Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ orp ] LOOT LOOT LOOT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:31 pm
"No," America explained to the new boy while also sitting up a bit straighter in that way that made her chest stick out more than usual, "we're doing this scientifically. Which means we start with solid sugars," a gesture to the candy. "Then moving on to savory snacks, which are down at the other end of this hall if these maps are right. Then we're hitting up sugary liquids after stashing, because we don't want the soda getting too warm."

Then there was another new boy, so America crossed one leg over the other like she was stretching for gym because that's how sexy ladies posed in her uncle Malby's calendars. "Those gloves look really dangerous but I'll allow it if they mean you'll get stuff out of the broken glass areas."

The Seduction Game was Real.

Fortunately Mimsy kept her on point. "Okay here is a pack of Redvines and a pack of Twizzlers, they're kinda like, civil war candies where brother will fight brother over which is great and which is the worst ever. We're deciding our candy quality tiers," she explained to the newcomers.

"Prudie was really strict, she was sure pretty much everything I did ever was going to get me barefoot and pregnant and living in a trailer of sin, so I got grounded a lot I guess to make sure I didn't get to go out and do any of that while she was alive to see it. I still snuck out though, 'cause I don't care about hell and sin and such."

nothing yet
baneful
Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:14 pm
The two girls quickly re-positioned, the one he was very sure was Mimsy covering her mouth and staring in almost shock, his response was to just wave to her again. Meanwhile America sat up a bit more puffing up in what Roland could only describe as proudly.

"Is there really a Scientific way to handle snacks?" It was a valid question, but her explanation for the beverages was a very solid point. "Alright you gotta good point on the soda. But I call dibs on the first bag of hot Doritos we find." He moved towards the two girls when another boy showed up.

He was stuck between the two when he waved to Lawrence again. "Wait are those claws like those weapon things that Noaginger guy was talking about?" His mind wandering back to the 'you have a scythe'. He pushed the thought aside as he focused on the girls.

"Redvines are better, only because you can get more for less. If the candy is a knock of sometimes it can be just as good, but have like waaay more. But twizzlers are better hands down ultimately."

Nothing Yet

Baneful

Lizbot

Miliardo Kason

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:39 pm
"There is a 'scientific way' to do everything."

A moment passed as she finished eating the gummy worm and uncovered her mouth, allowing her words to more successfully come out.

"There is a 'scientific way' to do everything," she tried again. "The scientific method can generally be applied to any facet of existence. America is very capable. The plan that she has devised is optimal."

Mimsy still didn't feel comfortable in the presence of these two strangers, but she straightened up with pride when she spoke of her friend. It wasn't comparable to America's awe inspiring skills at posing like a model, but it was something.

"I am fond of the candy worm. I like the way that it feels." A Redvine now in one hand, Twizzler in the other, and the information of civil wars at the forefront of her mind, she made no move to eat either one. This was serious. What would become of her if candy divided them?! With what she thought was a casual glance in America's direction (but absolutely wasn't), she asked what had to be asked.

"Is your assessment that Redvines are great and Twizzlers are the worst ever, or that Twizzlers are great and Redvines are the worst ever?"

lizbot
baneful
miliardo kason

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:38 am

Lawrence had never seen anyone act anything approaching "sexy" in his entire life so America's gesture actually caught his attention in a way that he couldn't fully explain. He shook his head as if he could dislodge it before nodding. "Yeah, okay." he said. "I can get things out of the glass!" And it made him feel important to have a Task that he could do.

Ro got a raised brow. "I don't know." he said. "They bark." They had stopped barking so much since he'd gone to the life labs, he'd been whimpery after that and had stayed quiet since for the most part.

He eyed the candy. "These are all dead weird sweets." he said. "Don't they have any milky bars? A marathon? What about a curly wurly?" The future looked pretty disappointing snack wise, but he was hungry and sore, so he wasn't about to be too picky.

Mimsy got another look. "Are you still breaking rules?" he asked.

lizbot

Nothing Yet

Milliardo Kason

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:26 am
"Damn right," America replied. She was being scientific as ******** right now, you're welcome. Maybe the boy was doubtful because they didn't have coats and goggles, so she made a mental note to see about looting that hospital place with Mimsy later.

"Okay claw guy, I don't know what those are but they sound like something outta Willy Wonka, so like..." She very generously offered him a box of Gobstoppers.

"I'm a girl of context, Mimsy. Twizzlers are basically candy jerky. Sometimes you need stuff like that so keep you from getting bored. Red Vines are softer and sweeter, plus you can use them like a straw. I think they're probably best for little kids," hair toss, "but I'm not mad about them."

During this time it should be mentioned that she'd been discretely filling her looting bag with Reeses Cups.

baneful
nothing yet
miliardo kason

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:07 am
A young, blonde teeth in a black hoodie walked up when he saw a bunch of kids near a broken vending machine.

Being careful, he walked over and looked at them picking out snacks. "Whatcha guys doing?"

lizbot
baneful
nothing yet
miliardo kason

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:36 pm
Roland paused again as Mimsy mummbled before speaking up again. He pondered it for a moment and shrugged, "I guess you're right. I just always imagined science was done in labs. And you had to record it on paper to have confirmed proof on the whole thing." It was like science class in school, but this was way more cool then which things are magnetic and which aren't because: Candy.

During all of this he got closer to the girls and the candy pile fishing out a pack of gummy worms for himself to snack on as they continued to discuss Twizzlers vs Red Vines. On top of this the claw boy was joining them.

"My voice cried a lot, she got awfully upset, and then she cried.... I think she's napping now." Normally he would offer to shake Lawrence's hand, but those claws made that seem like a poor idea. "I'm Roland by the way."

Sadly for Roland during all of this he rolled woefully low on his perception check, and instead of noticing America stealing all the Reese Cups he spoted a blond boy down the hall waving with a bag of gummies.

"Snack science according to these two ladies. It's tasty."

Baneful

Moon Kitsune

NOthing Yet

Lizbot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:35 pm
The sound of voices had attracted more scavengers to the kill. A skinny brown-haired boy in too-big jeans and t-shirt paused behind the group, looking nervous. "Did, did you guys break a vending machine?" he asked, even though the answer to the question was pretty much self-evident.

lizbot

Nothing Yet

MoonKitsune

Baneful

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:00 pm
It became apparent that their first guest had also not been alone as a slightly smaller black-haired boy in a baggy shirt and sweat pants poked his head out around the brunette. His attention immediately fixed on the machine in front of them. He didn't really recognize any of the packaging or logos but some of the names seemed familiar. "Any crisps?" He asked hopefully.

Prolixity

lizbot

Nothing Yet

MoonKitsune

Baneful

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:06 pm
Just as she began to take a bite of the Twizzler in her hand, Lawrence questioned her adherence to the rules. Mimsy had been so caught up in everything to do with America that she must have stopped worrying what her father would say when she reported back to him.

"I...I am not breaking rules," she tried to insist, falling short of sounding convincing in the slightest. Her cheeks flushed with color. "My mother's rules are distinctly different from my daddy's rules, and only she is here. I am still following rules. I am following rules by the method of technicality."

The scales had begun to tip in a very strange new way for her.

Following her new coping mechanism of just completely ignoring the things she didn't want to think about, she returned to the important science experiment, taking a small bite of the Twizzler - which she chewed twice, made a panicked face as she realized there was no option to just spit it out, and forced it down just like the Dot.

"Abhorrent," she rasped. "It feels as if I am consuming beeswax...a candle, perhaps."

The bite of Redvine was met with a better response, but the gummy worm was clearly still in the lead. The thumbs-up that she gave to America as she chewed on it was a much more positive thumbs-up than the one before, and she looked pretty content - until she noticed how many new strangers were here.

lizbot
Baneful
Saliru
Miliardo Kason
Prolixity
MoonKitsune

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:19 pm
America, at this moment, had a decision to make. She could either take this opportunity to become the leader of her own gang of teenagers and lead them to greatness and also candy machines, or she could have a lot more of the candy for herself and Mimsy. While the others talked, the redhead started in on the snickers, skittles, starbursts, shoveling them less than carefully into the bag now.

"Oh man, Mimsy. A candle? That sounds like you're having a bad reaction. Let me take your pulse..."

Grabbing up Mimsy's hand, she started pulling the other girl up with one hand and hefting the loot bag over her shoulder with the other. "Oh dang, yeah. Let's get you to the nurse's station, I think I saw one over...somewhere."

nothing yet
Baneful
Saliru
Miliardo Kason
Prolixity
MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:49 am

"Why's your mum more important than your dad?" Larry asked curiously, picking out sweets for himself and stowing them in his coat. They didn't belong to anyone really so it wasn't a problem.

He didn't seem suspicious of America beginning to beat a hasty retreat.

He usually had that affect on people.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:38 pm
More people where arriving, he looked up to the one boy with black hair and baggy clothes, peeking around a brunette, he was asking about crisps and he shook his head sadly. "Nope none at all, I was looking for some Doritos but no dice." He turned back to America and Mimsy, the two seemed to be continuing their experiments, though he noticed America seemed to be grabbing more and more stuff.

He paused to look back at the person who asked about the vending machine, "It was like this uhh when we got here?" He shrugged, "I didn't break it but if its broke and no one is here to stop us... we can at least get food?"

By the time he looked back Mimsy and America seemed to be getting up ready to leave. "H-hey where are you going?" He finally made his way over proper into the candy looking around, "Where is all the good candy?"

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff