Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ORP] Hearts & Crafts (Status Effect VDay Cardmaking) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:47 am

Larry listened carefully. Aliens weren't something that interested him, and he didn't quite know why, if he'd been capable of greater introspection he might have understood that it was because he felt "other" himself, separate and different from the rest of the world and so the draw to other creatures from an outside place was significantly lessened. He aimed for the mundane, cowboys being simply an idealised sort of everyday hero.

"What's your cat like?" he asked, fascinated. "I can't have pets." And it had been made rather obvious why when they visited the labs. "But I love animals a lot."

As far as Jordan went, he shrugged. "Were you both naked in the same bed? I think that's how married people are meant to sleep." It was the case with his parents, and had been the case with him and Rodney. "I don't know what it all means, in the house there are a pure ton of pictures, one of them even looks like a wedding. I don't know if it means thats what's going to happen to me, if I'm married right now or something else. I don't want to do bad things."

He nodded. "He is really quiet. He can be good though, he's just scared of everything I think."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:45 pm
Otto raised his brows in surprise before lowering them in a glare. "Don't seem like it, huh?" He said carefully, "Don't seem like the type to have a girlfriend, is that what you mean?"

He flicked his dying black marker at Chance's forehead.

kuropeco

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:23 pm
Sherry was there, quietly sitting at a table with a bunch of paper and various supplies around her.

She LOVED crafts, and everyone deserved a card.

Very pleasantly lost in her own little world, she was practicing drawing hearts.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:22 pm
"No, the type to find hearts and flowery things dumb," said Chance, picking up the nearest heart cutout and holding it dangling between thumb and forefinger. He hastily dodged the marker, batting it away. "You seem, uh...more the skull and crossbones kinda guy."

He looked pointedly at Otto's grim card for a moment, then lay the paper heart cutout on his head.

"Do you have a girlfriend you're gonna give that too?"

bittiface

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:08 am
Shu

A petite Asian with long black hair sneaked into the Cafeteria quietly, they said it's Valentine's Day and they should express their love towards those they love. Might be she was there to supervise the suspicious adults, might be she agree with such an idea, the teen wearing a pair of lovely pink glasses that didn't match well with her deadpanned face showed up.

She gave the tables with all sorts of supplies a calm glance, wondered if they mistook their ages. A minute later, she walked towards a table and put her bag above her laps. While others drew and stuck all sorts of things onto paper, she picked one up, cut the red paper into a regular square and folded it.

At first, it seemed like she was folding a paper plane. Out of the blue, she turned over the paper and it became smaller in size. When she finished the paper had become a small red heart which she set aside. she made several, one for each division leader as instructed.

The big eyes looked at the stacks of paper for a while and she shoved the pile and got a pair of scissors. After cutting the paper into some thin stripes, she folded the corner to the right, making a small traingle. Folded it down, then folded to the left hand side this time and repeated......

Gradually, a small 3D heart popped. She worked on another one immediately, pink color for this one. Eventually, around her there was a pile of small hearts in pink, rose, red, black, white and creamy hues. Shu stared at the small pile that hindered her hands and left her seat. She needed a container for those, thus she borrowed a medium-size jar from Caroline, the woman in charge. Shu scooped those hearts up and put them all into the jar until it was full.

Allan......One of their so-called leaders had the same name as the teenager who showed them his fabulous room. She shall thank him for being such a great host, and the pokemon band-aid and snacks. Shu picked a sunny hue from the papers and began to fold something.

In the process, she did have difficulties to remember some of the steps and hesistated with small frowns when she needed to cut the paper. Shu often stopped and checked the shape, the frown between her eyebrows wasn't loosened until she got the correct heart shape that looked like a clover. She folded six more and glued them. Together they formed a nice sphere, she wrote a memo to go with it: Thanks, I've a great time.

The petite Asian continued with her origami, several heart shape bookmarks, with four they could form a four-leaf clover symbolizing lucky. Just like her two sisters, brother and herself. She made a small smile with that thought.

Heart ring, heart bracelet and finally what her brother taught her to fold - Magical Rose Cube. He gifted their sister one at her birthday and she asked him how to make one. It was wonderful how many things you could make from a piece of paper. Origami had given her a fun time during the time when she had no friends to play games with.

============================================================================

Later, Caroline would find the petite deadpanned Asian handed her back with a filled jar, "For you," she said plainly before heading off somewhere else. On the table she once sat at, a small "Free to take" label stood in the middle of pen holder with different kinds of small colorful paper stuff.

