Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
need some bad - onexone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:38 pm
User Image User Image

▐█▐█▐█XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXN I C H O L A SxS A L V A T O R E

Nicholas side glanced at Tegan through the mirror when she spoke of doing his makeup and putting a wig on him, arching an eyebrow. "Dress me differently..?" He parroted, sounding reluctant already. That didn't sound very fun. He saw what today's youth wore; pants that were either too tight or too loose. He knew for a fact that his junk couldn't take a pair of skinny jeans. Nicholas was almost done when Tegan mentioned growing out his beard a little, all he had left was his neck and he was finished. He let out a soft chuckle. "I do look good with it, thanks. I just can't stand the insulation, especially in the weather we've been having lately," he mentioned. It was merely the beginning of Spring and already people were swimming in their backyard pools and going to water parks.

The older male watched Tegan exit the bathroom from behind and let out a inaudible sigh, figuring he might as well. He chose not to answer her comment to leave her on edge and took his time getting changed into his t-shirt and pyjama bottoms, before finally putting on his dorky glasses and heading down the hall towards the girls bedroom. "You must be bored out of your skull, wanting to give arch nemesis a makeover," he teased with a self- satisfied smirk, taking a look around her room. It looked like your average teenage girl bedroom and Nicholas expected nothing less. Posters and photos scattered the violet walls, string lights hung across the ceiling, and she even had her own little shelving unit for her nail polish and such.

"I'm beginning to think that confiscating your keys and phone wasn't such a bad idea after all." He really couldn't help the things that came out of his mouth sometimes. He was a smart-mouth and everyone knew it. The man looked towards Tegan once more with his hands in his pockets once she had finished tidying up the clothes around her room, saying, "I'm ready when you are."

User Image xUser Image xUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:02 am
User Image
    While kicking the pieces of clothing in a corner of her room, Tegan turned her head towards Nicholas as he walked into her room. "I have nothing else to do, might as well entertain myself." She chuckled, and watched him look around her girly room. "Quit judging my room and sit down." She said and pointed at her bed, there was a chair in front of her vanity but she wouldn't be able to reach him if he sat there. "I'm sure you don't want to change into clothes now because it's like 10 at night and you seem like those old people who wake up ridiculously early so, we can do that tomorrow."

Sitting next to him on the bed, Tegan crossed her legs and furrowed her brows to think of what to do with his hair. "I'm going to pretend you didn't say that because I'll get upset." She sighed, she missed her phone and the thought of having her car keys, if only she'd noticed he was taking a shower and she could have snuck out of the house and walked over to Amanda's house. "First of all, we need to get rid of these silly glasses." Tegan pulled them off and folded the arms down then set them on the nightstand so nothing else happened with them. "You should invest in contacts, or a more stylish pair of glasses. You look like my grandpa." She said truthfully, someone had to tell him or he'll never realize. If he thought he looked good in those glasses, he was so wrong.

Moving her hands to his dampened hair, she made it stick out a little but it still looked nice. "Oh, and you gotta do something about that incoming unibrow. I'll help you." She smirked and got off the bed, walking over to her vanity, she opened the first drawer on the left to grab a wax strip. "This should do the trick." She said and sat back down on the bed, "It's wax and it doesn't hurt that bad, may I?" She asked, seriously.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:35 am
User ImagexUser Image

"Right, because you just happen to have a change of clothes lying around for me?" He asked sarcastically, sitting down on the bed like she told him to. When Tegan went on to rip his glasses off his face, the male instantly squinted his eyes and rubbed his knuckles into them slightly. "I'm blind as a bloody bat, Tegan. Can't see without them." He looked towards her again once he was done rubbing and blinked a few times. His could make out her face for the most part; it was just a bit blurry in certain areas. "Easy....a very special friend of mine picked them out for me years ago. I haven't owned another pair since," he informed, although he figured she wouldn't care. Why would she?

Nicholas rather enjoyed having his hair played with, so he didn't mind it when Tegan began to push her fingers through his hair and play with it a little. "Okay, now you're just being nasty," he said defiantly, rubbing a finger between his eyebrows just to make sure. Before he could even argue against what she was about to do, she aligned the wax strip down the center of his eyebrows and he pressed his lips into a grim line across his face. "This is preposterous, I don't have a -- ******** HELL!" He yelled with a groan, his hand flying up to clutch his forehead. "Jesus Christ, it ******** burns, how do you women do that to yourselves??" He questioned honestly, recalling seeing Evelynn do it every few weeks or so to her own eyebrows.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:58 am
User Image
    "I'll figure something out with the clothes you brought." Tegan huffed, Nicholas was stubborn just like her, no wonder the two have bumped heads since he showed up. Ignoring him when he commented on how blind he was, she did tell him to get contacts. "Well, your special friend, is a couple decades out of style." She smirked, warming the wax strip in her hands, Tegan knew he'd complain about the pain, although it wasn't that bad, boys always complained about it. Placing the strip in the center of his eyebrows, or middle of his unibrow, "Stop trying to fight me Nick, you have a unibrow!" She said in the middle of pulling he strip off his forehead, "Seriously, Nick, you're gay how have you not done this before?" Tegan asked, Nicholas had to be gay, it was a little too obvious, his hair was always nicely done, always wearing nice outfits, bossy. Super gay. Looking at the wax strip, she turned it towards Nicholas for him to see, "Look! there was hair there."

Climbing off the bed, she threw the wax strip away and grabbed a pair of tweezers from her vanity along with a eyebrow brush. "Lay down, I need to pluck your eyebrows, they're a complete mess." Tegan said and pushed him down, climbing on top of him, she straddled his waist and brushed the short hairs up so she could pluck the mass amount of stray hairs. "You're lucky I'm here to help you, you'd never find anyone with these bad eyebrows."

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:38 am
User ImagexUser Image

Needless to say, Nicholas was mildly stunned when Tegan assumed that he was gay. It was definitely a first. Although, he decided to ignore it for now and just shook his head when the blonde pointed out the hair. "Oh my god, three little hairs! It's an abomination!" He exclaimed, sarcasm dripping from his voice. "I can't help it that I'm hairy, Tegan," he mumbled, rubbing the spot between his eyebrows once more. She must have taken notice of the hair on his chest, arms and legs. He certainly didn't resemble a rug, but the man was of English-Italian descent. Nicholas' grandparents from his mothers side of the family lived in London, England while his father's parents lived in Rome, Italy.

Before he could even begin to object, he was pushed down onto the bed and mounted as if he had no say in the matter. Which, he guessed, he really didn't. "I'm a man. Do you really think I give a damn about the shape of my eyebrows?" He asked, feeling disgruntled as he lied there completely helpless while Tegan tweezed away at the stray hairs of his eyebrows. Each pluck was quick and painless for the most part so he really couldn't find a reason to complain. Instead, he chose to just lay there in silence, legs crossed comfortably with his hands behind his head.

About five minutes in, Nicholas could sense that Tegan's face was inches away from his since he could feel her soft breaths against his cheek. He opened his bright blue eyes that were almost unreal, they were so beautiful, slowly because he didn't know if it would effect what Tegan was doing. She was close enough that he could make out her features without his glasses. Nicholas had never really taken the time to actually look at the girl before. Even he could admit that she was pretty. Only her beauty was natural. She was wearing little to no makeup - he couldn't exactly tell if it was mascara that made her eyelashes look that dark or if they were that colour naturally. Either way, they complimented her big hazel eyes perfectly.

"I'm not gay, by the way," he mentioned.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:18 pm
User Image
    Ignoring Nicholas as he complained about him being hairy, Tegan shook her head and continued plucking the stay hairs that didn't go with the shape of his eyebrows. She wasn't going to make them look like perfect brows, she was just cleaning them up. "Goodness Nick, can you stop complaining? I'm doing you a favor." She groaned and plucked a few more hairs until Nicholas opened his big mouth again, "I'm just making them look nicer." Nicholas was lucky she decided to pluck his hairs then to wax them, he wasn't complaining about the pain this time, it was the fact that he couldn't accept how bad his eyebrows were. "You should get contacts, without your dorky glasses you look way better." She told him the real truth, someone had to tell him, right?

She was almost done with his other eyebrow when Nicholas brought up that he wasn't gay, moving her eyes from his eyebrows, Tegan connected her eyes with his. "You're lying I don't believe you." She chuckled, Nicholas had to be gay, it was way too obvious, except his choice in clothing and glasses. There was something about him that made her think he was gay, when Nicholas argued that he wasn't lying, Tegan rolled her eyes, "Okay then, prove it to me." Although Tegan wasn't sure how he was going to prove it to her, she tried to think of something that was a good way to prove he wasn't gay.

"Kiss me." She smirked, knowing he wouldn't kiss her. He was gay! No doubt about it that he wasn't, Tegan was still atop of him, tweezers in one hand and her other holding herself up that rested near his head.

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:55 pm
User ImagexUser Image

He wasn't offended, though he was definitely bewildered and it showed on his face. "What could possibly make you think that I'm homosexual? I'm as straight as they come," he tried to persuade her. Was it his intellectual way of speaking? The way he walked? Was it his perfectly coiffed hair? Nicholas rolled his eyes in annoyance after Tegan had rolled hers, locking eyes with her as she challenged him to prove his sexuality to her. He didn't have to prove anything...but she was just so damned stubborn that he almost felt obliged to. "And how would you like me to go about doing that?" The Englishman challenged back.

'Kiss me', she said. For a moment he couldn't tell if she was joking or not and he lifted his eyebrows as if to ask such. The girl just hovered over him with a smirk planted on her face and Nicholas exhaled through his nostrils, contemplating his next move. He so desperately wanted to prove her wrong. His blue eyes twitched between her hazel ones for a moment longer before he finally said, "That would be a wee bit unprofessional, but if it proves you wrong -- fine." Nicholas smirked at the girl and he could pinpoint the exact moment that hers faded. "Let's do it," he said casually, as if it were no big deal at all.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:37 pm
User Image
    Setting the tweezers down next to Nicholas' side, Tegans set her other hand by his head. "I just don't believe you, it doesn't make sense." She slightly believed him but in the back of her mind she was positive he was gay. Unprofessional? Of course it'd be unprofessional, then again, he was talking care of a seventeen year old girl. "Who cares, I won't tell anyo-" She started until Nicholas agreed, "Really?" She asked, skeptical if he was messing around or not but when he agreed and told her to do it, Tegan knew he wasn't messing around. "You're insane," She mumbled, "but fine." Tegan moved her hand to his cheek and pressed her lips onto his.

Nicholas' lips were surprisingly soft, another reason to add to the list of why she thought he was gay. Tegan has kissed a handful of boys before and they all had chapped lips. He was a pretty good kisser too, although Tegan thought it would be a short little kiss to prove her, the two didn't stop and neither did one of the two try to pull away.

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:12 pm
User ImagexUser Image

It was a surprisingly good kiss. Going into it, he thought it would be something like a peck, and then he got a taste of her lips and he couldn't stop. Her lips were so enticing and before he knew it, his hands were instinctively drifting towards her thighs as his lips moved perfectly against hers. With both of Tegan's hands now cupping his cheeks, Nicholas honestly didn't know how long they were kissing for until he finally broke the kiss and rested his head on the mattress once more. Licking his lips, he then turned his head to look at the time on the blondes alarm clock and saw that it was shortly after ten o'clock.

"You should get some rest, you have school in the morning," he mentioned, acting as though they had never made out at all. Which was exactly what Nicholas intended to do for the duration of the weekend. He only kissed Tegan to prove a point and prove his point he did. Once Tegan had moved, the male sat up with a groan and pushed a hand through his messy hair, yawning. It was about him he should get to bed as well; he wanted to wake up with the girl and make her some breakfast.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:21 pm
User Image
    Tegan enjoyed how soft Nicholas' lips were, he other hand naturally moving towards his other cheek. The kiss lasted a long while before he pulled his lips away from hers, she couldn't help but want more. His soft lips were almost addicting, taking her hands away from his cheeks, she bit down on her bottom lip while turning her head towards the alarm clock he was looking at and nodded. "Good idea." Tegan crawled off of the older male, watching him get up from the bed and walk out of the room. It was slightly awkward now but Tegan didn't regret a thing. She never imagined to kiss one of her babysitters, along with having a babysitter at the age of seventeen. Setting her alarm and getting under the covers, Tegan laid down and slowly fell asleep.

Waking up from the annoying alarm, Tegan turned it off and laid in her bed for a couple more seconds. After a while she got out of bed and took a quick shower, getting out, she ran from the bathroom to her bedroom in nothing but a towel so Nicholas wouldn't see her. After getting dressed and putting a small amount of mascara and some chapstick, Tegan went downstairs with her hair still wet, she decided on going to school with her natural waves. "Morning," She told Nicholas as he made himself breakfast, Tegan was still tired so she decided on having a bowl of cereal for breakfast instead of taking her time to make something nicer. Walking over to the pantry, she fixed the light weight sweater she wore. She was wearing a pair of skinny jeans that were rolled up past her ankles and her white slip on Vans along with a plain light grey t-shirt and a olive green sweatshirt.

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:57 pm
    User ImagexUser Image

Eggs sunny side up, bacon, pancakes and toast. The time was just past seven and Nicholas was wide awake and dressed for the day - clad in a pair of black jeans that fit his muscular legs well and a red plaid shirt that hugged his shoulders nicely. He rolled up the sleeves to his elbows before he started cooking and put on some music, currently listening to the song Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd. Nicholas hadn't bothered to do anything with his hair due to sheer laziness. Normally, he would style it with a dab of gel, although today he decided to leave it messy. He wasn't planning on going anywhere anyways.

Nicholas was nearly finished when Tegan walked into the kitchen and he glanced over his shoulder to see her dressed and ready for school. "Good morning," he said back. "Sleep well?" Nicholas turned off the burners as he spoke, and walked up behind the girl towards the pantry. Absently, he rested a hand on her waist before reaching up to the cupboard that she was going for and took down two plates. "I hope you have an appetite; I made eggs, pancakes, bacon and toast," he informed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:25 am
    User Image
      Letting out a quiet yawn, Tegan shrugged her shoulders as Nicholas asked how well she slept. "Average," She answered and frowned when she noticed there wasn't any cereal. Feeling his presence as he stepped behind and setting his hand on her waist, the two kissed once last night to prove to her that he wasn't gay and Nicholas was already getting comfortable with her. Tegan wasn't bothered though, he was cute, and occasionally he looked a little cute with his dorky glasses. Watching his arm reach for two plates, she smiled when he mentioned the food he made wasn't just for him. "Thanks," Tegan grabbed a plate from him and dished up some food for herself.

Sitting down at the table, enjoying Nicholas' cooking, Tegan was a little surprised that he was able to cook. He seemed like a guy that couldn't cook at all, but his food was spectacular. "I'm sorry I said ******** your pancakes yesterday, they're actually really good." She admitted while finishing her breakfast, checking the time on the oven, she got up from the table and rinsed off her plate. "I have 10 minutes until the bus gets here, could I possibly have my phone back?" She asked with a sweet smile while she grabbed her backpack from under the kitchen bar, it's where she did her homework so she kept it there.

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:52 am
    User ImagexUser Image

"That's a first," he said, quite honestly surprised at that gratitude that Tegan was expressing. Though, he decided to just keep his trap shut after that because he didn't want to ruin her good mood. "You're welcome," he added shortly thereafter. Nicholas filled his plate up with food once the blonde took her share, filling up a glass with orange juice as well. He then joined Tegan at the table and dug in, a strip of deliciously greasy bacon in his fingers when she apologized and complimented his cooking skills. "Was that a compliment that wasn't backhanded?" He asked, staring at the girl in disbelief for a second. "We're finally bonding. This is beautiful." He was clearly trying to ******** with her although he didn't mean any harm by it whatsoever.

She then went onto ask him if she could have her phone back, and he lifted his gaze to look at her while she spoke before biting into his toast. "Let me guess....for emergencies?" He had heard it all before. He did plan on giving her phone and keys back, though - after their five to ten minutes of play time.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:12 am
    User Image
      Rolling her eyes at the older male taunted her, "Shut up or I'll turn it into one." Tegan said playfully with a chuckle, "Gross, ew, don't say that it's weird." She said while pretended to throw up, "Of course it's for emergencies, what if there was a shooting? Or what if I miss the bus because you took my car keys away? I'd need a way to contact you." She mentioned, trying to reel him into at least giving her phone back, Tegan could live without her wheels for a couple of days. Her phone on the other hand, not so much.

"You take for ever to answer, I need to know so I don't miss the bus! It's too far of a walk." She pleaded for an answer, adjusting the straps on her backpack. Checking the time on the clock that hung on the wall near the front door, Tegan had 5 more minutes to spare until the bus showed up. She already had to be seen taking the bus, but her having to run to the bus to catch it was even more embarrassing. "Okay, I'm leaving without it, I don't want to run after the bus." She said and opened the door, to leave.

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:48 am
    User ImagexUser Image

To her first comeback, all Nicholas did was give that sexy little smile of his. He enjoyed Tegan's feistiness - they were a lot alike in that capacity. "Wait a minute, why on earth would you need your phone in the middle of a school shooting? I would be too busy running like hell," he started, "and there are phones at the school. There are also phone booths. Don't know if you have ever heard of them, but they're these small structures furnished with a payphone specially designed for people like you." He pointed at her using the strip of bacon in his hand, a self-satisfied look planted on his face. Nicholas then finished it off before grabbing a napkin from the center of the table and wiping the grease and crumbs off his fingers.

When Tegan had almost given up and started to open the door, Nicholas finally pushed his chair out and stood up, taking her phone and keys out of his pockets. "Tegan," he called out, grabbing the girls attention in an instant. Walking out into the hallway, the male dangled the key ring from his index finger with her iPhone in his opposite hand. "I will give these back to you if you promise not to muck up this time," he began, being dead serious with her now. "You are to come back immediately after school, alright? That means no sneaking off to any parties, and if you wish to work on a project, your partner can come here," he forewarned, putting emphasis on the last word.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff