Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Oh, It's You Again (Jason, Sherry) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:12 pm
It was late afternoon and Sherry was very pleasantly headed back to the dormitories. She was done with work for the day, and only needed to worry about dinner and then filling her evening with something. She wasn't sure if she wanted to get some training in, or some sewing, or maybe some movie watching. She could also simply sleep - that might be good too.

So, Sherry was meandering along the path towards the dorms and taking her sweet time because she really wasn't in a hurry to do anything.

poke mattix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:11 am
Jason was in a foul mood.

As of late this wasn't uncommon, considering he seemed like he was always pissed, but this time he seemed even more angry then usual. If how he pushed past other hunters was anything to go by, snapping at them if they even so much as looked at him the wrong way.

The moon cursed under his breath, feeling the wound on his neck sting every time he thought about it. He had been thoroughly beaten and couldn't do a dam thing about it. Now that blonde t**t was going to lord it over him he just knew it.

The more he thought about it the more angrier he got, and he didn't so much as see Sherry as he did push her. "Out of my way!" He demanded.

Grifferie

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:16 am
She'd be making spaghetti, she had decided. Not even she could mess that up, if she didn't forget about it. She was busy thinking about whether or not she'd try to make meatballs when someone shoved her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I-" Oh. It was asshat. Sherry's whole attitude about the encounter changed. She certainly wasn't sorry now that she knew who it was.

"Excuse you!" He didn't look too happy about something, and Sherry found herself asking, "What are you grumpy about now?"

poke mattix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:10 am
"Must you ask such inane and pathetic questions?" Came his immediate retort, stopping in the hallway to turn and stare at Sherry. Even her easy to manipulate personality was not enough to calm him down.

"But fine, I will tell you. I had some trouble with another hunter." As if he was about to reveal his badly he got his a** kicked, considering he talked a big game to her too.

"Now that you know, you can go on your merry little way and go be a pain in the a** to someone else."

Grifferie

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:32 am
Sherry scowled at him. She did have a habit of asking silly questions sometimes, but it was nothing to be grumpy about. Honestly.

She scoffed at him. "Maybe if you weren't such a pain in the a** you wouldn't have trouble others. But going around shoving people is just asking for trouble, you know."

She looked him up and down. "I'd watch it if I were you, some people on this island would start a fight over a shove." She wasn't likely to, even if her weapon really, really wanted to.

poke mattix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:56 am
"More like if everyone else had even a ounce of intelligence they would realize not to mess with me, but sadly they don't" Her scowl was met in turn with one of his own. He was not a happy camper today.

"Oh, would they now?" His scowl threatened to go away with that comment. "And are any of those people here? No? Then what do I care?"

"Unless you want to start a fight." He scoffed at the idea.

Grifferie

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:32 pm
Sherry rolled her eyes. "Yeah, sure, just blame everyone else."

Her comment was a bit hypocritical, since she had just warned him about others starting fights...but rationality sometimes took a backseat to irritation.

"No, I'm not one of those people. But I could take you. You're all bark and no bite. Bullies usually are." So was Sherry, she knew deep down. That didn't change the fact that Jason and his piss-poor attitude just got under skin something terrible. If he was this way with her, a full Hunter, what was he like with trainees he could push around? "All talk, that's what you are."

poke mattix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:26 pm
"Why not? It's always fun to blame someone else for their mistakes." And yours, because why bother taking ownership?

Jason wasn't much for logic at the moment either. He went on two things; power and emotions. And also manipulation, that was also fun.

"I'm sorry to say that you'll be quite mistaken with that idea." Actually she wouldn't be, but he wasn't going to admit that. Always calling the bluff. "I can assure you I can back up whatever I say."

Grifferie

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:32 pm
"Maybe they're not the one's making the mistakes?" Clearly Jason had an attitude problem, clearly.

"Okay then. Prove it. Fight me." She knew she shouldn't. She knew she should not go around asking for fights because she was irritated. Everyone made bad decisions sometimes, though. "I've not had a good warm-up spar in a while."

poke mattix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:09 pm
Normally Jason would have talked his way out of fighting, clearly because he wasn't any good at it, but this time he was in the mood for a direct conformation. Who knows, maybe he would prove himself right and come out on top?

"Sure" His angry features warped into a sardonic grin. "Lets go spar. I'll even lead you to the training fields." Because he was such a swell guy (no he wasn't)

Grifferie

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:20 pm
Sherry blinked in honest surprise. She hadn't expected him to actually accept. Bullies never accepted. Not that Sherry was going to back down, either. Couldn't go setting bad precedents.

"Okay then, after you," she stepped to the side, waiting for him to lead the way. She wasn't about to turn her back on him, lest he run away or something.

poke mattix

poke mattix rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:17 pm
Jason had no desire to flee from his own challenge, and true to his word he walked past and lead them towards the training fields.

He stood on one side, waiting for Sherry to set herself up. "Well then, Shall we start? I might even let you make the first move."

Grifferie

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Grifferie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:26 pm
She was stubborn, and irritated, and she was totally going to beat him up, or at least try. Sherry clung to those thoughts the whole way to the fields, just in case she might lose her nerve. She couldn't back down now, even if it was the right thing to do. She couldn't just let him win.

"Oh, so very generous of you," she said with all the sarcasm she could muster. "Last chance to call this off, you know. I won't go easy on you."

She summoned her glaive just to show her own seriousness.

poke mattix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:22 am
Jason just stood there like the smug a*****e he was.

Grifferie

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Grifferie rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-24)

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:28 am
So there they were. He clearly wasn't going to back down, and she wasn't either.

"Okay, let's see who's more competent." Sherry stepped forward and swung. There was something frustrating about only hitting air.

HP: 60/60
Target: Jason
Damage: NOPE
Charge: --/3

poke mattix

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items