Nothing Yet
Quote you because Caroline got something~

Quote:
Free for some not-cool interactions XD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:29 am
Ace

Without make-up, the tall teenager Ace didn't look like himself. Some cards in exchange of Free drinks and foods, the short hair teenager thought that was a good deal. He sat down randomly, took a sip of his soda and look at the paper given to him. The sweet voice curiously asked. [I dunno, I'm not good at it.] Adopted to having a voice in his mind, he replied with ease.

To be honest, the teenager was humble for his drawing skill. In the style of horror tales, he drew some undecipherable things in red and black. "Er....that doesn't look good...?" He guessed and reached to stick sparkly stickers, small fake gems and glitter gels everywhere. "That looks - better?" Even himself had doubt about it.

If someone dared to ask him, he might explain exactly what he had drawn. One thing was clear, it used more brain juices to imagine it than Pablo Picasso's work.

Quote:
Free to talk also!

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:35 pm
"Hearts and flowery things are dumb." He agreed begrudgingly. And Chance was right, he much preferred skulls, crossbones and maybe some cool other graphic arts.

He gave the taller boy another glare, flicking the heart off his head and smooth down his hair. "No." He grumbled in response. "I'm just makin' this thing so nobody gives me a hard time for eatin' the free food." He huffed and leaned back in his seat enough to teeter it on two legs.

"What're you doin' here, huh? Only little kids like s**t like this." Not that he knew any little kids. Hell, he'd never even had the joys of Valentine's at school, since he'd never been enrolled.

kuropeco

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:11 pm
Sherry had decided that anyone with their name on a list clearly needed a Valentine. True, she didn't know who any of these people were really and truly, so she couldn't make them extra special, but she could make them something. So she did.

She cut out letters, and tore out some hearts, glued stuff together, and signed everything with love. Or well with "from" because love was kind of strong for a 14 year old making Valentines for strangers.

"This one is for you," she would say to Caroline when the woman with the lovely hair had a free moment.
The card was simple.

Sherry had nine more of them, too.

nothing yet

Baneful

Molten Tigrex

kuropeco

Marushii

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:11 pm
Nothing Yet
Prior to America's comment about the quality of the scissors, Mimsy had paid no attention to them. She glanced at what they had been offered, stare slowly migrating towards her mother. It wasn't difficult to put cause and effect together here.

A pair of actual scissors of superior quality was placed silently on the table next to America.

She returned to meticulously sorting through and selecting specific markers, having only just completed her sorting and selection of construction paper, only stopping to consider the question about her Valentine's recipient. This took a few moments; she had forgotten the ultimate result of this activity.

"Um." She shifted in her seat, uncomfortable with her uncertainty. "Am I allowed to give mine to you?"

lizbot

"Well yeah, we're total gal pals aren't we? If I had nail polish I'd write M I M S Y across my nails and M E R I with a heart on yours so we'd be matching and such, because I fricken love holiday decorating."

With the nice scissors on hand, she finally got to begin her super fancy valentine. It started with taping some pieces of paper together and folding...and folding...

"At school there's this big deal thing, where you pay five bucks for student council cupid to give a rose to someone during class. It sucks I gotta miss it, 'cause I was pretty sure I was gonna break the record for roses given, even though I'm just a Freshman. But this isn't bad, either, like even with all the magic and angry guys and stuff? Way less crazy than the dramas back at school."

nothing yet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:20 pm
"Only sometimes," said Chance. "Well, I mean, I prefer stars to hearts and flowery things too. Sometimes hearts are fine."

He grinned widely at Otto, even as Otto was swatting the heart away, his blond hair the color of straw as he futzed with it. Chance reached out and picked up a piece of candy, slowly unpeeling the wrapper and popping it into his mouth; it tasted like strawberry.

His brows rose.

"Doesn't that make you a little kid..?" Chance asked pointedly, still grinning. "I came to say hello and see what this all was about."

bittiface

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:55 am
Harper trailed behind Liam grin beaming on her face as she saw a few other teens making their way into the eating area with the familiar red-headed woman completely unaware of the other trying to make sure he wasn’t caught. Even if she wasn’t suppose to be there Harper had always gone with the idea that it was better to do it and ask forgiveness later and since they had cleaned up their mess she wasn’t too concerned.

Making her way to where Caroline was she picked up a few of the supplies and set them down again before scooping up a handful of Starburst and plopping into a seat that let her be as close to the supplies as possible.

Looking over at Liam she tapped the seat next to her. “I didn’t realize it was February already, or at least here…”

Beejoux

Nothing Yet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:53 pm
"That don't make me a little kid, dickwad." Otto growled, resorting to name-calling once again. "Tch. Well you said Hello, now I say Good Riddance."

He turned back around and focused on making a hangman... one that looked a lot like Chance.

kuropeco

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out