Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Winter Greetings (Rosalyn, Roslind, Rosewynn and Savva Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:07 am
User Image User Image
Rosalyn had been seeing Savva for winters now. No, not years and no not seeing like romantically. He literally showed up in her grove with his bear companion, Molodoy, around the same time every winter and stayed the entirety of it with her. It would always come as a surprise and wonder to her how she managed to make such a good friend and sometimes, secretly to all (even her familiar, Bracken) she wished he would stay with her for endless periods of time... Or even just to see her flowers in full glory.

This would be the fourth winter they would have spent together and this time... She had a surprise awaiting for him. Rosalind was standing behind her, ears perked up. He shuffled from hoof to hoof, his tail wagging slightly.

"Is he here yet, Mother? Is he? Is he?" He asked, to which Rosalyn would shush him gently and smile.
"Not yet, love, but soon. Now, remember, he may be very surprised to see you, so stand close behind me." It may be a little on the cautious side, but Rosalyn had instructed her sons to stay behind her, rather than rush out to meet her winter friend. Savva may mean well, but if he were spooked, Rosalyn would be heartbroken if either of her colts were to come into contact with either of his massive hooves. She shuddered just thinking of it.

"Do remember to be polite, you two." She went on. "Savva and Molodoy are very good friends of mine. I should like you to set a good impression upon them. They will be staying with us for the entirety of winter, after all." Rosalind nodded, ears perked and weaved his way around his mother to look just passed the entrance to her grove. Then, upon hearing the sound of nearing footsteps, he let out a soft gasp and rushed behind Rosalyn, peeking his head out a little from behind her and looking on with anticipation in his eyes.

"Savva?" Rosalyn called out. "Dear Savva, is that you?" She asked, stepping forward, ready to receive her friend and smother him in affectionate nuzzles. They were practically family, after all.

Whoan

ProphetOfProfit
I didn't know your boy's name, but I still tried to refer to him best as I could in case you wanted to jump into this RP for a post! 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:38 am

User Image

Savva kept his head down as he walked being sure as soon as he reached Rosalyn's grove not to harm the plants with his size and weight. Molodoy bounced around him, bigger than she had been upon her first meeting with Rosalyn but just as careful. His ears pricked forward as she called out to him, the giant finally looking up from his trek. His eyes crinkled as he softly grinned.

"Rosalyn," he breathed, frost clinging to the word. Raising his head, the giant called back, "It is Savva. Molodoy too." The bear bounded to Rosalyn's side scooting to a halt at the sight of the foals. With a high pitched noise, she backpedaled to Savva. His silver eyes widened.

His form grew larger as he drew closer to the small family. Frost bellowed from his nostrils as he loomed over he foals. "Rosalyn," he rumbled, "Vho are little ones?" Molodoy peeked out from under Savva, blinking in surprise. Savva attempted to be less threatening than he normally was, but in more ways than one it failed. The giant always seemed to loom over others.

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:06 am
User Image

Rosewynn stood with his brother Rosalind obediently behind their mother.
"Yes mother." He replied as he watched the vegetation for signs of their guests.
Mother had said he was . . . Large, but he was certainly not prepared for the looming blue and white giant that stepped into the grove they called home. Mother had said he was friendly, but that didn't mean he wasn't a little daunted. The bear gave him a little bit of a shock but he recovered quickly. Puffing up his chest he gave his green and brown wings a little flap sending a little flurry of frost and dried leaves about. Being the only one with wings (a gift from his 'flighty' father) he hadn't learned to fly yet but he like the fanfare of waving them about trying to make himself look a little more impressive.
"I'm Rosewynn." He offered tentatively stepping out and cocking his head to one side to look up at the giant.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:04 pm
Rosalyn looked on with amusement as Molodoy came and went, standing behind Savva much like her boys were standing behind her.
"Well, they're mine, of course. These are my boys." She replied to Savva's inquiry and smiled as Rosewynn came forward to introduce himself. Not about to be one-upped by his brother, Rosalind came to stand on Rosewynn's other side to pipe up with his introduction.

"And I'm Rosalind!"He squealed and nudged his brother with his shoulder, whispering. "I didn't know he'd be this big! He looks like he could drink a whole lake!"

Rosalyn smiled at her two and then turned her gaze onto Molodoy, offering the bear a grin before turning to her boys.
"Well now, Savva and I have some catching up to do, so why don't you two go walk Molodoy around and show her the new flowers that came up." She suggested to them, making a note to thank Molodoy for being swept up in babysitting. "Be careful to stay on the paths!" She added quickly, since Rosalind was already bounding away further into the grove.

Turning to Savva, she shuffled her hooves, the snow and ice crunching beneath them, before she looked up at the giant stallion and smiled.
"I suppose you'll want to know where their father is...?" She asked, almost timidly. She was embarrassed to admit that her heart had been stolen away by a stallion who didn't seem to want it so much as... another matter entirely. Would Savva think her a fool if he heard the truth from her? "Well, uh, he's not here and I suspect he won't be coming back either..." Her voice was soft, to prevent her foals from being attracted to her again-though she hoped Molodoy would provide enough entertainment for them for a while. "Oh, Savva... My little rosebuds are my pride and joy, but it seems I've fallen into the same pattern of giving my heart away too freely." She was referring to the first stallion she met, who gave her Primrose and Rosario. Her voice breaking a little, she turned her gaze onto Savva and tried to smile and say in a light humored tone, "I'm never going to learn, am I...?"

Whoan

ProphetOfProfit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:59 am
Savva looked over the foals tilting his head from one side to the other. He shifted his weight from one side to the other almost uncomfortable. He had never been around something so...small...other than Molodoy of course. And the shy one's wings were...bringing back unpleasant memories of an annoying bard who fluttered into Savva's quiet land of ice.

"Moloday go....play...vith little ones," Savva urged tripping over the word 'play'. He stepped sideways and bumped the bear with his back hoof sending her falling. With a low growl, she regained her footing and twisted her muzzle into a rude face at Savva.

"What do you do for play?" she asked the foals as the grownups shoo'd them off.

Savva waited until they were far enough away before his strained smile dipped into a frown.

"Little one are pretty," he grunted, "But your broken heart is not. I...hurt for you. You need man in your life...not dream..." He moved to get close enough to her to feel her warmth against his cold frosted scales. His tail brushed against her sending goosebumps up the giant.

"But yes...little ones are pretty!" he stammered chewing on the corner of his beard.

belloblossom

ProphetOfProfit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:13 pm
Rosalyn smiled sympathetically at Molodoy as the bear was ushered off. Knowing her foals were in safe paws with the ursine mammal, she turned her attention to Savva once more and let out a weary sigh.

"It's not so bad as a broken heart, I don't think..." She sighed again and shook her head. "No, it's not as bad as the first time. This time it's... Is it pitiful to say that I'm getting used to this life? To being a single mother, I mean?" Her ears perked and she tried to take on an optimistic tone. "And, you know, it's not all bad. I'm not completely alone in this parenting business, since I have Rosario and Ambrose and Bracken... And you, of course." She said with a smile. "But I've decided not to go around giving myself as freely. Roslind and Rosewynn, they will be my last, my most special..." She gave a wry smile. "Until a proper Prince Charming walks into my grove, I suppose."

She trembled a little and then she suddenly straightened, returning her gaze to Savva.
"I have something to ask of you, Savva and it is a very important thing, for me and my foals, and well, I suppose it might do better if you got to know them, but..." She took a deep breath, exhaled and then looking the stallion directly in the eyes, she said. "Savva, I would like you to become apart of this family." A rosy tint came to her dark cheeks as she flushed a little and went on. "Well, uh, what I mean to say is, well... I would like you to be the godfather of my boys, of Roslind and Rosewynn." She turned a hopeful expression onto Savva. "What...What do you think?"

Whoan

ProphetOfProfit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:09 pm
Savva shuddered. He was abandoned by his mother for his size scared her, his father was nowhere to be found, and now this family was opening to him. He took a step back, eyes wide. He shook his head clearing his thoughts.

"No...I do not vant to be godfather," he muttered, his mouth feeling dry and his throat parched, "I...I vant more. I can be there for them as a father. I vill teach them to protect themselves and the ones they....love." His ears flattened to the side and he could not meet the rosy female's gaze.

"I von't leave you," he whispered in his rumbling baritone.

Unaware her adoptive father was confessing the blooming feelings he felt towards the mare, Molodoy attempted to find a game she could play without hurting the boys or the flowers. She suggested tag, but realized she could not run easily without stepping on anything with her huge paws. A bear growl escaped her. After a few minuted on contemplation she exclaimed, "Hide with seek! We can do that! Yes? I seek first, yes?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:26 am
When he shook his head and refused her offer, Rosalyn's eyes took on a strange look, one mixed with grief and betrayal, but also of understanding. Of course, of course, he wouldn't want to be the godfather of her foals. What had she been thinking? She was closing her eyes, letting out a faltering sigh, when she caught his next words. Her eyebrows came together in confusion.

Raising her head to look up at him, her eyes took on a series of emotions: confusion, shock, disbelief and something that would not become clear for some time.

"Savva, I... I don't know what to say." She replied after a while, pink eyes shining with tears that had yet to fall. Was she happy? Was she sad? She didn't know. She did feel rather overwhelmed with emotion, however, that much was clear.

"I..." She turned from him, closed her eyes and thought. He would want an immediate answer, she thought. He would be a good father, wouldn't he? He would protect her from any danger. He... He loved her. And she...?

She turned around to face the blue stallion with a look of delight and she rushed to his side.
"Yes, Savva." She could not reach his muzzle, so she leaned her body against him and gave a happy sigh. "Stay with me... Forever." While this whole ordeal was certainly a surprise, it was a happy one and she was more than content to accept it.

Off deeper in the grove with his brother and the bear called Molodoy, Roslind was grinning ear to ear.
"Hide and seek! Perfect!" He nickered and then nudged Molodoy (as best as he could, for she was still bigger than he was and heavier too) towards a tree. "Count to... I dunno, a hundred? Yes, a hundred!" He decided promptly. "Count to a hundred and we shall hide! No peeking!" What a delightful game this would be, the young colt thought as he began to think up hiding places.

Whoan
o.o" Talk about unexpected plot twists!

ProphetOfProfit
Well, I guess Rosewynn and Roslind have a father/father-figure now.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:58 am
User Image

"Hide and seek? Count me in." Rosewynn said excitedly flapping his wings.

Oh this was gonna be as easy as could be. While he hadn't quite mustered the courage to learn to fly he did have a good deal of time to devote to concentration here in the rose grove, so he had gotten shrinking pretty well figured out. Did it occur to him that being smaller around a bear and a giant would be a bad idea? Not in the slightest. Not even the tiniest bit.

So he formulated a plan. The bear to closed his eyes and started counting. His Brother Roslind dashed off and Rosewynn began to think very small thoughts. Once he was tiny he sprinted into the thickest of the thick under growth where only he could fit, with a mischievous grin plastered across his face.

OOC: grats!!!
Rosewynn is gonna handle this poorly lol. Be prepared for "your not my real dad I don't have to listen to you!" Arguments in the future.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:33 am
Savva rumbled happily as he felt Rosalyn's warmth return to press against him. He ducked his head down to nuzzle her. He was careful his kirin horns did not graze against her or that he bumped her too hard. He was gentle, more gentle than he had ever been in his life.

"Rosalyn," he muttered lowly so others would not hear his words, "I vill give all to make you happy. I vill keep you safe." Even if the wishing star did not grant him the chance to see others of his blood, it still took Rosalyn's rose and gave the giant a family. The love the huge stallion yearned for all his life.

Molodoy counted as high as she could....to 30...twice before turning around. A predatory grin spread across her muzzle. "Little ones do not know bears smell good," she snickered raising her nose to the wind and inhaling deeply. She soon found their scent and began to follow it. The dusty smell of the moth wings lead her to a thicket where she attempted to surprise him, but to her surprise she could see no foal. "But smell is here," she grunted confused that the once foal sized colt was much much smaller. She sat in front of the thicket pawing at it slightly in disappointment that she found no horse even though she smelled him.

belloblossom
Caaaan you feeeel the love toooonight

ProphetOfProfit
Confused bear is confused.

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:17 am
With the words that he spoke, Rosalyn willed herself to believe them. She had had other stallions say similar things, but none of them had ever been as kind or as gentle or as constant as Savva had been. So, she let her heart be convinced and she contented herself to being at her side as she would be from now on.

"I know." She replied to him with a happy sigh, letting her eyes flutter closed for a moment, before smiling and grinning up at him too. "And I will love you with all my heart, dear Savva. I am yours and you are mine... forever." And so may it be, she added to herself. She was so ready for a happily ever after.

