Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
need some bad - onexone Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:50 pm
User Image
    Tegan gladly let Nicholas kiss up her stomach, watching the older adults head into the house. Leaning in when she noticed him leaning towards her, she connected their lips and wrapped her arms around his neck, resting on his shoulders. His lips were still just as soft, her were probably slightly chapped, she was so bud crying over him these past couple of days that she forgot to apply chap stick. Right as she pulled away, her dad walked outside to announce that dinner was ready. "Finally," She said and turned around to push her self out of the pool, walking toward the table, she sat down at an empty seat that wasn't near her parents and grabbed a plate, waiting for the food to be passed down to her. Watching Nicholas come to the table and sit down, she tucked her wet hair behind her ear and took the bowl of salad from her neighbor that sat next to her and added some to her plate.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:25 pm
User Image xUser ImagexUser Image

▐█▐█▐█XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXN I C H O L A SxS A L V A T O R E

Nicholas pushed himself out of the pool after Tegan and shook his head a little, pushing a hand through his spiky hair as he followed behind the girl. He chose to sit next to the blonde since the space in front of her was occupied and pulled out the chair, eyes roaming the lengthy table as he sat down. Trays of all kinds of meat were placed along the table - steak, chicken kabobs, veil, hamburgers, sausages, and between the trays were bowls of salad, corn on the cob and fruit. He put a steak and a sausage on his plate as well as two corn on the cobs, leaving the salad and fruit untouched. Everything smelled so delicious but he did his best to pace himself like everyone else at the table, glancing at Tegan when he noticed the salt was to her right. "Could you pass the salt?" He asked, cutting into his steak.

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:56 pm
User Image
    Setting a chicken kabob and a small piece of steak on her plate along with a large portion of fruit and salad on her plate. Tegan glanced at Nicholas' plate when he asked her to pass him the salt and handed him the salt bottle along with putting a small amount of salad on his plate. "You're not going to be able to poop." She chuckled, going back to eating her food, rolling her eyes when Nicholas told her he wasn't a rabbit, she shook her head while biting down on a strawberry. "They taste good though," She added, moving her hand onto his thigh. "Well if this is rabbit food, then call me a bunny." She teased, going back to her food,

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Nicholas was in the middle of speckling salt onto his corn when he noticed Tegan dump some of the salad onto his plate. "What are you doing? No, no, no, stop, you're ruining--" But the deed had been done. The man sighed lowly and looked at the pile of salad in disappointment. "This is rubbish. I'm not a rabbit, this is rabbit food," he argued, sounding somewhat like a stubborn child that refused to eat his veggies. There was nothing he could really do about it, though. He couldn't just dump the salad back into the bowl. That would be disgusting. So, he reluctantly began to eat it and glanced towards the blonde with a bit of a smirk. "My bunny." He said in a low voice, just so that the others around them wouldn't hear. Nicholas just smirked all smugly to himself knowing that he had made Tegan blush and began to cut into his steak once more.

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:52 pm
User Image
    "Oh my goodness, it's a small amount, just eat it." Tegan said, nudging him with her elbow and taking another bite of her food. If Nicholas wouldn't have eaten the salad on his plate, she would have gladly eaten it, but she wanted to try and get him to eat it himself. Although when she looked over at him again to see him eating the salad, she smiled and blushed when he called her his bunny. Slowly moving her hand up higher, above his thigh.

Halfway through her dinner, Tegan stood up from the table, "I need to go to the restroom." She said while looking at her mother, walking around the table, she looked over at Nicholas and then back towards the house. Walking into the bathroom, she grabbed a towel from the cabinet and wrapped it around the ends of her wet hair, waiting for Nicholas to show up.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Nicholas was rather enjoying the attention he was getting down there, although it sometimes made it hard to concentrate when Tegan's mother was speaking to him about his upcoming job and such. He was almost done eating when the blonde announced that she needed to use the bathroom, and he met her gaze just as she looked back at him. The man just chuckled softly to himself and finished up the rest of his food. "That was lovely, Mrs. Wheeler, thank you." He said, and stood up to go take his plate into the kitchen. Nicholas gave his hands a quick wash in the sink and walked through the house in the direction of the bathroom, smirking to see that it was left open a crack for him.

"Fancy seeing you here," he teased, closing and locking the door behind him. Just as he turned around, Tegan smashed her lips against his and Nicholas kissed her back just as hard, pressing her up against the wall roughly. Somehow, one of them had hit the light switch and the room went pitch black although neither of them seemed to give a s**t. He merely picked Tegan up and pinned her wrists above her head using one strong hand, relishing in the resistance she put up when he did so.

User Image xUser Image xUser Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:03 pm
User Image
    Hearing footsteps near the bathroom, Tegan smirked as the door opened and dropped the towel out of her hands. "I'm glad you showed up." The second he turned around from locking the bathroom door, she smashed her lips onto his and kissed him, hard. She liked that he was taking control and pinned her against the wall, ignoring the light being turn off. Although when he moved her hands that were on his chest to be held on to them above her head, she tried her hardest to get him to let go. "Nicholas," She said, pulling away from his lips, trying to see him even though the bathroom was pitch black. "I'm ready." She told him, moving her hands to his waist when he finally let go of them. She was ready to have sex with him and lose her virginity, although later would be a good time to do so, losing it in her bathroom wasn't the good idea. "Not right now though, I don't want to make it obvious to my parents."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:15 pm

With Tegan's legs hooked around his waist, Nicholas groaned into the kiss and grinded his hips against hers. His shorts were now hard and bulging and pressing against her crotch that was merely covered by a thin piece of fabric. He instinctively moved to her neck when she pulled away from his lips, using little strength to hold her wrists against the wall. Though, when she said his name, he pulled back a little to look at where he assumed her face was. "No, you're not," he laughed. "Even if you were, we couldn't--" "Not right now though, I don't want to make it obvious to my parents." She cut him off and he nodded, agreeing with her completely. Nicholas just went back to kissing the girl and moved his hand down between her legs that were wide open, grazing his thumb along her center. "You're right," he began, "but that's no reason we can't do other things." He smirked breathlessly and kissed her again, moving her bikini bottoms aside to slip a finger inside of her. It came easy; she was exceedingly wet, as virgins tended to be.

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:48 pm
User Image
    Letting out a quiet sigh when Nicholas told her no, she was upset he said no but understood why he said no. "You're probably right." Tegan agreed, connecting their lips again, feeling his hand move down between her legs. "Hey now," She smirked against his lips, gasping when he moved her bottoms to the side, surprised he actually did so. "Nick I really don't think this is a good time." She said, not wanting to be in the bathroom for so long, she was fine with it happening but wasn't ready to tell her parents what the two were doing. Gripping onto his biceps when his finger entered into her, her eyes squeezing shut. "Jesus christ," She mumbled, tightening her grip on his upper arms, "We need to stop." Tegan moaned, although she desperately didn't want him to, they could continue when she lied to her parents that she needed to go over to Amanda's house to do a project.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:10 pm

Nicholas pressed his lips to Tegan's neck as she gripped his biceps while he slowly worked his finger. He loved the moans and whimpers that he was eliciting from her which only egged him on further, until she voiced that they needed to stop. The man was hard as rock at this point although he reluctantly slid his finger out that was now wet with her juices. "You're right," he mumbled, releasing a sigh as he pressed his lips to hers once more. "Go and lie to your parents, tell them that I'll give you a ride. I've got to get changed into some dry clothes," he said and turned on the light, squinting his eyes slightly at the sudden brightness. Nicholas just smiled at Tegan and opened the door a bit to let her exit first.

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:04 pm
User Image
    Pressing her lips onto Nicholas' one last time, she hopped off the bathroom counter and adjusted her bikini bottoms, squinting her eyes when he flicked the lights on. "Woah, warn me next time." She begged him, walking out of the bathroom to go tell her parents her fake plans. She was upset that Nicholas agreed to stop, but Tegan knew if they didn't her mother would be pounding on the door yelling at her to let her into the bathroom to see what was going on. Stopping at the large mirror on the wall, she realized she was a little red so she stopped at the kitchen to put some cold water over her face. Watching her mother walk into the house, questioning why Tegan was taking so long in the bathroom. "Sorry, I was on the phone with Amanda, I need to go over to go work on a project. Nick told me he'd give me a ride over." She explained, her mother didn't hesitate to say no, Tegan thanked her and headed up the stairs to get changed for what ever Nicholas had planned for the two tonight.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:18 am

Once Nicholas was done packing and getting changed, he took his luggage out to the car and put it into the trunk before getting into the drivers seat. While he waited on Tegan, he let the radio play at a decent volume and pulled out his phone to check his social media. He was just scrolling through his Facebook timeline when he heard the car door pop open and looked over to see her getting into the car. "My place?" He asked, wondering if that was still a thing that she wanted to do.

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:48 am
User Image
    After changing into a nicer outfit and packing an extra change of clothes, Tegan made her way down the stairs and stuck her head out of the back door to wave goodbye to her parents and all of their friends. Closing the sliding glass door, she grabbed her house keys off the hook and made her way to the drive way where Nicholas waited in his car for her. Opening the passenger door, she set her backpack in the backseat and sat down. "Hey," She smiled while buckling herself, looking up at him when he asked if the two should make their way to his place, she nodded and sat back up. "Fine with me." She agreed, adjusting the sandals she slipped on, they were the first ones she saw and were easy to slip on so she was able to leave the house as soon as possible. Running her fingers through her slightly tangled hair from the water, she watched the road as he pulled out of the driveway and took off towards his place. She was excited to see what it looked like.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:58 pm

When they got back to his place, Nicholas walked with Tegan up to his front porch and unlocked the door to let her step inside first. For a single man, with no kids of his own, his home was fairly spacious, all thanks to his father. He had insisted on just getting an apartment of his own, one that he could afford, though his father had nothing of it. "This is it," he said once they were inside, shutting the door behind him. It was a one bedroom house with a very small set of stairs that lead to the 'upper floor', which consisted of a bedroom, the bathroom, and his office space. Ahead of them was a hallway that lead into the kitchen/dining room, and to their right a doorway that lead into the living room. The sliding door to the backyard was located in Nicholas' bedroom. The man slipped off his shoes onto the mat and pushed up the sleeves of his shirt to his elbows, making his way into the kitchen. "Do you still want that beer?"

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:15 pm
User Image
    Getting into Nicholas' place, she walked in then followed him up the small set of stairs, kicked off her sandals and followed him into the kitchen. Taking her time to look around the place, it was small but was a perfect fit for one man. "It's nice, I like it." Tegan smiled at him while leaning on the counter to watch him. "Uh, sure." She shrugged her shoulders when he offered her a beer and took it from him, popping it open and taking a quick swig of it. "Thanks," She told him, looking down a the beer she was drinking, she could tell it wasn't the cheap Pabst Blue Ribbion they normally handed out at the parties she attended, although she knew she wasn't going to be showing up to as many anymore because she wanted to show Nicholas she wasn't a shitty teenage he first met. Tegan didn't want to lose him again, this was a guy she really had feelings for, they hadn't known each other for long but felt like she's known him for years. "Do you have a roommate?" She asked, taking another drink from the beer.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces