the way, letting gravity do the rest.

Not wanting to continue the needless violence further, Keiko ran as fast as she could in the knee-deep mud, eventually getting through the door with her Pokemon companion.

"Good job, Cutie," Keiko said, once she had time to calm down and stop breathing as heavily. "Ugh, look at all the mud in your fuzz, though."

Keiko sighed when Cutie responded by flying around Keiko's muddied white shoes. "Yeah, I know. They're ruined. Ugh."

Keiko stopped leaning on the door and started walking forward. "Well, maybe the next room will have some warm water for us to wash off all this mud with," Keiko hoped as she and Cutie continued through the labyrinth.

~*~
Damage from Poison: -15
Damage from Battle: -43

Cutie//Cutiefly: 140/284HP
5/25 EVO
3 Silver Tickets

Items:
Potion
Potion
Revive  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 3!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:01 pm
Floor 1, Room 4  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 10 and 50 ... 13!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:04 pm
Keiko sighed raggedly once she and Cutie entered the final room of the floor. "First mud, now sand? Ugh, this dungeon is brutal," she whined.

"Well... at least the cold room was before the mud room, I guess," she frowned, before heading into the room proper. The pair got about halfway through the room before the sand started sinking.

"W-what's going on?" Keiko asked in shock before running away from the growing sinkhole in the middle of the room. This continued for a while before a Trapinch apeared, barking at the pair and looking hungry for battle.

"Not another one," Keiko whined, having had enough of Pokemon popping out from under the ground. Sensing Keiko's distress through the tone of her voice, Cutie was quick to use Silver Wind to push the Trapinch away, wary of using Struggle Bug in fear of the Ground-type's gaping maw.

Unhappy with the wind being blown at it, the Trapinch dug into the sand beneath it, burying itself in the stuff, which only triggered Keiko further. Fortunately, she was able to keep it together somewhat. "Come on, let's make for the door while it's down there," she said.

The pair had almost managed to make it through the door before the enemy Trapinch leapt into the air and landed atop Cutie, the two crashing onto the sand.

"Cutie!" Keiko shouted, worried about her partner. Especially due to the damage the Bug-type had taken up to this point, though the fact that Keiko hadn't trained her prior to the pair entering the labyrinth didn't help matters. Nevertheless, Cutie not only survived the attack, but took the opportunity of being underneath the enemy's giant face-hole and used Struggle Bug to lift the Trapinch in the air with Struggle Bug, tossing the creature into the hole it created afterward.

Spent of energy after that ordeal, Cutie floated onto Keiko's shoulder to rest, the human being quick to leave the room before checking on her ally.

Damage from Poison: 15
Damage from Battle: 13

Cutie//Cutiefly: 112/284HP
6/25 EVO
4 Silver Tickets

Items:
Potion
Potion
Revive  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:03 pm
FLOOR ONE COMPLETE

Keiko slowly walked forward, her energy spent from all the danger she and Cutie had wandered through, although Cutie was even more spent, having had to do all the fighting.

"You look like your about to pass out," Keiko whispered to the half-asleep bug on her shoulder before digging into her backpack, revealing a Potion and spraying it's contents on her.

Strangely, despite only a handful of Cutie's hitpoints being restored, Cutie seemed to spring into action right away. The spray even seemed to wash the mud out of her fuzz.

Keiko smiled, her spirits lifted by the energetic bug. "I'm glad you're feeling better," she said as Cutie buzzed around her. Though it wasn't long before Cutie flew into Keiko's arms, shivering in fear. "What's wrong," Keiko asked before turning around and seeing the Vibrava crawling on the ceiling - and the deep red energy it was emitting.

Before Keiko could inquire about what was going on, a blue and red wave of energy collided into her, knocking her aside and consuming Cutie. Though she was knocked roughly into the unforgiving concrete... or whatever the floor was made of, she was quick to get back up and call the name of the only Pokemon she took with her. Surprisingly, Cutie seemed to be unaffected by the blast.

"What just happened?" Keiko asked, not expecting an answer. Despite this, it was an answer that she received. To make things worse, the person she received it this answer from was the last person she wanted to hear from at that moment. If you can call an artificial inelligence a 'person'.

"Your Fairy-type Pokemon was struck by a Dragon-type attack, which it was immune to," GRAY spoke up, sounding distinctly annoyed. "Honestly, how can you call yourself a trainer if you don't understand basic type matchups? It's bad enough that you're as lazy as everyone else in this so-called 'team'."

"Hey," Keiko shouted, foolishly focusing on her SNAG instead of the enemy in front of her. "It's not my fault that my writer would rather spend his time playing children's video games rather than push buttons on a giant pad designed to create archaic symbols on an electronic screen."

"Look, all I'm saying is that you've got this fight in the metaphorical bag," the team's AI told her. "And stop breaking the fourth wall! There are enough people in this world doing that as it is."

"Doesn't mentioning the fourth wall break it?" Keiko asked unironically.

It took a moment for GRAY to respond to that. "Just hurry up and clear the floor. Honestly, if you were going to have this much trouble on the easiest floor of the labyrinth, why'd you bother coming down here to begin with?"

"Oh, stuff it, you big meanie," Keiko huffed. When she looked up, she was surprised to see a Trapinch standing beside a rather tired Vibrava, which was now on the ground. Cutie was still in the air, but she looked considerably worn-out, as well.

What Keiko didn't know was that, while she was being distracted by GRAY, Cutie responded to Vibrava's Dragon Breath with a Fairy Wind that knocked the Totem Pokemon down to the ground, which attracted the attention of a Trapinch that was quickly mesmerized by Vibrava's Totem energy, enlisting the Ground-type to its aid. Both Vibrava and Cutie used the same move a second time, with the young Trapinch Biting Cutie for the first damage it had taken that battle.

"Let me guess. You were about to say 'What just happened,' am I right?"

"Didn't I tell you to stuff it?" Keiko asked.

"And how many times do you expect that to work?" GRAY retorted.

Keiko sighed at that, looking up from her SNAG to focus on the battle at hand. "Use Draining Kiss to finish off Vibrava, Cutie!"

Cutie instead buzzed at Keiko and shook her head. "Why don't you know that move?" Keiko asked, getting no discernable response.

"Alright, what about using Absorb to get some of your health back?' Keiko asked, getting another headshake from Cutie.

"Stun Spore?" Keiko offered, getting an annoyed look from Cutie as a result.

"Yeah, that WOULD be a waste of time," Keiko sighed. "I guess it's time to fall back to the old Bronze Level Guidebook.'When all else fails, spam, spam away!'"

Cutie buzzed in approval before pushing pink energy from her wings, covering Vibrava and Trapinch in the stuff. While the former collapsed, the latter stood strong long enough to fade into darkness.

This took both Keiko and Cutie by surprise, but when the Trapinch appeared from the darkness behind Cutie, the Bug-type was level-headed enough to make use of it by tossing Trapinch into the sandless ground via Struggle Bug. After making sure the Trapinch had fainted, Keiko quickly administered her second Potion on Cutie, hoping to reverse what little damage she had taken from that fight.

"Oh, look at that," GRAY spoke up. "It looks like congratulations are in order. It must be nice to finally win a Pokemon Battle without running away from your opponent."

GRAY had more to say, but he was rudely interrupted by Keiko when she pulled open her SNAG, pulled out its power source, closed the device, and put the two pieces in separate sections of her backpack.

Cutie gave her a worried look after witnessing the act, but Keiko merely smiled at her companion. "Aww, don't worry about it, Cutie. It was a boring conversation, anyway."

Health Recovered with Potion: 40
Damage from Poision 15
Damage from Battle: 3

Cutie//Cutiefly 134/284HP
Current Stats: Poisoned
10/25 EVO
5 Silver Tickets

Items:
Revive  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:14 pm
Floor 2, Room 1  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 6!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:17 pm
((Real Damage as I forgot to increase the max damage range [NOTE: I am a dumb.]))

Cutie's REAL current HP: 131

((You know what ELSE I forgot? That's riiiight~))

Keiko wandered into the shop feeling bewildered. She had expected another room full of craziness when the room she entered made her think that she'd been warped to a Poke Mart

"Welcome to my place of business, wanderer of the maze," a masculine voice caught her attention. She was a bit surprised when she saw the big, red eyes of the proprietor, however. "Wha...?" Keiko uttered in shock.

"Would you like to spend that which you have earned from travelling through here?" the Yamask hybrid asked, looking a bit concerned at the frazzled woman. "I sell a variety of reagents and sources of power to strengthen whatever Pokemon you brought here."

Seeing that the dark-skinned, red-eyed humanoid wasn't some human-eating abomination, Keiko forced herself to calm down. "Sorry. I didn't mean... I've kinda been through a lot lately."

"The labyrinth is a dangerous place," the hybrid agreed with a nod.

'I'm Keiko. What did you say your name was?" she asked.

"I did not say, though you may call me Hedj, if you wish," the hybrid retorted awkwardly, feeling that his name was the least of her worries.

Keiko took this as a sign to tone down the conversation and looked at what he was selling when a key made of silver caught her eye. Hedj took her picking it up and examining it as his cue to explain. "I have shops at the end of the first and second floor, and also in the middle of the second and third floors. The shops at the end of each floor are open continually, but you will need a Silver Key to open the shops in the middle of the second and third floors. Those keys do not open treasure chests, however. Please, do not try to use them for that purpose."

"I take it someone's already tried that, huh?" Keiko asked with a smile, before quickly shaking her head. "I don't think I can afford to buy that right now."

With that, Keiko takes two Super Potions off their shelves and places them before Hedj. "I'd probably buy an Antidote if you sold them, but I think this is the smartest choice to make right now."

"That will be four Silver Tokens, then," Hedj replies, feeling a little nervous around Keiko.

Keiko pays for the potions and uses one on Cutie before leaving the shop for the next room.

Cutie//Cutiefly 181/284HP
10/25 EVO
1 Silver Tickets

Items:
Super Potion
Revive  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 30 and 150 ... 116!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:25 pm
Cutie shivered in fear as Keiko led her around pile after pile of discarded, defective Poke Dolls. "At least it's warm and dry," Keiko offered, though Cutie wasn't as affected by those rooms as Keiko was.

The pair got through most of the room fine, but as soon as the door to the next room was visible, the sound of something crashing to the floor, which is when they laid eyes on the Pikachu wannabe.

"Kyu," the creature cooed at them.

"I don't think Bug-type moves are going to do us any favors here,Cutie," Keiko said, staring down at the Mimikyu in fear. "Try using Fairy Wind instead."

Cutie pushed her wings with all her might, scattering the pink energy at the enemy Mimikyu. This didn't work for long, as the creature was quick to pull a dark hand from under its disguise and rake at the tiny big with Shadow Claw, knocking her into Keiko.

When Keiko saw how much trouble Cutie had getting up in her arms, she turn and fled, pushing herself through the door and slamming it behind her.

Keiko didn't realize how heavily she was breathing until Cutie was in the air, though it didn't have much mobility due to how much pain it was suffering through. "What was that?' Keiko asked noone in particular. "Geez, did we even stand a chance to begin with?"

After a while, Keiko shook that thought out of her head and began heading to the next room.

Damage from Poison: 15
Damage from battle: 116

Cutie//Cutiefly 60/284HP
13/25 EVO
3 Silver Tickets

Items:
Super Potion
Revive

(Should have just kept the tokens and let Cutie be revived. *facepalm*)  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 22!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:02 pm
Floor 2, Room 2

((I'm aware that I confused the damage roll from the shop post for a room roll. I'll redo everything after that point if asked to, but otherwise I'm continuing on.))  
Other Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games