"Well then, shall we go find the boys and, well, tell them our news?" She asked, not knowing if he had informed Molodoy about his intentions of proposing or not.

Roslind had bolted off to hide in a particularly potent smelling flower bush. Even in the snow and ice, it managed to retain its scent. It was only in winter that it actually smelled nice, Roslind thought. In spring, it became too strong and make him sick to his stomach. Curling up behind the bush, Roslind tried to make himself as small as possible. Granted, he could never become as small as his brother, no matter how hard he scrunched up his face. His mother said it was because Rosewynn had inherited their father's Flutter abilities and Roslind had inherited hers. At the time, Roslind didn't think that fair one bit, but now, he was becoming used to it.

Besides, who needed wings on their back anyway? They would only serve the purpose of getting in the way.

Whoan
Ohhh my gawd.

ProphetOfProfit
Roslind isn't jealous, not one bit. xD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:59 am
User Image

Rosewynn watched as the bear indeed found where he was but could'nt find him. He was trying his hardest not to laugh triumphantly, it came out as gleeful muffled snicker. Wanting to be especially confounding to the bear trying to find him he decided to keep moving why use one hiding place when the whole garden was his oyster. Using his wings to help him jump higher he lept over tiny twigs and dodged thorns that poked out from the rose bushes weaving his way through the thickest parts of the underbrush from one hiding place to the next.
Suddenly he got an even better idea . . . He was gonna sabotage Roslind's hiding spot. Lead the bear riiiiight to him. Oh that was brilliant!
"Now where did you go brother?" He said under his breath very quietly.

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:37 am
Savva paled a little having forgot the boys in his moment. He did not know if they would accept him much less allow him to be a stand in for their biological father. But Rosalyn was so warm that he nodded in agreement though his stomach threatened to abandon him.

As he followed Rosalyn something caught his eye. It was moving fast and was green...but not a lizard. Squinting, it was definitely not a lizard. As soon as he blinked, he lost it.

"Molodoy vhat are you doing vith small ones?" Savva demanded of the bear. Molody rose to her paws and plodded over to Savva's side. She seemed distraught.

"I play finding game but I cannot find Rose with wings. I smell him but...he is not there," whined the polar bear. Savva's eyes went wide. Did one of them shrink or something? Shrinking was beyond the giant's mindset. Little ones got bigger not smaller!

"Rosalyn...little one became littler?" Savva asked, his voice a bit higher than normal as he attempted to find where the not-lizard went.

belloblossom

ProphetOfProfit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:20 pm
Returning to where Molodoy and her boys were, only to find her boys no where in sight, was less alarming to the mother as one might expect. In fact, the mare actually laughed softly at the befuddled looks her companions were giving her.

"Oh, my dear hearts. Never challenge Flutters or their kin to hide and seek." She said to Molodoy, bending her head to nuzzle the confused bear. "Let me be the seeker this time, hm?" She offered and then, as an afterthought, looked back at Savva and with a grim smile added, "Be careful of where you step, dear."

Stepping carefully, Rosalyn peered through bushes and under leaves, before deciding that she would rather be a relieved loser than a stressed winner. Tilting her head back, she called softly in a sing-song manner.
"Olly olly oxen free!"

As if having been summoned by the chant from another realm, Roslind suddenly appeared from behind a rose bush with a grin on his muzzle.

"We win, we win!" He cried happily, kicking up his heels happily before Rosalyn stopped him short.
"Rosewynn, dear? Time to come out now. Concentrate, sweet heart, I know you can grow again."
She said to the flowers and snow, unsure of where her second son may have gone off to.

Whoan

ProphetOfProfit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:14 am
User Image

Rosewynn darted out the the bushes when his mother called and crashed right into Roslind's back hoof. Tumbling arse over tea kettle backward landing on his rump. At that point he didn't have to concentrate the regrowth was a triggered response and instantaneous.
Poof he was full size once more.
"Ouch." He commented shaking his head and wiggling his nose as it had taken the brunt of the impact in the collision. Then he grinned at his brother.
"Mother didn't name me Rose-WIN for nothing." He said proudly then stuck out his tongue at no one in particular.

He was every inch as cocky as his father. . . Maybe a little more so thanks to being as young as he was. It didn't help that he had more energy than he knew what to do with.

((Can you add Rosewynn to the title of the RP?))

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff