Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Time doesn't heal all wounds (Clara x Lyric)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:10 pm
This is a Private Roleplay between Astoria's Clara and Yushika's Lyric. Do not post without Permission.

User Image

Astorias Teepee | Yushikas Teepee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:17 pm
User ImageShe had been doing a lot of traveling as of late, her destination hadn't really been anywhere specific. She had heard that her cousin had gone missing and that was extremely strange to her. She had known Astraea for as long as she could remember so when word hit her ears that she had been gone for a great deal of time and that her brother Astraeus was out looking for her she figured she'd do what she could in order to help find her as well.

She was like a sister to her after all.

Currently she was flying over some ravines and rather rocky territories. She kept her eyes searching for any signs that she had passed this way but her gaze fell upon something else. A pale form with vibrant markings. Perhaps they had seen her?

Figuring she'd land and ask she looked for a safe place to come down and finally found a somewhat flat spot a distance away from the stallion, so it would give her time to figure out her words and him time to realize she was there. Plus it also allowed for them to both assess if they other was friendly, which she most certainly was!

"Hello there." She called out as she grew closer to him without having to shout.

Yushika

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:15 pm
Lyric had not seen the figure flying above, he was too busy curled in himself, trying to nurse his leg with a pitiful whine. It had been a mistake to touch that mare, and now he was learning from it, feeling his leg pulse and vibrate with pain. It had been weeks after, having healed on the outside enough to look, mostly, normal. It was the inside that ripped at him. Any weight placed on it caused a fiery pain, and any attempt to look after his own needs were beyond painful. It was safe to say his mind was lost, so when a soft voice called out to him he released a startled gasp, head snapping to view the mare who approached.

Relaxing slowly, Lyric released a short and embarrassed laugh. "Evening." He greeted, shifting so he could face her while laying down without being too rude.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:40 am
Yushika

A frown formed upon her face and she curiously looked him over. This wasn't the most pleasant of places to be located, from what she had seen of it, and she wondered how he may have gotten down here and hurt in the first place. Though she didn't want to just bombard him with too many questions at once.

"Are you alright?" She figured would be a good place to start as any. At least it would let her know why he was here, let alone still laying down. It wasn't often someone stayed where they were when greeted so she felt like something was amiss, but overall he seemed okay. "I'm Clara. I don't mean to disturb you." She just wanted to know a few things and that was pretty much it. Well, not just that, but she had a point to come down here to begin with anyway. But she could get to that later.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:38 am
Was he alright? His muzzle wrinkled as he frowned, eyes drawing to his leg. What was he supposed to say? Any amount of whining wouldn't do him any good, he assumed, and it'd only awaken his mind back to the uncomfortable and frankly accelerating pain. Yet, she — Clara — had asked and Lyric squirmed faintly where he was, attempting to shift his weight elsewhere.

"I'm fine," He sighed, but that didn't do anything to ease the pain. The lie, in fact, reminded him just how not fine he was, sending a wave of pain through his leg. His ears flicked back against the sensation, body tightening. "It's my leg. I injured it a few weeks back." He paused, eyes flicking up to meet hers as a soft, apologetic smile touched his features.

"I'm Lyric, it's a pleasure to meet you."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:31 pm
Yushika

When he said that he was fine she couldn't help but not believe him. He just looked to be in pain. "I can help ease that pain a little if you like. My healing isn't as strong as those that are pure unicorn but I can help a little if you'd like?" She offered to him as a suggestion. She hated to see the male in such agony. Also, what if he had to get away in a hurry from something dangerous. His leg would be a huge hindrance. This would at least help him have a chance if he were to get into any danger later.

"I understand if you decline my offer." She wouldn't force that upon him if he didn't want it.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:53 pm
He didn't want to accept her help. Something about it felt wrong, as if he was already burdening her. However, frankly, it hurt, and his instinct kicked in before his humility could.

"Would that trouble you?" He said it with hesitance, peering at her tiredly.

"I don't want to cause you any grief. But... I also wouldn't be opposed to relief, either." Anything to make the sheer agony of it all cease for even a minute.

AstoriaFallen

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff